Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/775000466304315393
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/#88284783
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

F

BURN IN HELL YOU CUNT.

OH I MEAN

F CUZ THATS WHAT ALL THE COOL MEMERS BE DOING YO

>trumpshits don't realize this is all part of a plan and it will all turn against him

NINE-HILLEVEN

F

F

bretty lewd sempai

NEW VIDEO, YOU CAN SEE HER COLLAPSE

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/775000466304315393

GET THE WEBM BOYS BEFORE THEY DELETE IT

F

It was a fun ride Sup Forums

Hey now, let's CORRECT THE RECORD here. Lots of people pass out and fall over, it's perfectly normal and isn't an indication of any health problem. Lots of people have 4-minute coughing fits, that's also perfectly normal, nothing to be concerned about. And all those videos of Hillary making strange seizure-like head movements and having memory lapses, that's all quite normal too. Ever since that head injury I'm sure she's just gotten much better and fully recovered with age. If she were a man, nobody would question her health. It's all a right wing conspiracy theory anyway, and the evidence points right to Vladimir Putin for starting it.

CTR DOING CPR
CTR DOING CPR
CTR DOING CPR

f

How could something that cute turn into something so evil

F

That's just someone playing the same video on their monitor and recording it with their phone.

On more Hilloli dump? For old times sakes?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88284783/#88284783

Page 1 (dont worry ill stop before she exceeds Hilloli status)

alright lets get to it

F

F

Reminder that CTR is trying to seep Sup Forums of it's orgone energy, which is far more potent when siphoned from an enemy.

By catering to Sup Forums and Sup Forums's.... less savvy and somewhat sketchy relationship to youth and sexuality, they are keeping Hillary alive.

this

F

F

Doujins when

Who is the cuck explorer supposed to be?

F in peace, little princess.

>CTR doesn't realize trump has a plan for everything they could possibly throw at him

My fav Hilloli pic

Anyways you guys want to see something fucked up? Go to Sup Forums archive and type 'ITT : Candidates who'

Not realy disturbing, just pure autism

F

I ain't paying respects to that witch

man that looks bad