This is going to flop, isn’t it?

This is going to flop, isn’t it?

make some more threads asking the same question why don't you, mr Foxshill

I hope not. I hope it lasts for 5 or more seasons. Just so I can see Amy on tv every week

Says increasingly nervous Sup Forums for the umpteenth time this year

Is my Nigga Warpath in there? Or am I imagining that?

Literally counting the seconds to her new show's premiere in here

You and me both, user. But we might be the only ones. Which is a shame because the more I see of it the less worried I become about it. I'm not nearly as cynical about it as I used to be, it actually looks pretty decent.

has it premiered? did it suck?

It starts tomorrow. So we'll see.

Yeah I think It'll do fine.

FatNat is going to save it

I hope there's enough interest in it that we can have episode threads. I haven't watched a current tv show since PoI ended, and the last episode threads I posted in were the ones for the last 3 episodes of that.

I just want to be able to aggressively Amypost on a fairly regular basis

Silver St Cloud is in it
I'll wait to see some webms so I can jerk off

Don't let anything stop you from posting Amy

I expect it to be just be No Ordinary Family 2.0

I think it's Thunderbird, so we already know which character is going to die first.

Anyway, it's Matt Nix and I liked Burn Notice and the Good Guys so I'll give it a couple episodes at least.

I only Amypost when it's somewhat related to the thread. I don't just randomly drop into completely unrelated threads and start spamming Amys, that'd just be rude. It'd probably make the thread better, but still be rude.

What a coincidence because Amy was in a couple episodes of that, too.

My teacher said I'm gifted when I was in school.

Posting Amy requires certain elegance, but we do it anyway and still enjoy most of the threads for other reasons too

Nice Lego head on the girl. I'm sure waifufags will spam her relentlessly anyway.

There isn't a thread that can't be improved by posting Amy in it, but yeah I generally prefer to just post an Amy and talk about whatever show the thread is talking about. The only time I really go crazy with the Amyposting is when that one really ornery buffyfag shows up and starts whining. Then I just do it to spite him.

I noticed he tries to use that Whedon shit lately to trigger us, or shows up in PoI threads as well just to talk shit. His autism is easily recognizable. I think the best strategy is one "fuck you" post and then no more (You)s for him. Spamming may also work though.Anyway he doesn't deserve more.

Yeah he's really easy to spot, and I'd bet 10 bucks if there is a Gifted thread, he'll show up in that too, posting the usual shit. He's a very sad man.

That's why you gotta post more Amy when he shows up in a thread, to cheer him up. Because how can even a hothead like that stay mad when something like this gets posted?

Well, I'll do my best to keep the Gifted threads comfy, after we actually have some episodes to discuss though.

Soon. And maybe it will be good enough that there's more to discuss than just Amy.