You people are literally celebrating an old woman getting heat exhaustion and nearly passing out...

You people are literally celebrating an old woman getting heat exhaustion and nearly passing out. Not just any old woman, mind you; she is a mother, a grandmother, a stateswoman, a champion for universal healthcare, a public servant, a leader for women's and children's rights.

When 9/11 happened she user her authority as a New York Senator to make sure that first responders got the health care they needed. Now, on the 15th anniversary of that horrible day, you people are celebrating her health issues (which are none of your business) and wishing for her death.

Ever wonder why no one respects the "alt-right"? You people are disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/political-capital/hillary-clinton-gets-13-million-health-industry-now-says-single-payer-will-never
twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope she dies. Slowly and painfully.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS OR HIS FRIENDS

kek

fuckoff fuck

EAT SHIT CTR

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

tough luck, she doesn't give a fuck about all those civilians getting killed in the middle east while she supports and finances her 'moderate rebel' friends of isis

dont you realize whats at stake here? You think her grandchildren's feelings are more important than the lives of millions of people potentially getting fucked by globalism?

go back to facebook

kekarooney

wtf, i hate hillary now

She's always a MURDERER, and stole money from poor, dying Haitians.

She is also knowingly threatening every American citizens livlihood by going along with the plan to have her be president of the US, when she fully knows the corporations that sponsor her plan on taking our guns, and making us even more slaves than we already are.

She is an evil woman.

You really think a presidential candidate, with all that security and care would suffer fron heat exhaustion? Find a better excuse

Why are you still trying? Clinton has basically been killed by KEK already. You're next

0.21 shekels has been added to your account, thank you for your contribution.

>nothing is wrong with her
>its just heat stroke
how does a rich white woman get heat stroke?

>tfw 2.20am in Australia, was about to go to bed, and the HAPPENING of the week-end finally happened

Every single reply in this thread so far has been in disagreement with you. CTR is literally paying shills for negative results. PRAISE KEK

deal with it faggot

>heat exhaustion
So you're saying that she's too irresponsible to look after her own health that she is susceptible to become incapacitated at a moments notice

Over heat exhaustion?

And you want this irresponsibility

In the whitehouse?

fuck off and die you shill

>Not just any old woman, mind you; she is a mother, a grandmother, a stateswoman, a champion for universal healthcare, a public servant, a leader for women's and children's rights.

Not just any woman, but a self-aggrandizing political whore who would sell her mother's soul to the devil for a shot at becoming president.

I HOPE SHE FUCKING DIES, OP. ZERO FUCKS GIVEN.

could have been a decent concern troll if you ended it after the first sentence

also 1 post by id

I guess there was a happening today. Just not the type of "happening" we were all thinking would.

Kek has blessed us yet again.

is this the first time you realized that Sup Forums is filled with retarded neckbeards who are trying to be edgy ?

Its mostly dietary. Persons of any age or health can suffer from it after standing for an hour and a half in direct sunlight, especially if she didn't get a good breakfast. She has a busy schedule, you know

What do you expect from Trump retards? They don't care about refugees who have lost everything, don't expect them to care now. They can't even show me where Trump's tax returns are. They are retards

>Innocent old women meme
This women deserves to die. She is a criminal, a murderer, and a lier. She has sold out our countries, and countries alike. Time and time again.

Ever wonder why no one respects you shills? It's because you blindly defend this terrible women. You truly are a terrible person, now go collect your 2 cents and think about that.

>P.S: Hillary will loose.

Public servant huh? Why does she control and out earn almost everyone she "serves"

Yeah name one thing wrong with globalism you stupid faggot

Fuck off faggot. Your queen whore is dying a long and agonizing death and deservedly so. I hope she's in a lot of pain as she dies for all shit she's pulled in her lifetime. Bill can't wait either cause he can't wait to spread his AIDS to some dumb young cunts

She's a joke.
Here's her stance on health care.
ibtimes.com/political-capital/hillary-clinton-gets-13-million-health-industry-now-says-single-payer-will-never

It's give me money, fuck you people.
She's getting what she deserved. A slow death. I just wish it was more painful.

You're just teiggered now? Does CTR even pay you for these posts?

>(which are none of your business)
Huh, and here I thought it was my business to ensure the leader of my country is a healthy, able-bodied individual fit to lead the country I live in for a minimum of four years. Thank you for correcting the record.

Didn't get a good breakfast? Where do you come up with these excuses. She has people there just helping her stand.

We hope that evil bitch dies horrifically.

Fuck you shills

This is what she gets for fucking with meme magic masters

MESS WITH THE WEST DIE LIKE THE REST

>twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200
If she can't stay on her feet or mind her hydration and health long enough to tolerate the literal heat. Imagine what happens when she passes out during a diplomatic mission. Even Roosevelt had the sense to hide his wheelchair to avoid looking like an invalid.

also sage

You know maybe an old woman shouldnt run for office is she expects to be immune to criticism and banter

your ID is an acronym for " 4 FR8L dYQ", shill.

U N F I T
N
F
I
T

So CTR shills aren't pretending it's just an alt right conspiracy anymore?
Praise Kek and His Almighty power.

>heat exhaustion
>73 degrees outside

KEK

There's nowhere to flee to when shit hits the fan.

She is obviously fit for the presidency

#I'mWithHerOldInfirmAss

and you care about sand people?

youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

>heat exhaustion

Keep clinging to that raft

81 degrees, sunny skies, 41% humidity. And like i said, its dietary most of the time.

>She has people there just helping her stand.

SAY IT WITH ME:

DIE KILLARY DIE

WITH THE POWER OF KEK WE SHALL STRIKE DOWN THIS EVIL BITCH WITH OUR MEMES ALONE

>KEK LIVES

Knees weak
Arms are heavy
Bills spermacetti

Didn't you hear, we're deplorable. Many of us irredeemable. Not sure why you're wasting your time.

>we now get to watch CTR move from "Hillary is perfectly healthy you crazy right wingers", to "You people are so horrible for wishing bad things on this poor old woman!"
What a fucking joke. Hillary supporters, hang yourselves.

The human body cannot survive over 40º though

The vengeful spirits of the 9/11 attack wail upon the Zionist pawn

Her decisions have killed many innocent Americans during Benghazi.

I LIKE TYPING DEPLORABLE GIBBERISH IN CAPS. I DONT KNOW WHY, BUT IT MAKES ME HAPPY.

PARTICULARLY "SHILL". COS THAT'S LIKE JEWS AND SHIT

You've convinced me OP, now I'm gay voting for Hillary and draining some big nigger balls right now.

I just want her to die so Bernie will run and crush Trump with an energized base

>Cloudy, windy, nice day.
>Heat exhaustion.
>Women prefer warmer temperatures.
>Senior citizens prefer warmer temperatures.
>Heat exhaustion.
>Around 78° when it happened.
>The heat.

>heat exhaustion

Meanwhile, a dozen agents in heavy, oversized suits with guns and ammunition aren't even sweating.

Keep reposting it, boys; if the shills are already responding with paragraphs-long posts against it, they're scared.

Fuck you, Hillary.

your statement proves how much of an ignorant moron you truly are

learn about politics before you try to engage in any form of discussion

LEAVE HER ALONE

Me and my family are deplorable, so I hope the whore has a stroke when she's holding her bastard grandkid and chokes the kike to death.

always get a kick out of this image

>muh appeal to emotion
She's a lying and corrupt traitor.

Fuck you faggot I'm not celebrating till she's dead.

raking the last cents in? it's back to the unemployment office for you

>>heat exhaustion
>>september

Here's a better res image for (You).

Can we get this in gif format?

quad quads

She had to be rushed to her daughter's apartment to be given a massive JFK-sized dose of methamphetamine drug cocktail.

Then goes outside to pander to the cameras as if to say "What's all the fuss about? See? I'm perfectly healthy."

We are not celebrating that a person briefly passed out. We are celebrating the effects this will have on the election. Has this sort of bleeding-heart shilling ever worked, anywhere?

She's an evil old crone.

We are also pleased with the fact that this was caught on camera so now everyone can see that she's in poor health. I don't see how someone that has fainting spells can be president

It works with women

Reagan had full on alzheimers. Susceptibility to poor hydration and physical exercise shouldn't be a problem.

You fucking dumbass if we have globalism there will be no need for places to flee, because shit will never hit the "fan" because once you properly integrate all peoples you won't have that problem

god these alt-right faggots need to be stomped out like cockroaches

you sound black.

nce you properly integrate all peoples you won't have that problem

How's that integration of all people working out in London and Germany?

>You people are literally celebrating an old woman getting heat exhaustion and nearly passing out.
>heat exhaustion
>on a day in the mid 70s
I wont even give you the dignity of earning $.05 for a (You)

call this guy a nigger.

Literally never going to happen.
The only people that are still Bernie supporters after he endorsed Hillary are a delusional minority of low information college age voters.
And as we all know college students don't vote.

Sage goes in all fields

so basically what you're saying is that globalism will solve all problems forever?

>none of your business

ITT in this thread someone too young or stupid to remember when it was explained to us that John McCain's health was of paramount importance to the American people.

This is why I typically ignore the opinions of anyone under 30... 27 when I'm feeling generous.

79 Degrees

>(((Overheats)))?

>RIIGHTTT

You don't understand. For most of us, this is not a matter to rejoice or grieve. This is witnessing the unfolding of destiny, as planned by Kek almighty who's earthly son will be God-emperor of the West.

I hope you understand the solemn gravity of this entire episode, and while those who rejoice on this site do so not at the misery of an old (and very dishonest) woman, but because this is the will of God. Deus vult.

You poor, brainwashed gimp. You drank the Kool-aid hard, son.

She was a career politician with a history of lies and corruption.

Sure, it is morally deplorable to make fun of a suffering old woman. However, this is more about the celebration of keeping evil out of the oval office.

We just can't have another 4 years of Bush/Obama. Economy is shit. Job market is crap. Racial tensions are the worst they've been in 40 years. Saber rattling with the middle-east, Russia and even creating tension with China is bullshit.

You are out of your fucking mind and element to actually believe Clinton and her kind have been good for America or even the world.

We use freedom degrees, not communist degrees. So every degree C is (5/9+32) F. 73, 81 fahrenheit is 22.8 and 27.2 celcius respectively.

i hope she will be confronted by everyone she has had murdered to gain political power and all the inocents that has died in her wars before she is thrown into the fires

This safe space for the alt-right doesn't care. They want to circlejerk around the shyster trump. Their tears when he loses will be delicious.

FIRST COMMENT BEST COMMENT

SHILLS GOING INTO MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

Fuck off and die CTR

Cry more, bitch nigga.