What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

Well, he lied to her and said he saw the ad in the paper.

She was angry that she couldn't get dubs.

She was pissed he nearly ruined that apartment's value by letting blood set in. She had to shell out more money than she wanted to clean it up just to get her investment back,

I'll show her

There are no more shitposts to post. All I have in common with the singles and the doubles, the trips and the quads, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better board for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; the ban continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my check ems. This confession has meant nothing.

She watched an episode of The Simpsons and was bewildered at a certain joke revolving Sneed's Feed and Seed and it's former manager Chuck.

did she know then?

I've never watched this movie and probably never will.

Why? It's really good

all dubs and shitposting aside, its actually a great movie

You should leave this site then

Corporations in the 80's paid out huge sums of money to "wolf"-style crews and fixers, to clean up any messes their yuppie go-getters might make as they indulged in the excesses of the 80's. Most young men who worked in such firms were high strung and prone to fits of violence and rage, an aggressive, predatory slant on their personalities that each company considered a commodity when applied to the job tasks at hand.

There's a reason why that whole scene and that lady felt very "Eyes Wide Shut": she was a fixer for the elite.

how do I get dubs?

youtube was a mistake

Very interesting

so when bateman was talking to his lawyer about killing those people. what actually happened?

either he was unironically mistaking patrick for someone else, or he was trying to convince patrick to drop it by denying everything

Your trusting the word of a guy who is deliberately shown to have issues telling people apart?

>being this much of a prick

I'm going to get the dubs, get the dubs

There was no ad in the Times.

why wasn't it possible?