ITT: movies only you've seen

ITT: movies only you've seen

Other urls found in this thread:

fiverr.com/druidpriestess/cast-break-up-spell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haaHAA

I've never heard of HaaHAA, is it any good?

You made this thread already and it sucked then

Is this an epic new meme?

no I didnt

It stars Aiden Gillen as a post op mtf in a dark comedy. Its easily one of the greatest films of this generation.

Make a wish, Tom!

I love Tom

Should it be?

That my briefcase?

Operator kino

Zyzzyx road

I like the sequel more.

Speaking of Aiden gillen, i would put buddy boy on here

This is entry-level for action movie fans.

Valerie and her week of wonders

This is amazing. Can' believe that TWO sequels were made

then what comes next? show me a tier list or kill yourself you fucking elitist cocksucking faggot

I remember that being a movie at the video store that I was vaguely interested in based on the title but I knew my dad was too put off by black people to ever rent it.

>yo homie

Uh, What the hell is this describing.

I want to know too

fiverr.com/druidpriestess/cast-break-up-spell

No body I know has even heard of this movie.

I saw it, surprisingly was pretty enjoyable. The axe fight at the end was cool too

Yeah I thought it was pretty good. Wada bout this? None of my friends heard about it either, but the did enjoy it.

tell your dad to grow some balls

Arnies best "acting" performance

Is Collateral worth a watch?

these are all "stoned and jsut got some food and need to watch something while eating" core. not to say that thats a bad thing, or taht these movies are bad. these are all p enjoyable ways to waste time

Yes its great

>he's seen them all
Get a life lmao

ive only seen sabotage and escape plan. but arnie and stallone are actors who do exclusively those types of movies, so its not hard to identify one. jason statham does a lot of thos movies too

this unironically

>not watching every Arnie and Sly kino

I also watch every Jason Statham movie.

Although I haven't watched it yet, but found pic related by accident. It's mind-blowing how unknown it is despite that it's a boxing movie from Stallone with an all-time great actor in the lead and Basinger as a third wheel.

Not to mention they have an Oscar winner (Arkin) in the supporting cast, plus two relatively well-known and liked actors (Hart and Bernthal) as well. I get that it was probably Stallone's small budget love-project but still ...

Literally this>I also watch every Jason Statham movie.
Are you me?

I didn't understand the total hate for this movie, I felt it was one of the better ones during that time.

The ReZort or something

EVERYONE has heard of 2001, some have even heard of 2010, but I am THE ONLY one who has SEEN 2002

It was a fun movie I enjoyed it.

proofs?

I saw it but I only remember one thing

i saw it dude. rains a lot where i live so i can afford to spend 4 hours inside.

Tried Bulliet bourbon because of this movie and it ain't half bad

When my dad was experiencing his mid-life crisis he decided to make a movie. It's about a fictional presidential candidate running in the primaries, specifically about the time leading up to the Iowa Straw Poll. He submitted it to some film festivals, but did not hear back from any of them.

If you're me, then who the hell am I?

Underrated desu

>the scene where the devil is fucking the mother and daughter at the same time
Got the biggest boner ever as a kid watching that

This is my grampa's favorite movie.

Lmao the midget from Pirates of the Carribean

Center Jenny

Thread is now Arnie Kino

Everyone has seen these, you newfags.

It's pretty good. It has a decent performance from Elijah Wood as well.

Fuck off everyone loves Collateral its a modern day Criminal Underworld Odyssey

See above

A really great movie from the guy that made Cure and Pulse. Don't watch the trailer.

That last CGI episode was so fucking cool. Like Post apoc A-team getting fucked up by a mecha.

I saw it

>The mods must be crazy

How could you have seen "28 Months Later" when it is a secret film

The Man from Earth

is this any good? from the director of end of the watch, that alone makes me want to watch it.

Saw this in theaters when I was 8 with my older brother. OP is a fag

I'm literally the only person whos seen this

While i'm sure someone here has seen it they probably won't admit it.

I like the concept. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future this kind of thing was tangible. Ending sucked.

The guardian

Was it any good?

Laughed my cock off to this. Pure original comedy kino

Does this film feature a ride that never ends?

No, it does feature a white man stuffing his arm up a elephants clogged asshole though.

It's ok, pretty generic, but Arnie makes it good.

I saw this because someone on here recommended it in a vaporwave film thread

This and "Sully" are films I get ready to watch but then change my mind as I think they will be too dad-core and boring

Following your lead, OP.

Jamie Foxx's best performance, imho.

Anybody else seen this homo-kino? Used to come on late at night and I watched a bunch of times, super funny

This movie has a lot to answer for when it comes to awakening mother daughter incest fetishes

:^)

It felt like a dumb 80s action flick, saw it in cinema with a friend and we both enjoyed it.

Special Agent 50 Cent was pretty fucking dumb, though.