GUYS

GUYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIoyq8T_kzY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87883484/#87884666
youtube.com/watch?v=gGvAcCxrR1c
youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA?t=20m32s
cbc.ca/news/world/hillary-clinton-email-report-1.3746446
abcnews.go.com/Health/hillary-clinton-blood-clot-life-threatening-medical-experts/story?id=18101213
bcm.edu/healthcare/care-centers/parkinsons/conditions/vascular-parkinsonism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was CIA all along. He survived the plane crash to enact his revenge and make America great again

KEK VULT

Did he call it in?

TAKE IT DOWN

What am I looking at?

Move along now lads, nothing to see here.

Turn it into a gif

Hillary Clinton being dragged away because she can no longer walk by herself.

could hillary be creating these health stories for media coverage? I heard she was seen shortly after looking okay. Maybe she's trying to condition people to think these health issues or overblown?

hillary having to be dragged and lifted by her aides into a van, where she even lost a shoe
>overheating in 75F cloudy weather

Kek she doesn't trip, she gets fuckin dragged in.

see

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
ABORT IMMINENT LEG FAILURE

Wew lad. Is this gone mainstream yet on the intertubes? Is it confirmed its the reptillian herself? Simply wew. Made me think.

>88429301
CLINTON DISRESPECTS THE DEAD

CLINTON GETS SICK AND ALMOST DIES
youtube.com/watch?v=gGvAcCxrR1c

SHE IS TOTALLY OKAY

youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA?t=20m32s
20:32-21:05
Someone should pick out that fragment from her speech

BEATEN.... ONCE MOOORE

Can I get this in gif form?

fuck I don't want another crippled president

it seems it's not being brought to light. alot of "media" is asking for the guys permission to use the video, but some rumors about his account already being hacked, along with his email

TELL ME ABOUT KAINE

DELET THIS

i guess they need a new clone
this one apparently was defective

4u

STRONGER TOGETHER

Look at her right leg towards the foot at the 12 second mark. They are coming for us

Tbh senpai I thought the Fox guy was exaggerating but that looks bad. She's almost decked out and has to be carried into the van?

Why are there so many pictures of her being half carried or pushed along?

I didn't believe the memeing about her health but something's fucking fishy.

What's up with those weird dark glasses too - she's a politician, they never do speeches with dark glasses on. She just came out and was trying to act well for the media, glasses stayed on.

CRASHING THIS CAMPAIGN... WITH NO SURVIVORS

Hillary is confirmed collector

I'M LATE, HOW ASS BLASTED ARE THE SHILLS?!
SCREENSHOTS ANYONE?

Tell me about the witch, why does she faint?

Another Russian conspiracy theory whipped up by Vladimir Putin.

just a normal everyday complete physical collapse. whats the big deal???

Jesus she's weekend at bernie's status.

it is not our business, but the sooner you pick Trump the better it will for all.

Thanks user, in return take this. I hope you enjoy it.

THIS IS THE VIDEO YOU GUYS NEED TO SPREAD
>THIS IS THE VIDEO YOU GUYS NEED TO SPREAD
THIS IS THE VIDEO YOU GUYS NEED TO SPREAD
>THIS IS THE VIDEO YOU GUYS NEED TO SPREAD

possibly those are paid shills, and the media guys publicly "asking" for permission are just covering the networks' asses for not covering the story

holy shit, how can she recover?

They literally dragged her into the van. She's not well at all and likely has months to live.
Hillary has all kinds of issues. Check out her right hand. It's always bent down like that and never clenched together. Looks weird. She coughs up chinks of infected mucous in her water, her water is thickened to prevent choking, she needs frensel lens glasses for her constant double vision, she's incontinent and wears a catheter, her gums are infected badly, and she can't stand long periods due to weakness and balance issues.

Crooked Hillary is dying and I'm at Trump Tower. Feels good man.

she was dragged in .. holy shit.

Zyklon Ben memeing her to the grave.

See:

I remember a certain Ukrainian candidate who didn't liked Putin so much.

He also ended up poisoned.

>CIA poisons Hillary
>Blames Russia
>WWIII
>Profit???

Have we started the fire?

seriously, what's her condition?
That's not due to heat, something's wrong with her.
What we know:
has coughing fits
tends to faint and loose balance
cannot stay standing for more than about 20-30 mns

any medical student here to tell us what she might be suffering from?

I'm tired of explaining family. Every time I do some shill shows up and starts saying wrong conditions in what I can only assume is an attempt to make it gain traction or just an idiot role player

she has Parkinson's disease

WHO DID THIS!?

We didn't start the fire.

medfag here.
the scene in front of the van could be anything, yes it could even be a heatstroke judging just by her movements, hell, ive seen people with severe heat strokes, we kept them in a coma for days and they had seizures repeatedly.

but this wasn't a heatstroke, given the circumstances. it wasn't that hot today and she did not exercise or anything. her body had to keep a normal temperature in a normal temperated environment without any physical effort. every body is able to do that. you don't get heatstrokes just ike that

i think we are seeing the remnants of a stroke.
at some point in her past she had a stroke and it left her brain damaged and she suffers occasional seizures. not complete "grand mal" epilepsia but small focal neurological deficits. it's a common complication with strokes.
would also explain why she looks quite fit a couple of hours later, shit comes and goes.

tl,dr: her brain is fucked

She passed out in 75 degree weather.

>misspelled Hillary

9th grade tier.

>yes it could even be a heatstroke
We've had a heatwave in NY last week. Today is a beautiful day. It's not even 80 degrees.

I'm seeing this a lot on normie twitter.

You did it Ben, you finally did it.

did you even read my post?

WE DA TOP STORY NOW LADS

GUYS I'M WORRIED.

What if she doesn't live long enough to debate? We can have an election without the final main event debates! I've been waiting a year for this and how she's trying to just die her way out?

I replied before I finished reading it.

With 7mph winds to boot.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Her reptilian entity is rejecting its human body.

take your daily dose of ritaline you fucking inbred burgertard

You did

SHE WAS JUST DOING A LITTLE HAPPY DANCE

REEEEEEEEEE

>now changing her name with "liar" in it everytime is possible

I absolutely did not.
Because I would've spelt her name correctly.

looked up the wiki logs and i think it was this guy

Nope:

>spelt
It was definitely you.

There's nothing wrong with using spelt. Spelled is preferred in American circles, however the rest of anglosphere makes no distinctions.

With some secret service guys helping her

Can someone make a gif of it as well? We could get it trending on normie sites.

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE OXYGEN MASK

Go take a walk you overly-sensitive jackass.

Yeah, someone make a gif

>seriously, what's her condition?

>i think we are seeing the remnants of a stroke.

The OFFICIAL story is that she had a mild stroke. She used this as an excuse during her hearings to say she couldn't remember anything.

Again, that's OFFICIAL.

The fact that they're trying to downplay this as nothing is hilarious. They're beating the "you're sexist" hammer hard for bringing it up, they're insisting her problems are just allergies.. it's such fucking nonsense.

The official record includes a goddamn stroke. She's clearly affected by something, she's canceling appearances, she can barely stand, she has people around her to prop her up and some black guy nobody knows who he is circling her like a hawk for signs of illness.

It could be she just has some weakness after her episode, it's fairly likely. But they won't admit that or even address it. So people are going to think it's worse. And it could be. You don't fuck around with strokes and complications of strokes.

>The OFFICIAL story is that she had a mild stroke
i didnt know that she actually had a stroke...
do you have any sauce on that? not that i mistrust you, but i want something to back this up.

but anyway, this settles it: what we are seeing are the remnants of that stroke. her brain suffered some damage and her neurons are fried. she has recurring focal neurological episodes.

hilldawg is sick, her brain risks shutting down at every moment. i wouldnt want that as my president

>do you have any sauce on that? not that i mistrust you, but i want something to back this up.

I understand completely.

cbc.ca/news/world/hillary-clinton-email-report-1.3746446

And it's good that you asked because I guess the official story is just the clot, not a stroke.

abcnews.go.com/Health/hillary-clinton-blood-clot-life-threatening-medical-experts/story?id=18101213

Kek

thank you

but a blood cloth falls in the category of stroke if you use the broad layman definition of a stroke.
granted it was in the venous system so not a "real" stroke but who knows what else she is hiding

You're welcome.

Hillary had a transient ischemic attack(TIA or mini-stroke)

Undisputable Facts:
>Hillary was diagnosed with a blood clot in her brain in 2012
>Blood clots blocking blood flow to the brain cause strokes, and blood pressure is the most important modifiable risk factor for ischemic stroke.
>Hillary's doctor's letter does not list a blood pressure medication despite the fact she has a history of clotting, is 68, and has a perfect blood pressure of 100/65
>ACE inhibitors, powerful drugs commonly used in combination blood pressure treatment, cause a persistent dry cough as their most common side effect.

During a follow-up examination for Hillary's "concussion" December 2012, doctors said they found a blood clot in her head and diagnosed her with "cerebral venous sinus thrombosis" an uncommon disease which can have "stroke-like symptoms"
>Sinus and cerebral vein thrombosis is easily missed if the correct imaging X-ray study is not done. The usual routine CT or MRI, as are often done for evaluation of stroke or bleeds into the head, are often normal.

Soon after Illary's "concussion," she was photographed wearing glasses that had a fresnel lens, supposedly for correcting double vision(diplopia) as a result of said "concussion". Interestingly, diploplia is a transient visual symptom(TVS), a common complaint of patients suffering from TIA.

Isn't Hillary lucky that they found her uncommon brain clot that requires special diagnosis and has "stroke-like symptoms" after a supposedly routine MRI? And that she had a concussion with complications resulting in an uncommon illness she could make a FULL recovery from instead of a warning stroke which suggests she could have a permanent stroke later on?

I'm convinced. It's NOT a stroke.

Ah, I thought so.

"vascular parkinsonism" is a form of "atypical parkinsonism" in which parkinson-like symptoms can manifest and are produced by one or more small strokes, rather than by gradual loss of nerve cells as seen in the more typical neurodegenerative Parkinson's disease.

Stroke or "brain attack" is similar to heart attack; both are caused by a blocked blood vessel. When one or more strokes occur in the basal ganglia of one side of the brain, the patient can develop symptoms of parkinsonism on the opposite side of the body. If there are strokes affecting the basal ganglia on both sides of the brain, the patient can develop parkinsonism on both sides of the body.

Because strokes in general happen suddenly, the onset of parkinsonism symptoms in a patient with vascular parkinsonism can also come on suddenly. Patients may have had several strokes in the past, each one coming on suddenly and producing specific deficits related to the location of the stroke in the brain. Most of these strokes will not produce parkinsonism; however, when the strokes affect the basal ganglia, parkinsonism can result.
>bcm.edu/healthcare/care-centers/parkinsons/conditions/vascular-parkinsonism

Is she electable with this parkinsonism?

must've been a pretty hot day...

Was getting heatstroke part of your plan?