youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
youtube.com/watch?v=dx4j-9lf-DQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katamari Damacy

Age of Empires 2 and 3
Because no civilization is Equal

Spanish Master Gun powder civilization
Spanish Master hand combat civilization

I fucking love Animal Crossing but how is it redpilled? Lolz also Harvest Moon 64 is GOAT.

Blizzard games are inherently redpilled, they all are a spawn of Warhammer which deals heavily with race and religion, complex storylines and you are generally a better person after playing one.

Gaming used to be my life, maaan. Wish I still had the time.

Project reality

>french coureur des bois rush
>opponents are completely unable to get any ressources without dying
>get raped by cuiraisser and gendarmes 10 min later

fire emblem GBA

fire emblem.

kek is showing us signs

This one right here.

>blizzard games are inherently redpilled
>Overwatch made the Russia a stonk wymmin just to please the feminists

Ok I should clarify. When Titan became Overwatch, Blizz began its slow death.

The answer should be obvious.

Most of the belivable things in this game (so anything but aliens in area 51) became reality.

It's actually scary how fucking spot on Deus Ex was with some stuff:

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-bijO3uEw

>losing to this

Blizzard is like ultra-normie level, are you fucking kidding? Warcraft and Starcraft are like the ultimate blue-pilled normie, sanitized, pussified versions of Warhammer/40k for pussy faggot normies.

Haha yeah right. It's a simpler version, and a complete ripoff of the Warhammer Universe I'll give you that, but that's the cost of translation into vidya. There is no video game that currently exists that requires as much skill as Starcraft, except Starcraft 2.

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

I like having to kill friends over ideological differences that ultimately matter.

Metal Gear Solid 2.
Hell, it's better that you play it all the way through, but holy shit it predicted the future very correctly:
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

Zelda games are all about saving white, no, Aryan race from Jew Arab.

>Blizzard games are inherently redpilled
Opposite day?

They are the opposite of redpilled, just disgusting kikes spreading multiculti propaganda and worse shit everywhere.

Go play your Overwatch shit and leave Sup Forums.

I remember thinking the drones in it were retarded sci-fi bullshit. I thought there's no way they could exist by 2009. I was wrong.

The Witcher.
Also best vidya serie.

It really caught me off guard how redpilled this one actually is. Subtly too.

The Witcher is shit. Horrible combat and controls.

It's sad how they cucked the series after Human Revolution. I never asked for this

Yeah, especially that pro feminism speech Geralt gives in the new DLC when fighting that woman in a fist fight. And everyone whoring around, including Yennefer and Geralt like it's totally normal. Not to mention Geralt is the epitome of a drug addict.

>insert stereotypical scrub argument here

What is it pls ?

Looks sweet. What game?

Halo.

Masterchief is a pretty cool guy.

I would agree with you up until witcher 3.
The combat and controls are WAY better

game?

Either Faces of War or Men of War.
They are basically the same just MOW is newerr

Pikmin is the mother of all redpills

Please elaborate

>scrub

I've completed plenty of diffcult third person action games. It's not like I'm complaining about god hand or monster hunter.

The reason the witcher 3 has shit controls is because it caters shit players who need games to play themselves. The witcher 3 effectively has massive auto aim, it's FOR scrubs fool.

>Yeah, especially that pro feminism speech Geralt gives in the new DLC when fighting that woman in a fist fight.
Those "it's the 13rd century !" are ironic. And no, he didn't do a speech, he didn't even care that she was a women or anything.
>drug addict
Those are potions, not drugs you dumb kraut.
There are drugs in the lore, but Geralt is not an addict.

This

Team fortress 2 > overwatch

>auto aim
What? That shitty autolock that every normal person turns off after 5 minutes?

Resident Evil 5
White man taking down onslaught of savage niggers.

>Those "it's the 13rd century !" are ironic. And no, he didn't do a speech, he didn't even care that she was a women or anything.
Nothing about it was ironic.

youtube.com/watch?v=dx4j-9lf-DQ

It's a PURE cuck game at this point. They're probably receiving money from so many Jew companies by now, they can't help it.

>Those are potions, not drugs you dumb kraut.
Most of them are drugs be definition (hallucinogens and more). Fuck I hate French people so much, literally all of them are mentally disabled.

Leading an army of creatures that are too dumb to live to somehow take down creatures far more powerful than they can ever hope to be for purely selfish reasons.
It's a Jew simulator.

No I mean when you press the attack button geralt automatically faces the enemy chooses one of several animations. It's the same with assassins creed, batman, mordor and all the other shit "AAA" games that come out. There's no skill, just spamming. The only difficulty is in decided when to press the dodge button (directional input not needed) but that of course, isn't very difficult. Dragon's Dogma has a little bit of auto aim in the attacks but it was far more subtle, and had much better designed combat overall (even with the poor healing system).

Even fans of the witcher 3 think the combat's shit, they just think that the (mediocre) writing makes up for it, it doesn't.

There was originally going to be 2 white guys (Chris and Barry) but Capcom pulled it at the last minute and replaced Barry with a black woman.

"and chooses one of several attack animation (which you have no control over)"

I meant to write in the first sentence.

Witcher gameplay with Asscreed combat?

>tfw you have an army of hand cannons, bombards and nothing else and rape across the map declaring a new age of warfare

>game that forces you to work and pay your debt to society which in turn rewards you with cool things
>not redpilled as fuck

>those camel riders
lel

fpbp. My favorite series hands down

AND THEY RUN TILL THE SUN COMES UP

where are all the black soldiers? the creators should get their facts straight. just ask sweden for help.

i just notice india