>scope on a suppressor
>scope that size for an smg

AMC is not known for making smart decisions

Tldr me the last season - dropped it after episode 3 i think

I miss leanposting.

>The Walking Pleb

Why do people here like Negan so much?

He killed Glenn.

Good to see that TWD still refuses to figure out how guns work.

you try and put a gun together while you are leaning 270 degrees downwards

>things start getting better
>filler
>something super bad!
>filler
>filler
>nothing is really resolved
>filler
>shitty cliffhanger finale

Same as every season. The details are irrelevant, even to the writers.

He got one of the better characters/actors out of this shitty show. A true hero.

Rick and co find three more groups, they steal guns from one, and convince a group that lives in a dumpsite to fight them. They just become friends with the other group with the tiger.
Time for war comes, the dumpsite folks betray them and Negan prepares to kill Carl. Just as this happens the tiger group arrives and the tiger saves Carl.
Negan runs away.

Would a machine pistol even have any use for a scope?

ah, yes...
the Sniper-edition MAC-10

who is he going to shoot at?

Negan cannonically doesn't know shit about guns other than they make him feel awesome.

Its completely in character for him to just use something that he thinks looks cool.

I'm dreading it. I can't believe I make myself watch this shit. It's trash.

that is why it is kino

Not at all. The show is trash.

How does a show this shit have such a big following?

Was expecting it to be kino, so heavily disappointed

Le contrarian face

Zombies look semi decent and it's assimilated into a pop culture brand name so therefore people get offended if you insult their perfect series like with Star Wars or Harry Potter retards.

I was going to post this. Still a stupid weapon.

Carpenter found a sporting goods sale at K-mart that weekend

oh okay

>He killed Glenn.
That and he's a charming motherfucker. Also, I miss leanposting.

Why would you put a scope on an open-bolt submachine gun that fires 1000 rpm?

For long range kills

That's the reason I skipped season 2-6 right into season 7.
Negan got me into TWD.

>magies-tits.jpg
>only 400x170

Whenever I check in on it the quality seems to be about the same as it was in the early seasons. Without a noticeable dip in quality and with a likeable enough cast, viewers can hang on to shows for a while.

>barely some cleavage cast in shadow.
He's not gay, but he's a faggot.

It has none of the things you mentioned. They killed off the good characters and any characters that played well off the characters still around. The show has sucked since they spent a season in jail. After the farm, when Rick went crazy, the show became shit. That little breakdown was not some breakthrough moment when he realized he'd do anything to survive. It was when I realized that he was a bitch. The main characters of this show are a bitch and his wife's son, some punk with a crossbow on a bike, and an edgy black woman with a katana. I don't care if this show was based on comics. It fucking sucks. They should be triumphing in the world around them by now. If you survive this long, you would have made connections and developed skills that would give you a defined edge in their world. Instead, they're constantly met with these stronger factions that kick their asses to the brink of tears then they get saved by some deus ex machina. THE SHOW FUCKING SUCKS.

ayyy

Nobody knows. Same as with NCIS' abnormal ratings. Time after time, a show emerge that hit the right spot despite if it's questionable quality. TWD is the prime example in TV history for that.

Fun fact: she was Carpenter's wife during the Escape From LA / The Thing (where he voiced the computer) / Cannonball Run (pic related) days. Based Carpenter got to play with those for years.

The comic/show was just a power creep of brutal, sullen tough guys—protagonists and antagonists alike—and Negan was a fresh of fresh air (and arguably a self-aware and subversive choice for the series) by being a bawdy, irreverent, obnoxious jerk on a power trip who not many characters including his own men even particularly like. The Governor inspired devotion through deception, and only got betrayed by those who came to their senses and broke the conditioning. Negan inspires devotion through fear, everyone wants to shoot him in the face but no one has the guts to. He never really gets his comeuppance, either, there's no cosmic justice for brutalizing beloved characters to sate the consciences of readers/viewers. They have to get over it like Rick did. First because the main cast are well and truly subjugated him for a fairly long period, and then because of what happens after that. He's exactly what the series needed as to not become stale and fade into irrelevancy, even Kirkman realized that which is probably why he ditched his original plan of killing him off almost immediately. Negan was the kick in the pants The Walking Dead needed to get its second wind and become a pop culture staple. His infamy was on everyone's lips since his comic introduction before season 3 even started airing and Negan on the horizon is probably one of the only reasons people gave the show the benefit of the doubt as long as they did.

Now, I don't mean to oversell The Walking Dead or Negan. It's just that sometimes you Cousin Oliver moments that signal the beginning of the end, and sometimes you have nWo moments that temporarily breath new life into a stagnant brand. The show and its ratings are now in a bit of trouble because the Negan hype is over and now they actually have to put out a good show.