WW2 movie over load inbound

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Catcher_Was_a_Spy_(film)

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/09/das-boot-tom-wlaschiha-vincent-kartheiser-james-darcy-thierry-fremont-cast-1202176377

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/09/wilmer-valderrama-patriots-from-the-barrio-book-film-tv-rights-1202179376

m.imdb.com/title/tt4555426/

m.imdb.com/title/tt1235187/

google.com/amp/deadline.com/2017/02/tom-hanks-greyhound-wwii-film-sony-pictures-in-world

variety.com/2016/film/news/bradley-cooper-ww2-movie-drama-atlantic-wall-1201929254/

m.imdb.com/title/tt5208252/

variety.com/2017/film/news/fox-ww2-movie-liberty-road-battle-at-bastogne-1202421676/

m.imdb.com/title/tt5556250/

google.com/amp/variety.com/2017/film/news/milo-gibson-world-war-ii-drama-hurricane-fighter-pilot-1202518451

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-2f68xdXYrg

when is somebody gonna make yugoslav war kino or congo war kino, the kind of conventional ground wars of the 20th century?

Not enough German bad guys for Hollywood to be interested

What's their angle.

Muh war durrrr!!!!

Sounds good to me

*thumbs up*

THE JEWS

>phone posting

>no mention of Radegund

people are noticing too many (((coincidences))), the goy need to be reminded of the holocaust

>caring about it when the only differences is file name of OP pic

Top cuck

>being this mad
Kek what a faggot

>(You)

>the only differences is file name of OP pic
>not the list of mobile site only links
wew fucking lad

it also prevents you from writing anything meaningful on this site and you're forced to resort to low effort posting and bad, shitty memes
>caring about the quality of this board
>a bad thing
this isn't my toilet where I come to shit every day, Sup Forums is the best website on the internet. treat it with a modicum of respect, you stupid crossposting cancer
refer to the first portion of this response

JUST

And what are you gonna do about my phoneposting, fag?
>literally nothing
Top cuck

I'm going to continue to write better posts than you, and call you the low iq cancerous faggot that you are. Your only response possible is to be even more of a faggot, and thus prove me right. We really should ban all of you.

That won't stop me in anyway, I will still post from my phone while laying on my bed, while you will keep bitching like the big fat cuck you are.
>we really should ban you all
Won't happen, sorry cuck

...and so it begins

No one cares.

>Why doesn't Hollywood make movies about two random countries that noone cares about?

>cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

I really am getting to old for this place. Bunch of 13 year old parjeets shitposting now.

Yep, sounds about right

ITT: top kek

Why even live?