Now that the dust has settled, what is Sup Forums take on 9/11 ?

Who did it ? the Sandniggers or the Merchants ?

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't care as long as we bomb Muslims

fpbp

They're scum. After the world is done with them, the kyx are next.

No you're next, get the fuck out of my country. You feral apes always litter and spit on the floor FUCK OFF!

Sandniggers obviously did it.

Kikes allowed it and used it to get America to fight the wars they wanted.

Both jews and muslims want to destroy Christian Europeans no matter what.

Does it even matter? It just ended up being used as a pretext for the US sticking its nose where it didn't belong, and being milked for maudlin self-pity.

I've never even stepped in Chinknada. My brothers will soon own People's Republic of Canada. :^D

Global warming is making the southern part of Canada inhospitable, it hit 30 degrees for nearly a week straight. We will move North and nuke the South with all the shitskins

Checked but you don't have nukes and as long as there is white, the yellows will follow and drive up the house market.

Saudi Arabia funded the attacks.
The US intelligence knew and let it happened.
This was useful to three letters agency as it completely made everyone forget 6.6 billion dollar where gone from the pentagon.
Painfully obvious controlled detonation. The whole controversy around whatever it's possible or not for a building to collapse that way without engineering is quite simply laughable.
Michio Kaku is a globalist shill and he gets really nervous when you talk about it.
It's far from the first or last time the US government planned to do horrible things to it's citizens.

Why would you tell the world you have nukes? That's the most retarded thing you can do

Only kikes would never tell they have nukes. Even then it's useless to stop the yellowing. We are yellowing this brown part of the world and the West is next.

When you realize jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

All three sand religions were involved in it.
The Jews made and ordered the plan
The white Christians(government,CIA etc.) saw to it that it happened
The muslims executed it.
It rings a bell to the hindu trinity
Jews were the Creator
Christians were the preserver/manager
Muslims destroyed the buildings

When you realise it was Dzerzhinskiy's birthday.

If I had a time machine I would take Abraham here today to show him. But then again that guy wasn't all that right in his head to begin with so I'm not even sure he'd had remorse. He'd probably say some stupid edgy whit like ''the will of the lord are glorious anyways''

Building seven got fuck too because it had papers about the missing money.

the kikes allowed the sandniggers to do it. so both.

>niggers bringing nigger weather with them
Sides >>>/orbit/

All i know is the official story is bullshit

fucking poles were behind everything i tell ya

Even if it wasn't muslims, idgaf if they use it as an excuse. Bomb the muslims, then we go for the other religions.

1) Recently released classified (but redacted) report on 911 points directly to Saudi Arabian govt.

2) The Saudi royal family are Jews.
themillenniumreport.com/2015/12/is-the-saudi-royal-family-jewish/

So yes, it was the Saudis AND the Jews.

The US made an agreement with the Saudi government to allow the wahhabi to attack again. Im sure they were on thr verge of a coup, and the government needed this attack to succeed to keep control.

The US kept a friendly government in place

The Saudis quelled the wahhabi concern that they were for US interests more than Islam

The Israelis needed this attack to justify their involvement in US intelligence - they made sure that only accepted targets were attacked. Flight 93 went off script.