What are some of the best star trek episodes? Only episode I saw was pic related

What are some of the best star trek episodes? Only episode I saw was pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=857GG5Jg24U
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKA_WqdzIF5XlKBO60F4YBW20qElfoQ6y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't have the technology to evacuate our planet, or take other measures against a mass drought, like underground eco systems.....BUT we know exactly how to create 50 years of memories in an aliens brain within the space of 20 minutes.

Neuroscience must have been seriously high on this species scientific priorities, which only further begs the question how they weren't advanced with other stuff?

Any episode with this mad man in it

This. One of Voyager's main faults were the lack of Barclay episodes.

that one episode where they came across an alien ship

You like implanted memories, huh? Watch DS9's "Hard Time".

This is ridiculous
Why wouldn't you just watch the whole thing if you're looking into watching TNG

Why is the ultra campy formulaic episodes of season 1 always treated so harshly. There's some duds but I find it enjoyable overall.

>regressive racial stereotypes
Really?

Looks like he's vaping lmao

Those are regressive racial stereotypes even by Sup Forums's standards.

It gets even better when you find out that the same writer went on to write the exact same episode for Stargate: SG1.

what were those edited star trek clips called? one of them had data cut off life support when he saw a horse painting by picard

youtube.com/watch?v=857GG5Jg24U

Episode lists are generally garbage, as even bad TNG episodes will generally have an entertaining B-plot that you won't remember or recall from the A-plot's description. This one is particuarly bad, as it makes a bad joke for the Season 1 Bynars episode, which is pretty good for that season and sets up a plotline in a later episode.

I tried to find these again, this doesn't look like the original channel. Were they deleted? They were fucking gold which is disappointing.

I always called them the gazorra edits. I wouldn't be surprised if the weirdos behind them turned out to be the Soren posters.

>the list agrees with you about the episode's quality
>the list agrees with you about the episode's importance
>but it's a bad list because you don't like the joke
You're the reason that Star Trek fans get a bad reputation, to be honest.

The only people worried about reputations are closeted faggots.

>Nth degree
>"okay"
whoever made this is a stupid niggerfaggot

the warp 10 voyager episode

Underrated

Move Along Home.

also that episode where we find out data has a positronic dildroid

Frame of Mind, where Riker loses track of reality

Watch the TNG episode Chain of Command.

Every other Star Trek episode is optional.

man i dont get why people hate ENT the characters were pretty good

Ha ha, yeah, like that Travis Mayweather character. Remember all the good times we had with him, ha ha.

that's the one! thank you!

sweet, found a playlist with them all under "Gazorra TNG edits"

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKA_WqdzIF5XlKBO60F4YBW20qElfoQ6y