ITT: teenagers on Sup Forums think they're allowed to have an opinion on this film after watching the dismal Pirate Bay...

>ITT: teenagers on Sup Forums think they're allowed to have an opinion on this film after watching the dismal Pirate Bay camrip on their 11" MacBook screen

One of the worst quality popular torrents I've ever seen in my life. You literally did not see the movie.

And don't pretend like this doesn't apply to you, I'm seeing tons of shitty, murky, pixelated screenshots of this torrent all over this god forsaken board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHpXHjTWwM
youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/"arthurvideogame"
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only a blind faggot couldn't see what was happening in this cam rip. I saw it in theaters and it was great, but the only thing you're missing by watching it at home is seeing Beverly's ass on a 40 foot tall screen.

jokes on you clown I got the 15" pro

One I watched last night was fine enough, it looks like a low budget 80s movie anyway

>Sup Forums
>being able to afford Apple products

>>IITS pedophiles tjhiking they can have an opinion on this film without listening to the audiobook

get gud

Reminds me of how the people who shit on King Arthur post webms from an extremely low quality rip. Plebs, all of them.

Do they have anyone famous reading the audiobook, like how RP1 got Wil Wheaton?

There are literally HD webms of that movie and it still looks like a video game

who the fuck is will wheaton

Okay, then why do they never post the HD webms instead of the trash webms they keep posting? Because they're shitposters.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHpXHjTWwM

>image.jpg
kys

Oh, I get it now.

I don't watch total trash. ha-ha, what a joke.

>calls Star Trek trash
>comes into an IT thread
What the FUCK?

>not private tracker bluray REMUX on a thinkpad

t. unable to afford apple products

It is the greatest horror movie of all time. It's the highest grossing. That's the only way you can accurately rate movie quality, since it's subjective. Though it's still possible that on a person to person basis, the quality differs, the fact is, the greatest amount of people consider IT the best horror movie of all time.

>watching anything before the official Blu-Ray release

Tastelessness. All it takes is a few months of waiting.

Cringe

>Spending more money on less quality when you could spend less for better quality
It's like the masses are dumb or something

I don't torrent, I usually just buy the dvd/blueray when it comes out, or later when the price drops cause Ima jew...posting this from my Lenovo W510 labtop beside my bed...

Derry used to be a beaver trapping town...

the only cringe is that guy i saw in the courthouse

and you

Fair enough, but you know that means Guardians of the Galaxy is also great by that metric, right?

Guardians of the Galaxy is unironically great, so yes

I don't pick and choose the greatest movies of all time, and I don't have a personal interest in what movies are or are not, so I don't know why I would get offended by Guardians of the Galaxy being one of the greats. Only a diminutive mind would be upset by such a thing.

Well I like Vol. 2 better which is annoying because it didn't perform as well as the first one.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

Why didn't Pennywise just kill the kids every time he was alone with them?

>implying that converting the same model camera used to make a camrip into a projector and projecting the video through it doesn result in a perfect reconstruction

this is me but with my microsoft surface instead of fagbook

>Watching camrips and expecting anything other than disappointment
Retard

He needs to sense a certain fear power level or something

Kind of like how Cho'Gath can only kill with Feast below a certain HP threshold.

It.

Wow dude look at that. A good quality webm and it looks like complete shit

>flash nom

With no legit release, the rip is the only way to meme this movie beyond the promoshots, ya dingus.

>on their shitty 1366X768 Thinkpads screen.

FTFY

>made king arthur into a superhero

>good quality
No.

Also, you are autistic:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/"arthurvideogame"

>that webm
Awful. Just fucking awful.