FISHY VAGINA MOVIE

So it's a movie about fish smelling vaginas?

buzzfeed.com/localla/fishy-vagina-film-artist-sings-about-smelly-vagin-33355

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TvI2URzahE
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:e7uXCfbLxvIJ:https://www.buzzfeed.com/mandywrites100/gross-amor-armour-asked-random-girls-how-their-va-2wnhl &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&utm_term=.oeaLYErqE#.nkDZGJj7J
voyagela.com/interview/meet-central-los-angeles-artist-amor-armour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck buzzfeed, but still would watch

Dirty vagina doesn’t smell like fish tho... it smells like wet dog

>black male """white""" female

You mean Buzzcunts? Yeah seems like it could be funny. I heard the star got slapped by some chick because the music video is sexist.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TvI2URzahE

Nah it smells like tuna. Don't blame it on dogs.
Wet Dogs Matter #WDM

What are you trying to say hehe

lol
let women have their fun, they need to do something to keep busy while the people who aren't overgrown children run the world

Lmao
Refer to the pic.

Hey women are serious, responsible citizens. Just look at how great wonder woman is.

>women can be funny too!!
>OK we never said you couldn't be it's just that we haven't seen many examples of-
>Shut the fuck up bigot! Let women have their own comedy movies!
>OK fine here you go
>QUEEF LOL HAHAH VAGINA PUTTING STUFF IN MY VAGINA HAHA IM SO GROSS *FART* QUEEF POOP IM POOPING AND IM TALKING ABOUT IT HAHAHAHA

Are you ironically claiming that women suck at comedy and should stick to what they know how to suck best?

Bump

women as a whole will eventually grow out of it.

Listen women have a role to play just as men do. For thousands of years these roles advanced and made the world we live in today. Why all of the sudden, in the less than 1% of human history, should we go against this?

Couldn't get past 30 seconds of this video

Why are you replying to every post?
Why do you save thumbnails instead of the actual images?
Why do you type like a retard?
Are you a shill for a shitty nigger humor flick?

Why?

I thought it was funny. More so because feminist are pissed off about it.

I'm bored and like socializing.

I save the ones I like from other posts I comment on.

Haha I have a degree in writing and used to be a journalist in my former life.

Nah I just really hate femicunts. One of the reasons I retired was when my company (pretty popular conservative news company) began to adopt feminism. Ruined our whole morale.

Does it really smell like fish? Maybe jerking to japanese comics my entire adult life and shunning human interaction wasn't a bad idea after all.

Well I'm no expert but, I do know from fucking hookers that some certainly do smell like fish and it's a big insecurity for many women.

Ever wonder why many girls never order the fish on the menu?

bump

the worst girl bits I ever smelled was more like light cream cheese...and that was when I was 14.

the fish thing is bullshit.

Cream cheese doesn't smell bad. Listen, I've fucked over a thousand hookers in my lifetime ($100,000) over 20 years. I can tell you from personal experience, they smell like fish.

The guy's voice is annoying, the song is grating and obnoxious, it only has 1 joke and it isn't even funny. Like there's no punchline, the girl has a stinky pussy and he doesn't like it. That's it. Just piss-poor quality on every single level.

It's not an accomplishment to piss off feminists, they are pissed off all the time. You don't even have to do anything, they get offended by basic laws of biology and physics. They get offended by GOOD jokes too, so whoever made this shit-ass video should try a little harder to make a few of those

that's my review of fish taco. F

Vaginosis smells like fish. Not a normal and healthy vagina.

Hmmm Interesting. I agree the joke in general is overdone however, the context of a BLACK MAN being perceived as a white cis-gender male is hilarious. It is surprising to see you have a personal issue with him though. Do you know him or something?

Most of these whores don't know how to properly care for their vagina. Also, stds and left over sperm cause the smell of fish too.

Don't know the guy and have no personal problem with him. If he made funny shit, I'd like it. This video is the first I've seen of him, and I thought it was bad for reasons mentioned above
>the context of a BLACK MAN being perceived as a white cis-gender male is hilarious
I don't understand what you mean

Ok we all know black guys are normally seen as victims and promoted as being oppressed where as white males are seen as the oppressors of all minority and fringe groups.

The fact feminist are pissed off at him the same way they would be if he was a white male is humorous to me. Found this when I googled him. Apparently he has a long history with femicunts:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:e7uXCfbLxvIJ:https://www.buzzfeed.com/mandywrites100/gross-amor-armour-asked-random-girls-how-their-va-2wnhl &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&utm_term=.oeaLYErqE#.nkDZGJj7J

I don't think it has anything at all to do with black or white, it seems they're pissed at him because he's deliberately trying to piss them off. Which, again, is not hard to do.

If he's trying to be a comedian I still think he's gotta try a little harder than "sometimes pussy stinks. that's my joke, thanks guys" But if his entire purpose is to make women annoyed at him, then mission accomplished I guess

such poor production and lack of singing talent
seems more like a corny black guy trying
to be funny there are plenty of funny
smelly pussy songs (sushi smells - wood yi,
there's a hair metal song i can't remember the name) .... this guy didn't make anything close to being funny

because its the guy himself

Stop trying to fit in, faggot shill

Come on Ethan . We all know the media plays the race baiting game. I think the guys a commercial producer just doing it as a hobby desu: voyagela.com/interview/meet-central-los-angeles-artist-amor-armour/

Isn't most of the stuff coming out for the past 20 years poor prod quality and lack of singing talent? I find the context of the whole picture funny.

Anyone else disgusted by this degenerate shit?

Are you the guy who made the video, pretending to be a "fan?" you have a lot of articles saved about this nobody. I don't know who Ethan is, I agree that the media race-baits but don't see how that connects in any way to this shitty video.
>Isn't most of the stuff coming out for the past 20 years poor prod quality and lack of singing talent?
Does that redeem this shitty video in any way? Even in that context, this is bottom-of-the-barrel

If you are the artist, try harder next time. If you really are just a random dude obsessed with a shitty comedian, what the fuck are you doing with yourself

Don't get me wrong, I don't like degenerative behavior. However, the current culture in America is degeneracy and anti white male so.... I don't give a shit. I'm just sitting back and eating my popcorn...

If I found myself in a Rob Schneider situation (Rob Schneider was 'this' but now he's 'this') where I woke up one day as a girl, getting my chemistry figured out would be priority one. Some smells are perfectly normal. There are smells of perspiration that are common to men and women particularly in areas covered with hair. It can be sweaty or "dusty." But then there's another kind of smell from women. It's something from the inside. It's a chemical thing. I do wonder why we don't shame women more for this smell. How can you be content walking around with that between your legs all day?

Anyone remember that movie Teeth?

VAGINA DENTATA VAGINA DENTATA

I remember getting put in detention a lot for shouting that at every girl I liked.

Nah bro I'm just bored and did a google on his name; those are the articles that appeared. I truly enjoy obscure things like this. Think of it in the bigger picture then, you'll understand why all of this is funny.

Dude I'm not a fan, I don't find him funny, I think he's another random spoiled dindu that the jews will destroy anyway. I'm laughing at the context of cultural cannibalism going on.

I'm confused. Are you saying you're one of those trannies and that you smell like TUNA?

Is that the movie where her vagina rips dicks off?

Nope. Not a tranny. Just a cis gendered heterosexual white male omnivore. I apologize to the world.

I'm just saying that there are some smells that are to be expected and are not only acceptable but anticipated. A vagina should MAYBE smell like an armpit at the worst. But other smells that are chemical in nature coming from deep in the inside should be shamed. Why aren't women ashamed of this more than they are? I can't imagine carrying around a smell like that all day every day.

Ah good haha.

Well they are but femicunt culture tells idiot females to embrace their fishiness. In reality, those fish smells are from left over semen and/or stds.

Totally. Or a bacterial infection. Yucky. I think Sup Forums memed "free bleeding" into reality. Just imagine that smell everywhere in restaurants and movie theaters. I think they've been trying to meme beastiality into reality too. They want to trick women into fucking dogs and then posting pics or vids and bragging about it on social media.

"Free Bleeding?"

I would be puking and eventually shoot someone.

So is this why I keep seeing girls with very large dogs instead of men?

Seriously, dude. Look into free bleeding. It's a real thing. There are pics of women sitting at picnic tables and outdoor patios at restaurants with their legs spread and prominent red stains on their panties. Also, I have heard speculation that many women with large dogs are tempted from time to time. Think about it. How many of these large dogs are female? None. They're all male. Every single one.

Worst thread on Sup Forums boyos

dude wrong side of history lmao

What the serious FUCK!? What hell is wrong with these loons?! Just googled it and can't erase that shit from my mind. Also, notice how most of the male dogs have their testicles cut off. I'm sure that has nothing to do with female aggression towards males.

Uh huh take your 7 decades of "right side of history" to /leftypol

>"socializing" on an anonymous Cambodian papercraft forum
you're pure reddit. please go and stay go.

kill yourself

Haha Nah I prefer the grittiness of Sup Forums culture even though that fag cunt founder sold us out to the femicunts.

Baby, I died inside ages ago.