I was 23 and home from the Air Force with my new wife. My parents wanted to take us out to dinner. I love seafood...

I was 23 and home from the Air Force with my new wife. My parents wanted to take us out to dinner. I love seafood. Dungeness crab and steamer clams being my two favorites.
They took us to an all you can eat seafood buffet at a place called Tug Boat Annie's. I leveled the place. I was there about 3 hours and it was mortifying to my wife. People were coming out of the back and pointing at our table. "That's him over there". It was like I was Homer Simpson. A waitress even came over and said something like "I've been allowed to offer you piece of Prime Rib if you'd like it". I declined and just kept going. Finally my wife was squirming so much and we were laughing that we started to make a scene. I just called it and said we could go. I honestly could of stayed a lot longer.
Dungeness and I go way back....I just don't fill up on it. My dad tells a story when he was stationed at Whidbey Island on the Navy base. They had an all you can eat buffet on Friday nights. He said I did so much damage one night that they tried to charge me as an adult instead of a kid. I was like 10 years old. So yea...I have a history.

Other urls found in this thread:

tugboatannies.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>could of
Our proud, armed forces everyone

son I understand your annoyance at my grammar but don't you DARE talk shit about the USA armed forces

>extraneous use of a comma
I'm an officer in the grammar wehrmacht and I disapprove

you sound like a big guy

what is the point? Why are you tellin us this?

I mean, I'm glad you had a nice dinner.

tugboatannies.com/

I just called them and they said your story is complete bullshit.

How much did you weigh at the time?

prove it

I didn't fucking record the call

Wow, I hope that isn't a real restaurant. I could design a better website than that fucking garbage.

4 U

Same here, you dun goofed OP.

>no period
>no comma before "and"
>not capitalizing Grammar Wehrmacht

I am disappointed.

I want all that food inside me

Me? I'd order crab legs

fuck the air force you fat faggot

Back to Sup Forums faggot

This 2bh

haha yes! the chair force

back on Sup Forums again eh? eat shit you loser

What the fuck does this have to do with/tv/ OP?

who eats fries with ranch?

Yeah looks like your typical fake restaurant to me, probably made of playing cards stuck together with papier mache