Is Sup Forums hyped?

Is Sup Forums hyped?

Here comes the rick and morty haters that claim a good television show is garbage because they want to be edgy children and act out against society.

I'll be watching tonight.

It's like what happened to MLP:FiM

Anyone got a stream for those not in the US?

thats not legal

btn

I'm watching it and I enjoy it, but to deny the steady decline in quality from S1 to S2 and now S2 to S3 is willful ignorance and rabid fanboyism.

>and now S2 to S3
nothing has been worse than interdimensional cable 2

>steady
There was a nosedive between S2 and S3.

>Rick and Morty fan calls haters edgy children.
I've officially found the end of the internet. It was fun everyone.

S3 had the best 3 episodes of the entire show you contrarian

Season 3 was easily the best season, please don't tell me you're shitting on it because of its female writers....

>best 3 episodes
HOW? What show are you watching? Only the citadel was good. What's the other two you think are good?

'Yawn
And your proof of this Is?

I don't get these episode titles. They aren't even natural puns. They just throw "Rick" into the title of famous movies. Why?

Mr poopy butthole xD BAZINGA

I've never seen Pickle the movie?

The shows fine, it's the fandom that's shit

Pickle Rick is obviously a reference to the movie Pickle Surprise. They just replaced Surprise with Rick.

Will adult swim be streaming it on their site worldwide?

>This is the epitomie of western animation
>No worthwhile loli characters
When will the west give up?

Just finished watching the ABCs of Beth episode.
>now admit that you're a racist, sexist, beta male etc.
Feels like the writers are taking their daddy issues out on Jerry.
Also the show tries to be edgy and cool
>smart people are nihilist and just use the world for what they can get out of it
How many episodes do they need to repeat this bullshit, and everyone on social media is identifying with it because they all believe they are the one unique genius on this hell hole.

>rottentomatoes
>not virtue signal central
l o l
o
l

Crashing this plane XD sneed chuck lovecraftian XD No!

>its virtue signalling to like a good tv show
fuck off

I have nothing against Rick and Morty. I do despise "fans" of Rick and Morty, the cancerous reddit faggots they are.
I have nothing against My Little Pony. I do despise "bronies" though, the autistic kissless creepers they are.

>good tv show
l o l
o
l

>S1: Great show, got me excited to see more episode
>S2: Some great episodes mixed with some sorta bad ones. Still excited for S3
>S3: Mostly bad episodes. Not excited for S4 anymore
This is the only patrician stance on the show. Figt me

/thread

brettygood

like most fandom. Extremes are bad, specially when it's a bunch of blind groupies that are randomly giving blowjobs to me or you

>measuring the worth of media based on how many people praise it in a popular site.
Sounds dumb as shit

OMG I get it!!! It's like my favorite game, Minecraft! This show is epic!!!

pretty much

the show drowned in its own hype

I'm excited for Season 4 only to see how much further it can decay. It's basically a case study in seasonal rot at this point.

Minecraft plus Rick and Morty, holy shit I think I my iq is going up just looking at this teaser for th4 episode!!!!!!!!

Minecraft was good once a long time ago. Why does everything I like turn to shit

Holy fuck that girl isnt overweight! Automatically more attractive than 90% of girls

I remember when there used to always be a Minecraft thread up on Sup Forums but no one had ever heard of it before and Notch wasn't a billionaire.

>mostly bad episodes

the majority of episodes were great you contrarian

Not him but Morty Mind Blowers was a good one. Vindicators had it's funny moments. That's what my guess is for the 3. Or maybe user loves PICCCKLE RIIICKKKK

Go to bed, Dan

>majority are good
>contrarian
Are you the same user that keeps posting that shit? Can't you see no one agrees. What other episodes besides the Citadel one are even good, much less great?

Apparently Terraria is still one of the most played games on Steam which is weird because I never see anyone talk about it. They just shut up and play it.

I watched Rick and Morty this week for the time and its really good. That is all.

Did you just assume xer's gender?

FUCKING MINECRAFT GONNA TAKE DOWN CRUNCHMPF

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

BURRRAAAPPPPP GOD'S N-NOT REAL MORTY
ITS SCIENCE IM JUST A FUCKING PICKLE
WOOBALOOB DOOP POOP FUCKY SHIT
LETS GET SCHIITTYYYYY IN HERE AWWW YEAAA
*DABS IN LATIN*

>minecraft

there's no way they're not doing this to bait autistic shitposts

ABCs of Beth was hot shit. It felt like a Rick and Morty episode if Rick and Morty actually was the show Sup Forums memes it as.

Do people keep forgetting Justin browses Sup Forums?

Shit he's probably in this thread. He said he "only browses" when his show airs

MINECRAFT RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>I don't watch it at all but I have to shitpost

AWWW YEAAAA GET SCCHHIIITTTYYYY
JUST SAY YOURE A RACIST PICKLE M-MORTY, YOU'RE A BETA RACIST PICKLLEEE HAHAAAA!!!!

This is my (you)? Really??

Have on me, friend :)
Take it, it's yours!

I know that feeling of disappointment when I check my one reply and it's someone saying "cringe." Let me make it up to you.

the show is shit too and so is every season of Community

I thought there were gonna be 14 eps

You can only unlock the other episodes if you buy the SCHWIFTY SEASON PASS

Only $39.99 plus tip

the top of her looks like this

Morty's Mind Blowers and Pickle Rick

I'M PAYWALL RIIIIICK

>and so is every season of Community
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

no

ask

You forgot to add this ;^)

>morty we gotta punch trees morty
>oh jeez rick i don't wanna punch trees xD
fuck minecraft and fuck rick and morty

> this

i thought there were more episodes, this plus the huge wait for them, plus slow decline, plus ignoring story arcs, plus getting butmad at fans for calling out shit writers

fucking hell what a trainwreck... what a fat incompetent memory impaired alco-baby we have at the helm here

Because you like juvenile things and you are growing older. Yeah, no shit cartoons and video games are no longer entertaining you you dumb sack of shit.

Said the guy posting in a fucking Rick and Morty thread.

said the guy replying to a guy replying to a guy replying to a guy replying to a guy in a rick and morty thread

People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

there is literally not one literal thing wrong with rick and morty, stay salty haters

Enjoy it while you're young. We've all loved our kid shows growing up.

>rick and morty
>kid show
lol nice try plebbitor, hating on anything popular or smart just to feel extra contarian.........bet you also have a list of pretentious movies in ur top 10 LMAOO!!

What is it like being 15?

>that one guy who went into every R&M thread this morning to sperg about cartoon threads outside of Sup Forums

>that one sperg who unironically posts frog memes because he's a shitlord from plebbit trying to fit in with the cool meme kids
>unironically thinks hes saying something new or bold
Kill yourself you useless pile of goo. Dumb fat cunt. No one likes you.

I agree. Interdimensional cable 2 is by far the worst episode. Only s3 ep9 comes close.

S3 is garbage.

I honestly don't understand why "adult cartoons" get a free pass on Sup Forums. You wouldn't see anyone try to get away with a Steven Universe thread here.

>LMAOO!!

Not that I need help proving my point, but I thank you either way.

i cant believe there are people as stupid as you that would fall for a bait so blatant

>all of the blocks are gravel and not falling
REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES IF YOU'RE GOING TO REFERENCE SOMETHING DO IT RIGHT

dumb frogposter

I still like minecraft. Did memes make it bad for you?
>Inb4 autism
Actually fuck it I'm autistic

read up genius

this is a thread that keeps on giving

Whirly Dirly and the Season Premiere were easy bests.