They can't find the body of D.B. Cooper

>They can't find the body of D.B. Cooper
>Big Foot skeptics expect to find the body of a big foot just randomly

hurf, durf

Any good documentaries on Big Foot?

>in b4 "b-but Sasquatch can't into REAL!"

Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVYGHHc0Es4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

im borrowing your analogy user. good one. i've heard several stories of sasquatch vanishing, as if into thin air upon discovery

This is perhaps the best Bigfoot documentary I have ever seen.

>Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.
Bandwagon.

Except that, when you start to look into the mystery of Bigfoot, there is zero evidence at all. No fur. No footprints. No carcasses. No photos. One has never been caught.

Really makes ya think.

>Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America alone since its founding.

bunch of cretins craving for attention because their life suck.

>Then you have ten seconds to explain the more than 400 sightings of Bigfoot in America

A lot of people just make shit up.

I wanna see a comfy Bigfoot movie that's still horror, or a nice Unsolved Mysteries style thing from the 90s where it's all very serious.

I remember when I was a small boy, there was one about Yeti attacks and there was one of a camper being mauled and they did a recreation of it. And another segment of Yetis pounding on a guys cabin like assholes. It was on the Discovery Channel or TLC back when it was the learning channel I think, maybe even Animal Planet, on a Saturday after morning cartoons. As vague as this sounds does anyone remember this yeti attack documentary?

Show me one person who's seen bigfoot that didn't vote for trump.

DB Cooper was an inside job for the CIA to extort money to build an opium factory in the jungle. The plane was empty

Silly, everybody knows it was just a robot:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVYGHHc0Es4

i just think it's retarded that we're still discovering new species literally falling out of trees and people are wasting their time searching for cryptospecies that have been proven hoaxes again and again.
>why not become a real scientist?
>nah too hard. i'll just become a delusional lying asshole

Loved this movie as a kid

You might be describing Lost Tapes, which is a mockumentary series about people video taping their encounters with cryptids.

What you're asking for, thiugh, describes the Boggy Creek movies well. The good ones, anyways.

Nah it was one of those documentaries that had recreations in it. And the recreations had the most budget put into them. It was probably in the 90s at the height of that shit.

I actually can't find a good list of all the documentaries on Bigfoot that aired in the 90s. I guess this kind of thing just isn't well cataloged.

Why is /x/ posting on Sup Forums?

Go back to /X/

This is the movie you are looking for OP

well shit

I could name 2 personally. But I wouldn't want to give their names here. Most who are into it are pretty vehemently independent.

>t. regularly works with the BFRO

To be fair there are lots of animals we're familiar with today that were considered cryptids back in the day. Like the orangutan, thylacine, gorillas, goblin sharks, basking sharks, or the recently rediscovered coelacanth. Point is don't discount something because there is no evidence of its existence. The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Because it's fucking SPOOK-tober you inattentive dolt.

>love researching urban myths and general cryptid stuff because I find the stories and the way people pass on the stories themselves interesting
>don't want to associate with delusional conspiracy theorists and pseudo-schizos

The absence of evidence is the absence of evidence.

but it's not evidence of absence. can you read?

>body of db Cooper

Oh hai mark

You don't believe in something just because it's possible that it COULD exist. I can't prove that space unicorns do or don't exist but I'm not going to waste my time considering or debating the existence of them. That's an absolutely ridiculous stance to take.