Was the Punisher Jewish in the comic books too?

Was the Punisher Jewish in the comic books too?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Bernthal
youtube.com/watch?v=tD2pOtRGaG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italian. His really name in Francis Castiglione. Not even joking.

Roman Catholic. also Bernthal's nose is actually from getting it broken several times, not his Hassidic heritage

no he's (((sicilian))).

>Bernthal's nose is actually from getting it broken several times, not his Hassidic heritage

Where did he get the monkey ears, narrow face, beady eyes and frizzy hair?

You deserve a slow painful death

Was flash jewish in the comics? Is aquaman Hawaiian too?

Those are above criticism user, it's perfectly fine for DC to make some minor changes in regards to their casting to better suit Snyder's vision.

Punisher Noir had a Jewish Punisher.

>Snyder's vision.

gross

Why does it matter what the punisher's ethnicity is? Are you just looking for things to get triggered by?

he's fuckin perfect

Gerard Butler looks like a way better Punisher desu

Kikes and Wops look identical you dumb fuck.

Frank Grillo is the perfect Punisher. Not too old and not too young. Looks like a comic book come to life.

he's too busy fighting the weather dominator this year unfortunately

((((No))))

I've liked this guy in everything I've seen him in (which is only like 3 or 4 movies) but I wish he had more prominent roles. Seems like a really good and fairly versatile actor desu

I think he's a good pick. Punisher is about attitude imo, and the actor has the right one.

>Kikes and Wops look identical you dumb fuck.

look at this bling goy.

Jon Bernthal has a face like a pile of pudding and he's not that big. The Punisher should have a more angular face and wider shoulders.

You sound like a homosexual

I think physically he's okay. Frank is a huge guy in the comics, but I don't expect it to be necessary for him to look like an action figure.

You sound like you can't separate the look of an actor from anything else. You probably think too much about faggots instead of ignoring them.

Flash is actually Jewish.

>Flash is actually Jewish.
In the comics? no he was not.

M'ASKUSMN RICK

All italian traits

>he's never been to Italy.

Yes, he IS.

kike writers, producers, actors, directors self-insert into everything

I too broke my nose alot, and have the jewish nose, the jewish fro does not help.

faggot

It's hilarious how much more fragile and irrational neo-nazis are than even caricatures of tumblr SJWs.

Superman was jewish

Punisher is for edgelords anyway.

Why did you put those pictures together? Did you notice they look nothing alike? What is wrong with you?

i think he was the white orc in hobbit.

>Jewish actor means the character is Jewish

Sup Forums IQ

>pointing out somebody is Jewish
>this guy gets mad
>calls other people fragile.

the only fragile fag is you, SJW.

All he had to do was say Jewish and here you are virtue signaling. Fucking hilarious.

it's from google images you nigger.

M'askusum

Superman is an alien from a species that doesn't have Judaism and was raised by a christian family

I can't tell if you're so stupid that you actually believe this thread wasn't made by a crying neo-nazi shill, or if you're just so stupid you expect other people to be fooled by your pathological lying. Either way, go back to your containment board chimpanzee.

Same thing. Jews are very close genetically to southern Italians.

kek. it doesn't matter who made it. what matters is that you are mad because he said the J-word. Fucking hilarious. Are you a kike?

>Sup Forums wants to think this isn't the most 1:1 casting we could ever hope for

gas urself

Bernthal is a Guido from Jersey not a jew

i've seen his penis and he isn't circumcised

No, manu bennett aka crixus was

Well done.

>Bernthal was born and raised in Washington, D.C., to Joan Lurie (née Marx) and Eric Lawrence "Rick" Bernthal, a lawyer with Latham & Watkins LLP.[1] His paternal grandfather was musician and producer Murray Bernthal.[3] He has two brothers, Nicholas and Thomas.[4] His family is Jewish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Bernthal

They were really shitty google images to use you kike-eyed retard. Punisher in that photo has most of his face obscured, but looks more like Bernthal than Butler.

This
Hes perfect and people are still bitching

It's just a picture of the actor holding a gun you autist.

>I-I-I'm not triggered in just saying that punisher isnt one of (((((them)))) in the comic books that I totally read and am sincerely interested in

Sup Forums you're embarrassing yourself.

I don't even read comic books. It's just funny to watch you overreact.

youtube.com/watch?v=tD2pOtRGaG4

hmmmm

you are homosexual

No, he is sicilian and was raised catholic. You could argue that italians and jews look similar, but that's absurd.

When is it coming out?

For some reason I thought it was last night, so I stayed up till after midnight. I started googling for info around 2AM, and discovered Netflix hasn't published a release date, but most critics and reviewers suspect a November 17th release date, for whatever reason.

Not him but your opinion failed from your first post. Best to drop it now

something to do with a military holiday or some shit

Do hope it's sooner before Uni. deadlines start creeping in.

From having testosterone. You should try it sometime.

LANDMINE

No, he wasn't.

But Bernthal is a great Punisher, so just shut up and enjoy it.

I knew this was going to get posted as soon as Italians and noses were brought up

>looking like a potato is manly

kek

I wish he'd grow out his hair, the whole shaved sides look doesn't suit him.

>I wish he'd grow out his hair

then he would look even more Jewish and the goyim will know

I think one capeshit movie is out the week before then, and one after, so it's a free timeslot, and it's close to veterans day.

TAKEN MY SIGHT

Honestly the skull shirt looks stupid.

The lack of overhead lighting obscuring his eyes is disappointing.

t. low-testosterone inbred """"gentile""""

barry allen is. Not the Wally West or Jay Garrick

TAKEN MY SPEECH

why can't Sup Forums nazis produce anything then? You could star in it even

you already have the capes, just need the shit!

>52 years old
>not too old

Good one

(((They))) are holding us back.

clearly

just like whites are holding blacks back, right?

>he thinks that is a nazi

fucking kek

Hal (((Jordan)))

no blacks are just stupid

>not a single blonde

lol

I think it looks pretty good, but the teeth section isn't sprayed in enough to look like a skull immediately when you see it.

They should just gone with this, it's much more simple and iconic, despite being from the worst Punisher movie.

You worship a retarded meme frog and a orange human trash talking bucket of shit and you tell other people they are stupid?
Awesome.

TAKEN MY HEARING

>Was (X) Jewish in the comic books too?
you can apply this to all of (((hollywood))

TAKEN MY ARMS

he's already crossbones in the MCU though

just watch the Purge movies and he basically plays Frank in those

what did they mean by this?

Can we just discuss the Punisher and for once not piss and moan about Jews?

*m'asks your path*

TAKEN MY LEGS

>tfw The Punisher is Kurt Angle's nephew

kino