What are some movies for this feel?

Fuck off you filthy tourist crossposting normalfag

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

500 Days of Summer

When a chick says this what do in the long run? Its obv a sign things are going to shit.. what do

Get another girlfriend.

the shawshank redemption. scene where he escapes.

Test

send her this picture

upvote here

enjoy the freedom and cut her loose. she's not worth the trouble, trust me. go let some other dude have your leftovers and get some new pussy, or enjoy life without a stupid bitch around for a while

I need some other dicks besides yours

So are you on a break now?

End it now before you get hurt even more. Also fuck another chick immediately to get it out of your system.

based pede! here is gold for you!

It's over. Trust me. Don't run after her, don't think she'll love you back.
It's fucking over. Just move on.

Let it go.
Whenever a girl says this, it means she wants to get railroaded by a group of niggers.
It's nothing to do with you and more the fact that all women are greedy whores.

Unironically this.

This is literally what she is saying. Cut that shit off right now, OP. If you don't you're gonna have a bad time.

fuck another girl and send her a pic of it

There's some room for recovery. She just needs some time and space.

But keep trying to reach her.

STOP posting on Sup Forums. Block Sup Forums from your browser.

This website and its community are pure cancer and will do nothing positive for you, especially in terms of human interaction and happiness.

beat her head in with a rock

>I just need a break
>I just need some time to myself for awhile
>I won't be with anyone else

All lies.

This is also false and probably written by a permavirgin or woman who has watched too many movies.

Move the fuck on my dude.

lol buttmad roastie gettin toasty because everyone knows her game

>Block
>Ignore
>Delete
And just like that...whoosh. It’s gone. Problem over.

t, r/incels

lmao no you cuckold

not really. when they know they cant get you back they go crazy.

just assume it's over and if something happens re-evaluate the situation

Nah faggot, just a guy who has actually been in more than a few relationships and knows 99.9999999% of the time that kind of message is going to end up badly for him if he doesn't cut and run and keeps pining after her while she moves on. I'm not blaming women or anything either, guys do the same shit.

>girlfriend will literally not stop being a childish petty cunt
>send her a picture of a baby doll and told her if she wants to be so fucking childish she can play with this instead of me
Should have screencapped it for reddit gold.

Drive

How much of a shit do you have to be for a girl to say that over Tinder?

>Dump live in gf after she decided to go stay with her parents and pull this shit too many times
>She goes nuclear
>Tell her she can come get her shit while I'm at work then I'm changing the locks
>Come home and find a bunch of my stuff a mess
>Dress shirts cut to ribbons
>There is a fucking razor inside my fleshlight
>Don't want to fuck with the cops and just change the locks
>Car keeps getting fucked with at night and hear strange shit all the time plus lots of hangups from strange numbers
>Like three months later wake up and she's standing over me completely naked as I sleep
>Get fucking scared and jump up while screaming WHAT THE FUCK?!
>She starts crying and says "I just wanted to surprise you I want to come home we're supposed to be together!"
>Getting ready to heem this bitch into the shadow realm as I put on pajama pants I tell her to get dressed then we can talk
>Run outside with my phone and call the police and sit in my car with the doors locked
>Waiting for the cops she runs at at the car and starts trying to break the windows and shit
>Cops come and tackle her and put her in the BSU for three days
>Turns out she crawled through the tiny downstairs bathroom window
>Got a restraining order and had to press charges on her and she got probation and had to do counseling
>Still think she's lurking waiting to murder me sometimes and get scared
>She's about 95lbs. 5'1 tall and I'm 6'2 like 220lbs.

Enjoy that feel if she goes crazypants, OP. I know I fucking don't.

Give her space, tell her you plan to see other people. If she freaks out about that, tell her you're not asking for her permission to be happy with someone that doesn't need space, and end communication.

You really want to get back at her, OP? Let her date me. Within three weeks she'll be running back to you with a bun in the oven or walking the streets making me that mothafuckin money.

That's pretty clearly FB messenger

Shieeet. I stand corrected

Bitches are crazy.

get over it cause its done

Hook us up with her nudes you fucking fag.

Moon.

if that girls is your gf, give her what she wants and go live your life somewhere which makes you happy.
if that girl is not your gf, leave her alone, she's not interested in you.

Light a special scented candle

>Blueboard

I'm drunk enough to do it if we were on a different board but at this point it's too much effort to start a new thread on Sup Forums or wherever

get over it

You're never going to work it out entirely, so just save yourselves potential years of uncertainty and mistrust and drop it right away.

You can have her, givbro. Just promise she'll never come back.

Gravity

BLACKED.com since what she really means is that she wants to cuck you.