Don't worry guys, Clinton is "feeling great"

Don't worry guys, Clinton is "feeling great"

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She got some BBC and now she all good

I remember when the BBC was considered a top tier news agency. How did you guys fuck it up so bad?

G-goyim! She just had an allergic reaction. She's feeling great now. Also, did you hear that one of our experts said Trump did 9/11.

They got infiltrated by BBC.

Only a Jew could "feel great" on 9/11

What a bitch

I'd be feeling great too if they pumped me full of whatever drug cocktail is keeping her alive.

She was dragged in.

I'd feel great too if I had a bunch of doctors inject me with stimulants and oxygenated blood

how indeed

>feels great after injection with a cocktail of opiates, amphetamines, and fetal stem cells

I have to be honest, i thought people were memeing when they talked about her health. Not anymore. Wow.

So now it's Comrade Drumpf or Comrade Bernie ?

If the Democrats would've picked Bernie they probably would have won the election. He drew huge crowds and liberals were really excited about him. Plus he had a clean past, so Trump would've had a harder time attacking him. With Hillary, they are like "meh".

It is almost as if fate is directing Trump to win. Think about it:

>Huge field of GOP primary candidates to split vote among cuckservatives
>Democrats choose a candidate very few are enthused about

I think the Democrats were planning a Clinton v. Jeb Bush election, and she probably would've beat Jeb.

nice, the drugs start to work, good for her

why are they carrying a puppet in the car?

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/

Fuck, htis is real.

I remember when the UK was considered a top tier empire. How did you guys fuck it up so bad?

memes are reality as we experience it.

Your brain works through pattern recognition and your experiences and senses are clouded by the confirmation bias in your head.

>footfags

>I think the Democrats were planning a Clinton v. Jeb Bush election, and she probably would've beat Jeb.
That's because jeb is "too nice". He wouldn't attack.

I promise to Jebpost for as long as Sup Forums lives.

fucking lmao @ that image

It's probably more that back then they didn't go against what people believed in so it wasn't as obvious that they were controlled.

Make Hillary Feel Great Again.