Oh jesus Christ i didn't think it could get this bad

Oh jesus Christ i didn't think it could get this bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY
youtube.com/watch?v=NyuHUyn_79E
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its no pickle rick, let me tell you that.

MORTY

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BROWN BRICK

IM BROWN BRICK RIIIIIIIIIICK

would be funnier if they actially filmed in minecraft with shitty skins

What a time to be alive trips confirm

oh my ;) we actually did it reddit

"intelligent" people watch and like this crap unironically

WHO IS HEROBRINE?!

>2017
>shows and movies still acting like Minecraft is relevant
Oy vey!

FUCK Rick and Morty and their cringy fanbase. A true intelectual would not waste a single second on that show or any cartoon for that matter. The writing is nothing but liberal agenda and anti-Trump "comedy".

I'VE HAD IT with these damn cucks and their wuba dubba dubbs. Rick And Morty is a blue pill poison for millenial retards, and Dan Harmon is a SJW cuck. I WON'T STAND FOR THIS!

And you people are part of this masquerade. The white race is undergoing a genocide right this very moment, you sit here and discuss this garbage show for cucks.

A high IQ person like myself would rather spend his time getting a healthy dose of redpills from fellow highly inteligent youtube channel

Fucking get Harmon out already. He's the one obsessed with Minecraft and feminism.

looks like they used a "cell shading" filter and just did custom models for the characters to make up for the lack of articulation of minecraft player models.

Remember this fucker

Looks like you don't have a fucking clue how animation works.

REMEMBER AUTISM

FUCK Rick and Morty and their cringy fanbase. A true intelectual would not waste a single second on that show or any cartoon for that matter. The writing is nothing but liberal agenda and anti-Trump reddit "comedy".

I'VE HAD IT with these damn cucks and their wuba dubba dubbs. Rick And Morty is a blue pill poison for millenial retards, and Dan Harmon is a SJW cuck. I WON'T STAND FOR THIS!

And you people are part of this masquerade. The white race is undergoing a genocide right this very moment, you sit here and discuss this garbage show for cucks.

A high IQ person like myself would rather spend his time getting a healthy dose of redpills from fellow highly inteligent youtube channels.

how many hours left? I'm not in US

I know people that berated South Park for being late on their Minecraft parody, which was 4 years ago, and then later became diehard R&M fans. I wonder how they'll defend this.

Why do britfags have to wait a week for the latest episode on netflix? I'm just going to torrent this episode, fuck waiting a week.

shit pickle rick?

Jesus christ so the fanbase for this piece of shit are the same people playing Minecraft and watching youtube reaction vids. 13 year olds basically

wtf i love minecraft now

FUCK Rick and Morty and their cringy fanbase. A true intelectual would not waste a single second on that show or any cartoon for that matter. The writing is nothing but liberal agenda and anti-Trump reddit "comedy".

A high IQ person like myself would rather spend his time getting a healthy dose of redpills from fellow highly inteligent youtube channels.

hi alt left

f*ck YES! Now this... this will be hilarious!

PICKLE RICK BTFOS DRUMP TONITE

>youtube.com/watch?v=xFeJU2fIKlY

Top tier post

ebin post, friend

>pickle
>rick
>pickle
>rick
>pickle
>rick
>pickle
>rickyoutube.com/watch?v=NyuHUyn_79E
>pickle
>rick
>pickle
>rick
>pickle
>rick

season finale after 10 episodes?

do not tarnish the reputation of CIA you rapscallion

>31 replies
>28 posters
What a coincidence

you guys are still going to watch it though...

HOW DO WE GET RID OF THESE STUPID BDAY HATS ON EVERYTHING

this show is literally for children

Rick is a smiling Hitler. That or I have been too much on Sup Forums

is this the end stage of human civlisation?

filter it through adblock like last year

i remembered theres a way, just forget how to do it

>all that gravel just hanging in the air

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

>Mineycraft-Ai

Mike Matei falls in love with Inspector Gadget.

Unable to confess, Mike is gifted by a deus ex machina with Gadget's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well, making his ten-inch cock twitch in his pants.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the inspector, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "I like to make brown bricks with mine crap." After some investigation, James finds out that the root he called is not the same robot who blasted him with a laser. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Inspector Gadget's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's best friend's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BROWN BRICKS.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Oh god. It's multiplying.

What the fuck this a bigger shark jump than pickle rick

nvm figured it out. im pretty smart hehe

>shit pickle rick

FINDS A WAY

Rick and Morty is set to become a cult classic at this rate.

PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIICK

>cult classic
>literally the mainstreamest show this side of reddit

This is pretty ironic. The "god isn't real" quote is being blasted by all the haters of the show. I wonder how many christcucks have been unintentionally woke by those trying to save their dying religion.

>>>/pol

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

>mainstream
>quotes like "god isn't real"

Pick one

wrong answer mortshy

burp

I can't believe you believe that shit
this is the same as totally real Atlantis episode, or season villian Worldender, they are just trying to not spoil anything and rustle your jimmies on the way

Will you faggots shut the fuck up about reddit already?

Why the fuck do you care so much about that fucking website?

SHUT

UP

>reddit spacing

MIKE FINDS A WAY!

The whole season has been unironically great so I'm not going to have an autismo fit over a screencap that will maybe encompass two jokes.

Because it is funny.

You sound pretty enlightened. I can sense your simply epic IQ radiating from your post.

>intelectual

DUDE REFERENCES LMAO

Gravel hangs in creative mode.

>getting that mad
Why don't you relax, you fucking faggot?

No, gravel hangs when it's generated, same with sand. When you destroy one block the other sand/gravel blocks follow.

>dying unintentionally from disease is a "genocide"
>japs didn't deserve it and weren't the most violent side in ww2
>palestinians are being genocided by jews
>syrians are killing eachother
>crusades weren't a justified response to muslim aggression
>that's not a word

mmmmmmmmm k

I don't understand why minecraft has such a bad reputation. I still play on a little vanilla server that I and several other friends have played on for years. It's the comfiest game imo.

>these easily debunked Sup Forums memes
>revising history to meet a criteria in your warped, damaged brain.

they're marginalized people of their own society.
trauma does that to people :/

Why.
Memes aside, I really do think R&M has generally been quite good, but boy, this season has really had some shitters.

Lol marginalized from what? Other image boards?

I miss in the house tonight posting

Is this what passes for "funny" copypasta these days? Fuck this place is going downhill quickly.

This season has literally had one "meh" episode. Pickle Rick episode, besides all the shitposting, was also good. Evil Morty episode was GOAT as fuck and it's been steadily going at a good pace in terms of quality.

Go back to the cuck shed Dan

Except it's all true, except arguably the bit about the Crusades. The native americans weren't round up and slaughtered, they died due to the spread of old world diseases through the american continent. Same in Australia. And the Japs were just as bad or worse than the Nazis in WW2. Seriously that's literal inarguable facts.

Last episode was very meh as well.

I'm gonna watch the pilot just so I can shit post with you guys. Is this show actually any good?

>Except it's all true
It's not.
>The native americans weren't round up and slaughtered
Yes, they were you fucking retard. That happened a few times...in ADDITION to disease, both deliberate and accidental.
>And the Japs were just as bad or worse than the Nazis in WW2.
Japanese never systematically tried to wipe out a few dozen million people. You can make that argument for their treatment of the Chinese, sure. That was close to a genocide. But not much in the 20th century compares to Hitler.
>Seriously that's literal inarguable facts.
You don't know what a fact is, you need to get off this site. The fact that you either are pretending not to know, or literally don't know the times when Native Americans were rounded up and shot is really telling of your cursory knowledge...

Go get btfo over at /his/.

>The native americans weren't round up and slaughtered
Do you not have Google or access to fucking books?

>Yes, they were you fucking retard. That happened a few times.
Massacres of a few thousand people happened. That's not a genocide, not even close. That's pretty standard for how conquering people's acted at the time.
>in ADDITION to disease, both deliberate and accidental.
The vast, vast majority died of disease... and here's where you reveal yourself to be a historically illiterate pleb that believes memes. The "small pox blankets" meme appears in one letter, as a suggestion. There's no evidence it happened on a large scale at all, or even once. It's just another leftist lie that's become a cultural meme.
>Japanese never systematically tried to wipe out a few dozen million people
True, but muh poor Japan dindu nuffin they got nuked is pathetic. They were a vicious and incredibly war mongering nation, nothing really wrong with what he said.
>You don't know what a fact is, you need to get off this site. The fact that you either are pretending not to know, or literally don't know the times when Native Americans were rounded up and shot is really telling of your cursory knowledge...
You're a fucking retard. There were massacres of people all the time. The natives also massacred white settlers a few times. The whole idea of native americans being systematically slaughtered in their millions with the addition of small pox blankets is pure fiction.

You're fucking retarded, mate. Almost all of this is some fashion of wrong and just regurgitated Sup Forums bait.

The fucking trim for the rick tattoo is off center. How do you eve fuck up that hard.
Fucking meme tattoos every time.
Just imagine in 15 years how cringe that shit is going to be.

>the small pox blankets is a conspiracy and made up meme
Five seconds, that is how long it takes to look up the small pox blanket fact.

i'm going to kneel during the opening of rick and morty tonight

>muh Sup Forums

Nice argument.

Stop trying to act like an expert in shit when you promote the discredited idea Europeans intentionally spread disease, you look like a joke.

>Just imagine in 15 years how cringe that shit is going to be.

implying rick and morty won't become the most profitable franchise by then

Yeah theres very little evidence to suggest it happened outside a few occasions.

ahaha fucking nazi larping getting BTFO outside of Sup Forums

go back to your bubble buddy, no one except of a few Sup Forumstards lie to themselves that hard

>literally no one makes this argument outside of Sup Forumsfags
So, do you just not live near libraries or the internet or willfully retarded? You're acting just as autistic as holohoaxers and the only reason you do this song and dance is for your agenda to make all whites dindus.

>can't argue because doesn't know shit
>yell Sup Forums and Nazi at people

That's not how it works

>holohoaxers
go larp somewhere else

They have become Zombie Simpsons now.

Do you deny posting on pol with the nazi flag?

I'm not mad, I'm jealous. I lack the IQ necessary to appreciate the intellect and subtlety of Rick & Morty. If only I'd paid attention in quantum mechanics!