Bane?

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBMIA2jvc1A
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aye

Don't delete my or my wife's son's thread ever again

tzhe lfight plan i just filne diwh agelnaenc lyisth mee my man mn doropasavel here but only one of uyiou

Kane?

The big guys and planes.

Dead Meme?

What's your favorite Bane kino?

Mine's youtube.com/watch?v=wBMIA2jvc1A

Watch it Bane! You mess with the CIA you get the plane.

reported. fuck you and your dead meme

Monkey?

So show me its body

YES!!!!

B-... Bane?
Boy it's been a while
How's Rosie and the kids?

Can we talk for a second about how bizarre Aidan Gillen's American accent was?

EEUUUGGGHHHH!!!?!?!?!

*cough*
*wheeze*
B-.. *cough* Bane?

You're an old guy

hehe old guy. bane. what a character! He wears a mask you know?

>2011
Six fucking years. Damn.

I'm a big guy LOL am I doin it right???

the fire keeps rising, brother

Nailed it.

Imagine being Aiden in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Tom Hardy, you fuckin' big, all muscly with your tight shirt and disproportionately large traps. I would totally call you a big guy, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is pose with the power stance in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Aiden and not only stand in that plane while Tom Hardy flaunts his unexceptional body for you, the favorable angles barely concealing his pudginess and short stature, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected his illusion of bigness. Not only having to tolerate his miniscule fucking figure but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's MADE IT and DAMN, TOM HARDY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and pretend to think this fucking 5'9" manlet is actually huge using camera tricks you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and rich women and later their alleged daughters for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ireland. You've never even seen anything this fucking small before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled roid skin as he says "for you", smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" physique, the physique he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Nolan calls for another take, and you know you could pistol whip every single person on the set before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Aiden Gillen. You're not going to lose your future gig in HBO's most popular show over this. Just bear it. Tell him he's a big guy and bear it.

coCAINE?

Is this OC? I haven't seen this before

A personal favorite of mine

SPAIN?

>Bane is supposed to be a big guy
>cast a manlet

What did Nolan mean by this?

He was big enough guy for him

Benis

yes

When I say Benis you say Parker

Benis?

I prefer the term Banelet

Barker!

When I say Poo you say

God damn that picture. This place has ruined me. TDKR was actually on one night and I was watching it with my family, it took all of my energy not to laugh at the opening scene.

I mean how far can you get without laughing?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

They are so fucking similar

power stance kills me

>mfw

Just the mere thought makes me laugh. But I definitely lose when after three or four seconds and realize that the soundtrack sounds like a fucking mosquito!

plot twist, flash will join CIA on homecoming 2 to follow his father footsteps

this
no way in hell i'm getting beyond the cowboy

After all these planes. You comeback to my crash site

How the fuck a beaner immigrant got a name like "Flash Thompson"? This shit makes no sense at all, he should be Pedro or Pablo

BWANE?

you very big guy

Careful Benis boy, you don't want to mess with a 5'3'' mexican nerd.

The force is with you, Bane

>he never got bullied by an midget beaner nerd
why u lying in the internet?

He get all the ladies.

BEHOLD

Is he a friend of yours?

>for you!
Haha, classic Nolan!

When masketta Man realizes he's supposed to be driving and puts his hand back on the wheel

Survivors? On a plane?

We did it Red-dit!

>he thinks reddit is filtered

4u

I don't get that pic, sorry for the hotheadedness