Russian Burger King employee made fun of by kids assaults & forces them to mop the floor

youtube.com/watch?v=lEANtr9sA8U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJXzkUH72cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahahaha

based

this would never ever happen in the USA

Awesome

That's right. They would simply slip out of your greasy grips

He's parenting those kids better than those kids' parents.

That will teach them humility.
Should have made them mop the whole thing but he'd probably get fired for that (if this already isn't enough).

you know he did the right thing, but he would get sued the fuck out in west europe and usa

I once said that I would disobey bad teachers in my school.

Father answered "there are no bad teachers, if you're going to disobey them I'm going to whip you and punish you."
That was right before I went to THE FIRST GRADE. What the fuck, dad? I want to be angsty against teachers. Also, what did he mean by this?

>b..b..but Russia being based is just a meme!

This video is awesome.

I think he'll get sued in Russia too. He still broke the law

He will probably be fine. Nobody cares that some bydlo got made to be respectful for once.

Your father was right though. He prevented you from being a little shit like most is us on America are.
Be proud.

This exact attitude really almost fucked up my whole life. When I finally realized in my teens that teachers are not omniscient judges of all that is good and proper, but have among them petty, stupid and downright vile specimens of human filth it made my life so much more bearable. Teachers are often scum, and I would never punish my son for disobeying a bad teacher.

WURLSTAH

WURLSTAH

Damnit grandma!
She also used to say "If you don't watch that tongue of your you man I will wash it with green soap!(very strong soap)"

lel yeah but this is how you build characters, if they did it on purpose, or else it's just mean.
But you hear people laughing so kek, they got their lesson. If you don't do this, you end up with a bunch arabs shitting everywere

she only used normal soap though
>come here little user, what did I say about that potty mouth!

in russia, customer mops floor

>What the fuck, dad? I want to be angsty against teachers. Also, what did he mean by this?

He was bulding character so you don't turn into a swede of the current year

Russia YES

based

dem 90ies take back here pls

Good goy

What are they jewing? Are they looking for goyim children to holocaust?

That second kid is like
>wtf don't you see the crown? I don't have to mop

There's a shit load of horrible teachers in the US, don't kid yourself. You should know if you went to public school.

HAHAHA is this what they call "jewing"? I wonder if there's a more direct term for this. Are they molding sheeny chakras for jew magic?

Well, I meant it as a joke. Way to overreact, dad.

HE MAKES HIM PUT THE CROWN ON LMAOO
THE CROWN

lol same. i had teachers that didnt like me for one reason or another and my parents response was "teachers dont dislike kids".

yea fucking right mom and dad. i have employees that i dont like, why wouldnt a teacher have the same?

I wanted to do that in the store so mane times
Imagine is that happened on the daily basis 3-5 years from now people would behave in public places
no more WORLDSTAR!!! WORLDSTAR THAT NIGGA DEAD

i had really bad teachers specially young ones, around their 20s-30s, and they were always the ones loved by most students cause they were marxists rebelious cunts spreading their dogma everywhere, the old teachers which were chill and didn't care about filling students minds with political dogmas only knowledge that they would need to pass the tests and use in their day to day life or at college were always the ones made fun of.

Like men slip out of your greasy lips...keep it gay, Norway.

BADASS.

I have always had a disliking for people that give fast food workers a hard time. It's always been a weird power trip I just can't understand.

It's like they have no power anywhere else in life, so these serve as safe zones for some people's faggotry.

Your dad is a cuck.

Based.

Have it Your Way

youtube.com/watch?v=KJXzkUH72cY

I truly wish we could return to the days that adults had dominion over children. Kids need to respect and learn from their elders. Not only that but when every adult was seen as a parental figure children were safer. The crazy rapist down the street thought twice before molesting little Sally when all the other men on her street would help her father when he came to beat his sicko ass.

at least the second kid has a yellow party hat
kid is rich af

That's actually worse though and it teaches children to trust all adults which leads to more child abuse and children hiding information because they cant trust their parents as their parents just beat them or tell them to agree with them no matter what

>all those white cisgenders
>happy nuclear family
You'll never see that again.

You won't be having it your way when you're having it Yahweh, infidel.

Burgerbro, please stop reflecting yourself onto others.