Halt and Catch Fire

Let's try this.

There's been many threads already, so what are we trying.

I haven't watched a single episode of this season because they changed air days so all I know is that Gordon died because I saw a thread last night.

Let me know when you see one of those, I always miss them.

I really want to watch this show but I hate that Cameron character so much, it makes it difficult.

bump

Just jack off whenever she appears and problem solved. The character she is best paired with is Bosworth and it's a damn shame she never lezzed out and licked Donna's beauty mark or mole.

I had the same problem initially, I was this close to dropping the show. They tried really hard to make her cool, but all I saw is a near supernatural writer's pet and a strong sense of her being an old guy's idea of what cool, radical kids must be like.

Anyway, the tone in non-Cameron scenes made me realize they're eventually gonna do something interesting with her character and it paid off. She turns out as imperfect and interesting as anyone else. Still fucking annoying, but later on, you no longer get the sense that the show is trying to convince you she's not annoying.

Has good taste in music and movies but then again the soundtrack for the show in general is good as fuck.

>ywn watch Terminator and Evil Dead with Cameron

Constantly carpet bombing aggro riot grrrl nonsense is good taste in music?

Poor man's Mad Men.

It's like a less good Mad Men combined with a non-funny Silicon Valley where stronk women run everything

>where stronk women run everything
You mean ruin, right?

It's alright

TFW the hot gay cunt isn't as hot this season

let's be honest he peaked

Every fucking time. Some show has a female character or two. Media blows it way out of proportion and congratulates the show on being feminist propaganda because some chick did something not entirely useless. Somebody on Sup Forums crawls out of the woodwork pretending to have seen the show and then repeats what the media told him.

Jesus. Where da stronk womyn @? One of the two female main characters basically just screwed everything up and had to rely on her husband to save her from her mess. The other female character is basically a walking screwup, she just walks around screwing shit up. The show is clearly misogynistic - see how easy that conclusion was?

Everybody runs everything in this show and everybody regularly screws up, that's kind of the theme. Hey guy - yes you - it's right there in the title. Riddle me this though, why does everything you folks dislike have to be branded feminist/SJW/furry/reptilian propaganda?

loving the Pavement this season

sad about Gordon

was inevitable though

Basically
>Cameron is getting a divorce, her latest game didn't get released because it wasn't good. She and Joe get together again. Still at odds with Donna.
>It's Gordon and Joe and Gordon's daughter against Donna and Bos in the race for creating the best search engine.
> Donna is pretty much like Joe from season one, and she's not dealing adequately with things. Joe is about as acommodating with Cameron and everyone else as Donna used to be.
>Gordon was finally happy and content with life. He even had a girlfriend and all.

what's with these small ass fucking images

I really like this show and I'm glad I gave it a shot when it first came out

RIP Gordon

F

have a bump, for el gordo

Summaries for the rest of the season

Episode 8 - Goodwill
>Cameron helps Donna pack up; Bos makes his famous chili; Joe helps Haley recover a memorable keep sake; Gordon and Donna fight.

Episode 9 - Search
>Donna faces a professional crossroads; Joanie takes a trip; Joe unveils Comet's new look; Cameron asks a favor from a one-time collaborator.

10- Ten of swords
>Donna celebrates a milestone with her closest allies; Cameron contemplates saying goodbye; Joe confronts an uncertain future.

Predictions? I think Joe will quit tech industry after failing one last time.

>killing off the best character on your show
Because this always works.

based on cast for the last episode, i think joe and cam have a kid, donna makes partner, and there is another time jump up to the late 90s/early 00s.
probably the next thing they build after google/yahoo is myspace/facebook.

ids ogre user, only 3 episodes left for the series.
gordon died to let everyone else make up and live their lives to the fullest.
also makes me not want to keep up with electronics since i'm pretty bad at ventilating my workspace.

Hey guy, didn't mean to trigger you. The first season was pretty good. Idk anything about media reporting of this show. I guess the girls aren't absolutely incredible at all the computer programming and hardware. I guess they aren't inventing things like online gaming and social networking several decades before it caught on.

You must really like this show to get so worked up. I watched the 1st season and liked it well enough, and dropped it after season 2 because it got pretty fucking stupid.

Oh wait, is this the last season? If so then I guess I'm ok with him dying.

i still am not, but i'm getting over it.

fuck this episode give me back gordon

muh historical inconsistencies

I personally only watch this show for mackenzie

mfw I had tears down my face end of last ep

weird, some others personally don't watch this show for her.
i like her too, though i started the show for the tech,

>not waifuing cam
I'd have understood if you said Donna, but your taste is terrible.

I think the trick is that Cameron was into mmos and other more advan ced ideas before they caught on... and that is a problem, one of her flaws. Her head is in the clous and she is not practical with what modern computers and the market can do. She is too much of a dreamer and thinking too big and unfocused. She is out of touch witb reality.

>not waifuing Boz

>yfw joe and cam's kid is moot

>Lee Pace has his arms around Kerry, McKenzie, and Boz
>Scoot is standing next to Boz and barely smiling