Is this literally the greatest movie of all time?

Is this literally the greatest movie of all time?

Every time I watch it, I can't imagine a film getting any better.

It's a great film, but I'm pretty sure I've seen better films

Like what?

I wore that vhs out back in the 80s.

Problem Child 2

it's not even the best Christmas action movie OP
but it's still based

>ghost busters (2016)

Drop dead Fred
Little monsters

Lethal Weapon 1 and 2

Why did you have to be so hyperbolic and inflate this film to a pointless and absurd status? You turn a valid opinion into a shitpost of either garbage bait, or normie tier plebian dumbfuckery

Calling Die Hard, or any film for that matter, the "greatest movie of all time" is stupid, because it is then judged at a level so vast, abstract, and subjective, that it's impossible to be correct.

Restrict yourself to one genre.

Die Hard is the greatest "Action" film of all time.

And it certainly is that. It is the definition of Action. It is "Action" in its purest and highest form.

It is the Michaelango's 'David' of the genre. It is one of very few films I know of that are flawless.

Die Hard is objectively the greatest action film of all time, and will likely never be surpassed.
There is literally no argument to say otherwise.

debate me
protip: you cant

the third one is better

>reddit spacing

Commando.

Nice Reddit spacing

BvS

Die Hard 3

I rate Die Hard 1,2 and 3 pretty equally

I actually think around December I watch 2 more since it feels like more of xmas movie than the first even if it's the weakest of the 3

What an overwhelmingly magnificent post

The Hunt For Red October.

It's okay

This board is so pleb

GOAT film. Agreed OP

Cunt, fuck you bitch cunt. Come on then, name your favorite film so we can all point and laugh at your choice, you fucking faggot. You bitch boy cunt fuck. Go on, FUCKING tell us now, you slimy fucking piece of shit. You miserable faggot.

So for two years then?

>come to the coast
>We'll get together
>Have a few laughs.........