Why did ahs made the ´´villain´´ of this season a trump supporter ?

why did ahs made the ´´villain´´ of this season a trump supporter ?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-puerto-rico-golf-new-jersey-67-hurricane-maria-a7975826.html
newsweek.com/trump-has-already-killed-more-civilians-obama-us-fight-against-isis-653564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the writers, producers, and the majority of the viewers are left-wing.

Anyone ever wonder what it's like to live such a Bourgeoise isolated life to literally think that the bumbling buffoon is a Fascist mastermind killing Mexicans and putting Gays and Muslims in camps?

>Kai
>villain

Make it more obvious that you haven't watched the show.

Same reason Lady Gaga was a showrunner

It captures the essence of the election perfectly. On the one hand, there's Kai, someone with a true vision, telling people that they're good, and that if they follow him they'll do great things together, and take real ownership over their lives. And on the other you have all the leftists, almost eager to self-sabotage and turn on each other like feral dogs.

Also
>kai
>trump supporter
You retards are missing the point.
His enthusiasm for Trump comes from the fear that Trump as president would cause. Gary or whatever that pussy-grabber's name is, is a Trump supporter
For a board that relishes in it's superior intellect, you're awfully bad at noticing basic shit

a conman has to tell people what they want to hear, i give you that, and the guilible fucks think he's a "man of the people", but overall that interpretation was pretty retarded user

BECAUSE IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, it's bang-on.

art imitates life

because drumpf is cheeto hitler. i should know, i'm the "political" one of my friends group! i watch the daily show every night

Because the producer is starting to take his audience for granted and has been wet-dreaming about this sort of lefty circle-jerk for years.

HER EMAIILS!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't they mention kek or meme magic?
Why didn't they name the frog?
Why are they so terrified of digits?

Why do you view him as the villain? I'm actually rooting for him. He's my favorite character from AHS so far.

SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yup

>a conman has to tell people what they want to hear

Any politician does. Trump did it, Sanders did it, Clinton did it. Trump was just better at it because he was saying things with almost universal appeal (you're good people, let's make this country great, jobs for Americans), while Clinton was saying things that appealed only to a base whose vote she already had (identity politics are good, Trump is bad).

he did this in the first episode when trump won,lol

trump said he would get you a cokie if you voted for him, just plain vage promisses, like a sailsman telling you whats sweet and you retards drank the cool aid, and now his administration is a shit show and cant pass anything they promissed. At least bernie and clinton went deep into the policies they wanted to implement like a normal candidate

Then why isn't she president?

>this entire post
>calling others retards

In the second debate each candidate had two minutes to defend their tax policies. Trump spent his down that, arguing that tax cuts were required to entice corporations back to the US and bolster quality employment. Clinton spent hers attacking Trump. I still don't know how tax-and-spend while escalating foreign military intervention is supposed to work.

>cokie
>vage
>promisses
>sailsman
>cool aid

is this post bait?

Do you unironically not understand how your own elections work?

Jesus you can barely type coherently you illiterate mongrel.

Do you?

Because she is a fucking criminal

tv reflects reality you live in whether you enjoy or recognize that fact or no

Why are you attacking the poster instead of his arguments?

But so is Trump
And Trump pardoned a legitimate bad guy criminal, Sheriff Arpaio.

This nigger already proved him wrong, we're just piling on because user deserves ridicule

I think they're making plenty of jokes on both sides and showing how absolutely fuckatrded ivory tower hipster liberals are with their hysterical carrying-on, aren't they? Maybe I'm just a brainlet or missing some kind of deep subtext or whatever. I don't know man, it's Halloween time and I just want to watch some spoopy shit

They're just triggered Trump supporters. Anything complex or critical of their cuckdaddy breaks them. Because Trump supporters are retards. That's why they're Trump supporters. Why anyone ever expected basic thinking from them is beyond me.

not watching it. how do they imply that he is a trump supporter?

in the last episode it shows that he voted for trump,

He basically is Trump.

George Soros wanted AHS to suck. You can't make a show without having a diverse cast and an anti-government ideology.

They are. Leftists can't process that someone would be satirising them as well as Donald so they just ignore it.

Typical pompous holier than thou lefty. Complete inability to see how anyone could think differently from themselves. Most people who voted for Trump voted for him because he wasnt Hillary fucking Clinton, not because they were huge fans of his. Anyone can see he is a selfish maniac, but hes not a fake, corrupt, murderous individual. Hes just stupid.

Its funny how you all claim to be open minded, yet scream and shriek at the slightest opposition

cuz he a bitch as cracka lol senpai get woke

The made his character the "villain" on the surface level because that's the easiest way to maintain viewership.

But the thing most people don't realize is the show is making fun of leftists more than anything in every episode. Especially the female lead

>Most people who voted for Trump voted for him because he wasnt Hillary fucking Clinton
>hes not a fake, corrupt, murderous individual.
>Hes just stupid.
Lefties aren't woke enough to realize this.

Reminder: Trump may be mean to brown people but Hillary murdered the state of Libya, then learned nothing from the experience and tried to do the same to Syria

J U S T
U
S
T

this

Have not met a single good person who supports Trump.

>implying I didn't vote for Trump too
Politics aside, what everyone in this thread fails to realize is that the common denominator between all of Kai's followers is fear
Billy on the Street
>afraid of losing his home, gives him a new home
Pasty annoying leftist cunt
>afraid of losing her man, afraid of being childless, makes them fuck in their clown persona (I think, it might not be her, but I'm pretty sure the green hair clown is Eichner)
Negress
>afraid of being replaced/rendered obsolete by blonde whore, they go murder the blonde whore
Sarah Paulson
>afraid of everything since Trump's president, Kai "looks out" for her
What Kai is doing is building a group of loyal followers. Trump was always the means to an end, he is the leader of the titular cult, it has nothing to do with politics, he has followers from all backgrounds.
And that's all I'm gonna say about that, enjoy the rest of the season, the set-up thus far is looking great, this season has potential to be the best with the added benefit of triggering spergs from all sides

define "good"

nonwhite

I'm a Puerto Rican Jew who voted for him. I see your post is obviously satire, but there's loads of people who voted him because he was unironically the lesser of two evils
>inb4 shutitdown
My ancestors were crypto-jews, my family is purely Catholic / Santeria (Catholic voodoo)

Reminder that Donald Trump will go down as the savior of America and no amount of autistic screeching and kneeling will change it, in fact any resistance will just make him stronger.

Because (SURPRISE, SURPRISE!) you people are true evil, my dear drumpfweenie.

I fucking hate that chipmunk face of his so much

ew

this.

MAGA

Trump pardoned the equivalent of a Robin Hood/Batman type criminal. Hillary Clinton is just a career politician scumbag monster criminal.

>Reminder that Donald Trump will go down as the savior of America

that is until the left win or a cucked right winger win next and reverse all his progress

lol what progress?

History won't be kind to Trump in any possible way, he will go straight as the worst president in history.

>My ancestors were crypto-jews
Just fyi this doesn't matter. It's your genetics. The parasitism your people as a collective inevitably always engage in is an evolved survival strategy.

>what progress?
hasn't even been a year in office my dude

Trump will be remembered, at least and that's better than being a forgotten president.

It's also better than Obama who will only be remembered as the first black president.

Is that why there are so many Trump supporters on Sup Forums, the site where you can say damn near anything you want?

Right now certainly, but I just do not see the future, say 50 years from now not being kind to him. I mean people idolize Reagan and the things said about Trump were all said about him. Shit the things said about Kennedy were said about Trump.

>he says as he bitches about Obamacare

because leftists are currently having the biggest temper tantrum in history by infecting all of their creative work with revenge pieces on trump and his supporters

name one democratic candidate who could handily beat Trump
I'll wait

He won't accomplish anything at this rate.

That's not good at all, retard.

It will only make Obama look more like a saviour.

Except Reagan was still liked by his own party, nobody likes Trump. Nobody.

Because total submission to the American president is how teenagers act "edgy" these days.

And your point is? Take this shit to Sup Forums, I'm not on Sup Forums to discuss retarded theories propogated by literal mouthbreathing neckbeards, I'm here to discuss one of my favorite running shows

>nobody likes Trump. Nobody.

Then who the fuck keeps turning up to those Rallies he throws every other week? And how is he finding the time to do that shit?

y'all were pretty fucking edgy the past 8 years then, while your president bombed the crap out of brown people and followed his zog rulers

>And how is he finding the time to do that shit?

lol he isn't

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-puerto-rico-golf-new-jersey-67-hurricane-maria-a7975826.html

newsweek.com/trump-has-already-killed-more-civilians-obama-us-fight-against-isis-653564

Really galvanizes the old geode.

How can you be so fucking dumb? I'm talking of the political parties, retard.

he's cleaning up the mess obama started chap, not his fault he was brought into this. he's doing what it takes to end it all.

> literally 20% of his mandate
> has done nothing
> escalated a war against North Korea for no particular reason
> Oh yeah, hold on to your butts if you think you can mess with a crazy dictator with nothing to losem, armed with nuclear bombs and get out of it unharmed
> No sign of "The Wall"
> No leader of the free world take him seriously

Admit it, pal. You were played. Clinton is a turd, but believing Trump is any more than that at this point is pure retardation. I'm a conservative too, but Trump is a liar and a weak leader. America deserves better.

Trump has done everything he's had to regarding Puerto Rico, he's sent them a fuckton of aid and dollarydoos, this is propaganda

>done nothing
>No sign of "The Wall"

two signs you live in a liberal echo chamber, in one post. sorry John Oliver won't talk about the things he's already done, maybe you'd have heard about them that way. criminally misinformed fucktard. kill yourself.

>obama started

I bet Obama is the first president you're old enough to remember.

do not post half black whites on /poltv/, thanks

Don't get mad I hurt your feelings, faggot. Also, I'd built a nuclear bunker if I was an amerifat at this point.

Low hanging fruit. Trump supporters are on the verge of being retarded, while also having no redeeming factors that might make discriminating against invoke a feeling of guilty.

Well my only concern is of the people and that should be yours too.

>did my mental infancy hurt your feelings drumphy? xD

l o l
o
l

>implying this isn't exactly why I voted for Trump

I kept telling people that it was because I wanted to throw the prim and proper FAILURE that has been our government to its people for the last 2 decades, in utter disarray. I already knew he'd only manage to be a massive thorn in the side of the establishment-sucking faggots, and little else. Anyone who doesn't see the benefit of at least 4 years of a guy like Trump, is simply an Obamanaut still sucking down his morphine drip.

>"Things were sooooooo much better under Obammaa, maaaan"

Yeah, that's why everything people have been complaining about for the last decade, was all stuff not fixed under his watch. He handed you a half-used box of Bandaids and security blanket laced with cloroform and you took it without a word. He did the bare fucking minimum while telling everyone to "just simmah down now ;^)" and you thanked him for it.

You should all be on your fucking knees sucking the cocks of people like me. We gave everyone an in.

You ever get diagnosed with bipolar disorder? wew, lad, get some meds.

Try talking to people outside your hugbox. It ma be hard for someone like you to believe but there are many people who don't share your beliefs while still holding valid belies of their own.

>Picture tries to make a point about trump constantly being on vacation. Has to use the same picture twice.

That's just lazy.

>political establishment don't like anti-establishment president

shocker

>anti-establishment president
top kek, nice delusion buddy

Official AHS Cult Best Girl Power Rankings:
1. Alison Pill
2. Princess Leia's daughter
3. Weird Neighbor
4. Sarah Paulson
5. Sonny and Cher's daughter
9001. Emma Shitberts

>Sonny and Cher's daughter

This led me down the rabbit hole

I never would have guessed

Yup you're right that's why everyone agrees with him from the political stage to the media stage

Oh

>All her customers are women

What a surprise

because men don't read books lol

>tfw this whole time I thought Ivy was that lesbian from Flatliners
>tfw I realize Pussygrab Gary is actually a woman
Sweet power rankings btw, Emma Roberts is ghoulish

whining on twitter like a retard doesnt make anyone antiestablishment, when he failed to "drain the swamp" you should have known he failed in that, retard.

>HE DIDN'T DO IT IN HIS FIRST YEAR HE FAILED LOL
he has 7 years, retard.

3 and he won't do shit at this rate

>3
ha ha ha
HA HA HA HA