I worked in marketing for TLJ, I know some details AMA

To start, I used to work with a marketing company that affiliated itself with Lucasfilm to market TLJ and we received some info about the film and to be clear, 90% of any leaks you hear here are fake, there is no Reylo romance so I'll roll the dice there.

You don't have to believe me, just ask questions.

any new pairings?

Is Snoke Anakin?

how much of a riffing off of Episode V is it? Are the porgs the new ewoks?

>there is no Reylo romance so I'll roll the dice there.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dont care about the plot too much because Ive already given up on SW.

Rate 1-10

is Finn gonna have a bigger role?

No, Snoke's backstory isn't discussed much in the film, you get more info on him, but not his full story, you learn he is afraid of Luke and he wants the Skywalker bloodline destroyed after Vader's failure to kill Luke, in ways he's a lot like a parasite, he wants to use Kylo to do his dirty work and when Kylo is done, he'll destroy Kylo.

Only "pairing" you'll see is Rose and Finn, Rose idolizes Finn after hearing stories of his defection and heroics.

And this point I believe Kylo and Rey aren't related, but what's their non-romantic relationship like?

Don't know much of the porgs beside they are inquisitive and interact with Luke and Rey while on the island.

I'd say it's an 8, better than TFA

There's some parallels, like Crait, Luke and Rey, but Rian Johnson takes the trilogy in a new way, from what we were told and shown, it is quite unique and at times doesn't feel like Star Wars at all.

They are two halves of the Force, Rey the light and Kylo the dark, their destinies have been tied to each other for a long time

The advertising on your movie sucks dude. I've seen literally now ads anywhere for it.

eh

Kylo is light side, Rey is dark side.

Kylo can only use the force well when he's calm, Rey can only use the force well when she's panicked.

Well, once the final trailer drops next Monday (mark my words it will) then the floodgates will open like with Rogue One and The Force Awakens.

From what we were told, Lucasfilm is afraid to give out too much info in the movie.

Does Rey show feet?

Of course there's no romance, they are brother and sister. Why else do you think they released the Jaina Solo Legends figure? They're planting the seeds and confirming the "Girl I've heard so much about" theory.

>still believes they're related

Nobody cares, kill yourself Disney shill.

>still thinks the movies won't contradict the "new, 100% certified canon" EU

Monday Oct 9th? Or Oct 2nd?

Her audition tape of this scene minus the meme subs.

You will find out why Luke went to Ahch-To, he didn't flee because of Ben's fall, he does feel guilty for it, not understanding why he couldn't sense the darkness growing in his nephew, but he is searching for a way to defeat Snoke, that search led him to the Jedi Temple.

Luke has begun to doubt his connection to the Force. This is why Mark Hamill was shocked by what has happened to Luke, but towards the end he will, for the most part, go back to his old self, but not entirely.

October 9th, during halftime of the Vikings and Bears game.

Is Rey's ancestry revealed?

Is this legit? I kinda want it.

As much as the plot demands, it's not important to Rey at this point, she learns her future is more important than her past.

She is not a Skywalker or Solo.

>She is not a Skywalker

I only wanted for Luke to have a child. Fuck Disney.

>no Reylo romance

It's shit then

JJ fingers her Vagina asking her how badly she wants the part.

Luke pretty much didn't have time to settle down, he was searching the galaxy for Jedi lore and materials to rebuild his Order, which he did, until Kylo and the KOR destroyed the order.

Yeah, Disney x Hasbro has a doll line based on "Forces of Destiny" webseries. TLJ dolls aren't out yet as far as I know though.

Lmao at these tumblr-tier faggots. Is this some pathetic self-insert shit or what?

yes, we get it. your movies are trash so you come here to shill. try reddit.

> spoilers
> Adds literally nothing we don't know already

Is the rumor that Snoke sucks Anakin's force ghost true?

Then ask me something, I am only answering what people ask me.

No, Snoke has no interaction with any force ghosts

That's bullshit, i.e. their reason for sexeless Jedi.

Any good Easter eggs? Would you watch the movie again?

What happens at the very end? And what do they do with Leia?

who dies

T H I S

What is Poe's role?
Do Kylo meet his mother?
Does Luke meet Leia?
How will, if at all, Leia's death affect Rylo?
Is Hux still gloriously campy?

Is Leia kill? Does she have any interaction with Luke?
Are Anakin/Yoda/Obi in the movie?
What's the ending?

What's the weirdest way this movie deviates from star wars?

does anybody lose a limb?

It's really dumb of Disney/ you guys to not start advertising earlier. Summer at the latest.

Paige, Rose's sister dies during the Escape from D'Qar at the beginning of the film

Leia's role wasn't changed, but the ending was changed to leave Leia's fate ambiguous, her and Poe hyperspace from Crait to a new base.

You get some prequel easter eggs, Luke invokes some of his father's quirks, you hear Ewan McGregor's voice (and maybe cameo *hint hint*). Mustafar is seen. Yes I'd watch it again.

No, Rey gets injured in her duel with Kylo, there was some green screening of Rey's forearm with injuries

It's the same process as TFA minus the really early teaser trailer in Nov of 2014. There will be the final trailer next Monday, then beginning at the end of the month into November will be the T.V spots.

what happens to chewbacca and finn

A marketing person wouldn't know most of what you've said

>he doesn't want wincest between Kylo and Rey

>we only have a single teaser trailer and that's it
>There will be the final trailer next Monday
>final
???????????????

Poe at the beginning pretty much has the same role as TFA, but as the film progresses he becomes more of a leader for the Resistance along with Leia and Holdo.

Yes, Kylo and Leia do meet up on a Resistance ship, Finn and Poe are worried he might pull a trick and kill her.

No, there is no Luke, Leia reunion, that photo from the Vanity Fair shot was just for promo material.

Leia doesn't die in the film

Yes, Hux is still the same, a little more evolved personality wise but the same for the most part.

Yoda has a cameo, it's not long but it's there. Obi-wan and Anakin's voices are heard, but no on screen appearance.

Leia doesn't die, no interaction with Luke

The ending isn't a cliffhanger, but the Resistance is reeling from the FO attack, Leia discusses what the next plan is, Rey is pretty much a Jedi Knight at this point, Kylo is showing signs of wavering, Poe is with Leia's fleet, they agree to a counter attack plan and both hyperspace.

Trips of truth
If we are generous and assume that OP does indeed work in marketing/is a trailerhouse editor, then it's very unlikely that he has seen any footage other than whatever random shots his company has been given.

Like I said i the intro, you don't have to believe me, I don't care if anyone does or not, it's not gonna bother me at all.

We've seen quite a bit, not a whole lot, I'd say maybe 20%, there is still a lot I do not know,

We already had someone who said they've seen the film and they gave way more info than you, faggot OP.

Seen in what way? The ONLY people who have seen it are those who work at the top of the food chain for Lucasfilm and those involved with marketing seen parts of it, you really believe that?

Who the fuck is Snoke?

Could you roughly outline the story? Like a sequence of key events. Thanks.

no shit, don't even tell them user. anyone who believes this kind of shit it literally too stupid to care about

From what we've seen, Snoke seems to be a wealthy dark sider who took control of the First Order years ago, the film doesn't go to into Snoke's backstory

.Wait for December then. As I said previously we were shown the big stuff so as to know what we can and can't promote, I no longer work for that company

I know it's Star Wars, but still, Disney must be beyond confident in it. I feel like Rogue One had more advertising by this point.

How does my man Finn do in this movie? Is he more competent and confident in TLJ compared to TFA?

give something that would prove you weren't bullshitting. something like a future event that would let us know you were telling the truth if it happens.

YOU FUCKING NIGGERS STOP ASKING THIS IS THE 9TH FAKE SW LEAKS THREAD WE'VE HAD IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS AND ALL POSTERS WHERE OUTED AS LARPERS AND YOU KEEP FALLING FOR THIS FAGGOT MAGNET FUCKING FUCK YOURSELVES YOU'RE WORSE THAN THE OP FOR BEING FOOLED LIKE THIS GO CHOKE ON THREE GIANT AFRICAN DICKS YOU TWO DIGIT IQ MONGOLOIDS STOP GIVING THESE LARPERS THE ATTENTION THEY WANT SO BAD

Trailer during halftime on the 9th, it'll be 2 minutes and 18 seconds, tickets go on sale the week of the 16th (theaters can't pre-sale tickets more than 60 days out from a film's release), first tv spot will be launched right before Halloween.

You must enjoy yourself a lot don't you?

"I don't care" isn't any sort of sound reasoning as to why a marketing fag would have access to the whole film. Either explain how you know or gtfo.

Meh, at least it's fun. Some of these larpers have more creativity than mouse will ever obtain.

Thanks, see ya next monday then.

provide evidence or stfu and gtfo

How powerful is Luke

I never said I had access to the whole film, I said we were shown the big stuff so we can know what we can't or can show. I never saw 80% of the film

My evidence is starting next Monday, like I said believe me or not, it doesn't matter.

Around Yoda levels, if what we were shown was the full story.

What happen in the opening of the movie?

First Order goes to retaliate against the Resistance, it'll be similar to Revenge of the Sith's opening, Leia and her forces get overwhelmed, Vice Admiral Holdo comes in with her bombers and helps Leia.

Luke/Rey's arc begins with the ending of The Force Awakens.