President has a good (albeit not well thought out) idea and case

>president has a good (albeit not well thought out) idea and case
>somehow he's the villain

Is this an example of foreign misunderstanding?

I mean i kinda wanted all degenerate druggies to die desu
medicinal is collateral dmg

this happened in the first movie too

leftists being so wrong they're right

>Yea but the kiddies!
>actually trying to save her own butt

Seemed like an accurate representation of the left to me.

>kill millions of people just because of drug use
>even if they just tried something once
>mentally ill people try to justify this

Classic case of a sociopath detached from reality.

But Valentine was basically a radical leftist, his whole goal was to save the planet

Are you a moron?

Plus a lot of rich people use drugs, so why would they hurt their own base?

>literally every single person who did drugs was funding an organization that held like 50 million hostage with bioweapons
>B-B-BUT WHAT DID THEY DO WRONG
My only gripe is how did that shitlib become Vice President

Why would they go to a far right christian church who are undoubtedly aware of the mark of the beast to test their chip? It made no sense. I understand that they wanted to kill a bunch of christians in a movie because christians are scum and deserve to be put down but that was just a very poorly written plot point.

So it's casual drug users fault that they unknowingly funded something they could have no possible way of finding out about? Solid logic. I'm guessing Dad wasn't around enough to beat sense into you as a child?

>lot of rich people use drugs
except for that straight edge POTUS apparently.
You make it sound as if drug use doesn't have the most negetive effects out of any other crime (except for sex abuse).

So drug use is bad and causes crime ergo it's okay to kill millions to people.

I might have been inclined to side with the bad guy until they said they wanted to be absolved from all reprecussions. This implies that they'll be selling to underages without reprimanding.
Eff you who doesn't see that as a problem, you shites.

yes

Yeah?

Yeah guys c'mon. The black market isn't all that bad. You guys just hate it because it has black in the name. Think about the druglord sending his daughter to college, or the hitman who's only in it to pay for his mom's hip replacement!

yes. completely justified.

why do christians have a persecution complex

Why didn't they go to a synagogue and have the main character shoot a bunch of jews?

Billions, actually. And yes I don't see why not. Bad people deserve to die.

Anyone get reminded of this when eggy was climbing out of his trunk in the opening?

Just watched this earlier. It was a fun action flick. Strong 7 just because my mate Merlin didnt make it.

No but your post reminded me of this.

It's pretty apparent that Hollywood likes to rip on Christians.

Can we talk about how mental it is that the Anal Princess from the end of movie 1 is the love interest for Eggsy?
The one note character made for a single joke scene is a major player in the sequel and literally the love of the protagonist's life.
While the female character that the last film spent most of it's time building up and is taylor made for romance is uncerimoniously blown up 10 minutes into the film.

Absolute fucking madman that Matthew, fucking madman.

Wait, they are making the President of the US a bad guy AGAIN?!

What got up Britain's ass that they keep beating the same dead horse?

>Have him sing when they go to Kentucky
>John Denver is my favorite musician
>Most tear jerking rendition of a folk song done in a British accent I may ever hear.

I hope he did a full rendition, I'd pay good money for it.

Hey, at least they had Obama in the other film as literally a corrupt criminal that was willing to let all of humanity die.

They don't even have a Trump lookalike in this film. It's just some dumb guy.

Mark Millar loves to put edgy shit in his comics. Did you miss the part where Obama's head turns into a firework?

I think Elton John was the worst part about this movie.

Or the President was calling Poppy's bluff. She is a drug dealer. If all of her customers are dead, then who is she going to sell her product to.

He was an ok go at a literal meme character, had some good scenes but blimey sometimes it was too much

> Entire movie is based around America only
> Basically redoes the all of the cool scenes from the first movie but with Americans
> Now they're stupider because we've already seen it before
> Why the hell was Channing Tatum in this movie at all when he's only there for 4 scenes.
> Why is Jeff Bridges in this movie when he's only there for 3 scenes

Actually it's a case of the film writers not understanding the concept of Sovereign Immunity and that technically the president is not legally obligated to save lives.
Also vast oversimplification of a complex issue to the point where it is almost laughable. Why would a presidential aide smoke weed when she could probably get prescription drugs with far less hassle? I mean even Iron Fist knew powerful people only use lower class drugs when it is literally right in front of them.

I still don't understand why Merlin died
> Merlin is content to be "Guy in a chair" to the point where he lightly chastises Ginger for not seeing the importance of the role
> Merlin is shown to do all the hacking for Igxy throughout the movie
> Except for the end where he suddenly wants to get out of the plane to help them do cool action stuff even though he is never shown to get physical and stayed on the fucking plane in the last movie (Where he was definitely needed more)
> Especially when it would make more sense for him to fly the plane behind the villain's lair so they could sneak in from the back instead of attacking directly from the front

Why did Merlin die?
Because Galahad died in the first movie and this movie is aping the first so hard it feels more like a Direct to DVD sequel than anything else

I think it's because they had to fire all the cheap British actors to bring in the more expensive American ones that they couldn't keep for the whole movie
Seriously it's so obvious they only had Jeff Bridges for a weekend, that's why all of his scenes are in the same room.

So is Eggsy still a Kingsman by the end? I was thinking that Harry could have become Merlin or Arthur.

The first time I saw him he was great as a hostage.

The second time I saw him he was good as a paralyzed victim who is just pissed off that he's unparalyzed but still a hostage

Every time after that "Why the fuck is he still here?". The worst part was the kick when he grins to the camera. There is no way you expect me to honestly believe a man older than my mother, in worse shape than my mother can kung fu kick anyone without simultaneously pulling every bone in his body.

she seems like she got kicked in the head by a mule. might be the actress faking a Scandinavian accent but she sounds dense.

what was the canadian version of the kingsman?
australian?
new zealand?
german?
mexican?
puerto rican?

It's subverting the Bond-Girl trope dumbass

The colonialists

this, I liked it when she was just a play off of the whole bond girl trope.
>tfw Roxy and Eggsy will never be together ;_:

did you see the paparazzo photos of Merlin in green screen socks, wearing a kilt, at the wedding? some deleted scene with him sporting robot legs by chance?

Eggsy is Prince of Sweden by the end.
I think Harry is Arthur, Tequila might be Galahad?
I was expecting Ginger to be Merlin for them but she's gonna be Whiskey now or whatever.

I unironically love this choice, it's a much more interesting path for the story than just boring ol' Eggsy and Roxy. Not only for how insane it is but mostly because it adds to the Rags to Riches tale that Eggsy goes through, from pleb to gentleman to a literal fucking prince. Hopefully by the end of the third he's a full blown king.

legit one of the most cringe posters i've ever seen

Princess literally begging you to fuck her in the ass...

Are you saying you would'nt choose to ram that ass every chance you get and plant your seed deep inside her to continue the white race?

>for the first time in years US president is not play by a black actor
>he is a meany

Color me surprised

they are literally the most persecuted religion on the planet now that islam is a super majority
just because the us is still holding onto its mostly silent christian majority doesnt speak for the rest of the world

>What got up Britain's ass that they keep beating the same dead horse?
They still haven't got over all that tea we tossed in Boston harbor

How did they medicate all the people that were caged in the superdome? I mean, you would have to take them down from their cages seeing as how no person could get to them individually due to how they were all stacked up. Also, some of them were most definitely dead or on the verge of dying when the medicine came out, so there's no way they got to them all in time.

Why not, they already fund all the death and violence associated with their purchase of drugs?

>Why the hell was Channing Tatum in this movie at all when he's only there for 4 scenes.
Fuck this annoyed me to no end. There's no need to have Whisky and Tequila be different people, just remove that dumb blue vein subplot forced onto Tequila and it would have been fine. The only reason why he was there is because he looks good on promo material and I assume the sequel with feature him as the main character and this was a way to introduce him to the audience.

Roxy was superior

Christians are objectively the most persecuted religion at the moment. In the Middle East, they're still being genocided by """moderate rebels""" in Syria, and stuff like that attack on the Coptics in Egypt a few months ago, not to mention the Europeans/Candians who are dying because of a global jihad.
And historically Christian countries are having their history and traditions torn out by their new rootless transnational multiculturalist overlords.

Roxy will be back, r-right guys??

Plz link to torrent or rip plz

No, the problem is the 3 '''villians''' were doing the right thing for the wrong reasons.
>money
>drugs are bad
>personal history
The worldwide purge of druggies would effectively act as a worldwide natural selector, having an enormously eugenic effect on the population of the world, similar to the eugenic effect felt by Europe during the black death.
None of the villains were doing it because of that. One thought they could somehow make MORE money if drugs were legalized (she literally lampshades how the industry would be taxed and regulated but still somehow thinks its she'd be better off). One is a Ameri-tard who is pissed that his wife is dead. The other is an evil republican who thinks drug users deserve to die because they are drug users.
Ultimately the villains were still good people though, even if their justifications
>population problem fixed
>traditionalists and straight-edges survive
>America doesn't go blue for another 2 generations
>women outnumber men
>world IQ probably increases 10 points (don't know how prevalent drug use is in the 3rd world)
Note: I would've died in this reality. Doesn't mean I can't acknowledge how much of the positive it would be in the long run.

Killing drug dealers and users is pretty typical in east Asia. They're also winning the drug war.

It's gonna be a nuke if they don't cut it out, I tell ya hwat.

His plan was to kill pretty much everyone except the elite and the rich. How is that leftist?

also
>2017
>still using political left and right terminology

Dude. It just came out last week. Do torrents really gte here that quickly?

So they blew up Roxy so they could force 15 B-list cameos?

What about all the people that died during the first movie before they disabled the machine? What about the fact that the world simultaneously lost a shitload of leaders? Who cares man, the writers don't.

>AMERICA MATES YOU SHOULDN'T KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE LMAO
>next scene they slaughter a bunch of blokes just doing their jobs

Kingsman of Murder.

But Christianity is still the biggest religion. I think people tend to forget that most of middle east has a tiny ass population, and that East Asia is pretty secular at least in the too lazy to actually practice their religion sense.

>op posts a (not well thought out) thread
>somehow posts a thumbnail

>what was the canadian version of the kingsman?
The Queensmen.

The Leafmen.

Well...
United KINGdom are the Kingsman
United STATES are the Statesmen.

I guess everywhere else is just too uncivilsed to be a secret agency. Besides we have to have a bad guy.

how about Sovietsman?

Based jontron.
Is this why he suddenly got labeled a neonazi?

Christianity isnt limited to Europe and the Middle East.

China has one of the largest growing christian populations and is kept in check by the goverment. They have state sponsored churches with cameras to monitor any and all activity. People have to hold services underground and keep it secret from most people.

>most of middle east has a tiny ass population
No.

yeah they shot a different ending where he crawls back to help them defeat the dogs, with his legs blown off, but matthew the fuckwit didnt put it in

WHY WAS CHANNING TATUM IN THE MOVIE FOR FOURTEEN FUCKING SECONDS

Watched it in America. I kid you not, as soon as he stepped out the car I heard the rumblings of applause right before I walked out.

>user makes a post
>adds nothing to the thread
Have you never been to this site? It's majority extremists.

Pakistan alone is almost 200 million. There is a ton of muzzies in SS Africa, and that's where the most of current oppression of christians take place. Niggers + Islam = bad time. Does Boko Haram ring any bell?

Why did they have to kill Pena, he was the good guy

Yes

>purchasing drugs is supporting drug trafficking that is orchestrated by criminals
>literally giving criminals millions of dollars in return
>wanting those people dead is bad
kys

The Subjects

>implying i'm white
Also yes

some dumb guy that's played POTUS like a hundred times. It's like the casting director was browsing one of those typecast threads here.

I was just really annoyed that Pedro Pascal ended up being a villain..

Best scene in the movie. Watching those Bible thumpers get their shit pushed in.

Would have made Samuel Jackson's character happy.
Cleaning the population of a billion people, that would be amazing for the planet.

Bump

>movie not doing so well
>stage a mass shooting to campaign your film
Matthew is truly an absolute madman.

>inb4 fake news
Nigga it was an old white guy with a ridiculous amount of guns killing people at a country festival, I'm sure when the reports start coming in they'll say it was when Country Roads was playing

I don't get why she went through all that trouble. She was obviously rich as fuck and aparently not even intelligence agencies knew she was a drug kingpin, so why didn't she just take her money and go legit?

Except those druggie are funding literal tererism. Even if they just sent money once they still committed treason. That is the ultimate stupidity behind drug use. These people are so dumb they can only think about getting high and nit the concequences.

underrated

>unknowingly
If they warlock the news at all they would see even the most basic gang violence. And if they have even one unfried neuron left they would know that gangs get their money from drugs.

Well... I guess it's a start.

And all of the shit, piss, and blood that would be covering the people in the bottom cages

Eh, i knew from the first interaction with the dog he'd be used the way he was at the end, really the grinning kick / fight with the guards was the only outlandishly terrible thing, the banter about tickets to his show was fine and it was a good set up / pay off way to deal with the dog.

This, the only fucking awful scene is the one where he fights those to gunmen and grins to the camera. The rest is passable to great.
Even the back and forth between him and Poppy works.

It always miffs me when you have real world people interact with characters. You'd think Elton John would go up to Jeff Bridges' character and go "oh you look familiar" but no.