What do we think of Eva Gaëlle Green's body of work?

What do we think of Eva Gaƫlle Green's body of work?

Good actress, but she can't chose roles properly. That's why her best movie is a fucking James Bond.

Worst tits in the biz

What's her twin sister look like?

I thought her best movie was Kingdom of Heaven

i would ejac inside
no rubber

learning she was a jew was a terrible day for me

>posts on the film and television board
>jews ruin things for him

Flawless filmography desu

top kek

I know that scene, that was from that French movie about those students, right?

If she sucks you will you not cum?

Female perfection

Yes, The Dreamers.

Beautiful snapper.

I would ejaculate on her tits if you know what I mean

I can't believe she agreed to do all that shit in The Dreamers in her FIRST film role. Based Eva.

WTF I don't remember her having a bra in that scene

Still would bury my face in her bush though

I can just imagine taking her stool.
Kneeling down on the carpet. Move her cheeks apart and set my mouth in place. Seal my lips around her anus, creating a tight vacuum. When my mouth is in place, I move my hands to her hips to steady her and myself. Her ass cheeks press softly against my face cheeks. My tongue quivers as I feel her anus begin to pucker, clench and unclench. She groans and moans ever so gently as she eases out the brown goodness. Something brushes against my teeth and lands on my tongue. It's a big one. I bet it's really dark and brown in color - the tip anyway. It's hard and weighty, like compact playdough. The taste is bitter and earthy. As more comes, it curves sideways, the tip of the turd resting against my right molars, and as she tapers off the turd, it swirls to my left molars, filling my whole mouth.
My eyes are watering as I struggle to take it all.
It's hard to keep respiration going. As I can no longer breath through my mouth as it is clogged fully with her shit, I try breathing through my nose, but Mistress Eva is sitting on my face now with her full bodyweight. I can hardly get enough oxygen with her ass over my nose and mouth.
Now she gets up and straddles me. She guides my penis into her vagina but she doesn't move. She doesn't grind or thrust. She sits there like a statue. My penis craves for some stimulation, some friction or motion but none comes. It's the ultimate tease. My penis is inside Mistress Eva but she is not moving.
"now chew...slowly." she orders me.
She stares at me with those large green eyes as she watches me feast on her shit.

its ok shes only half

She looks like the inbreed chicks that live in the holler where I'm from, but because she's a famous actress this activated the retard brain into believing she does not have a melting downy visage.

Really gets the ol' skull gravy a-churnin'.

Post inbred chicks or GTFO

dumb goy

>I will never bury my face in her bush

>when some ratchet ho steals your look and you just have to count to ten and listen to Flower Shoppe to control your emotions

>Worst tits

She's only half and she's Sephardi, not Ashkenazi, which is an arguably notable difference.

gross nips
t. virgin who never seen a naked woman in real life

haha you can see her pussi

got a semi

she def wasn't, she was trying to look like the venus de milo

That's just a still for the film.

*pusy

*pussi

>doesn't know how to >t. properly
t. shitposter

Her talents needs more exposure.

>Kingdom of Heaven
>Good

a) She was hot
b) She had a reconstruction
c) Stop posting 10 year old pics you dumb newfags

>She had a reconstruction

What's your retarded image supposed to convey?
It's true. How underage/new are you?

Also nice letterbox\aspect ratio

She's ugly but she has nice knockers so I don't care about her face.

It's not everyday we get a film with hymen breaking pussy blood. Yummy.

>37 years old
>no kids
Kind of makes me sad thinking about it. She's DiCaprio tier.

show some proof then.

I hear she's kind of a shut-in though, she probably just likes being alone.

sometimes Michael Pitt looks like a regular handsome dude but like 90% of the time he looks like pic related

I'd rape it

>PROOF!!!!
Underage fuck off. I'm not getting banned like the guy above.

Compare her shit in The Dreamers to Camelot frontal shot. Night and day. Same with 300: Rise of Empire. Fucking spoonfeeding newfaggot.