UNDERWORLD TV Show Announced; Len Wiseman Returning To Franchise

>Len Wiseman and his production company Sketch Films are moving forward with the long-gestating “Underworld” TV series based on the popular action-horror movie franchise, which is targeting the premium cable/digital space, reports Deadline. “The series will be a pretty big departure from the films,” said Wiseman. “I don’t want to say it’s more adult, but it’s definitely less comic book in its tone and character.”

bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3461058/len-wiseman-returning-underworld-series/

Len and Kate Beckinsale got divorced so I highly doubt she will show up on the show.

>no milfy vampire lead
dropped

There was literally no other reason to watch this franchise but Kate Beckinsale in a leather bodysuit

this. No other point. Really.

she molests her daughter

why is this franchise permitted to still exist?

coz people still want this:

but Bloodwars was shitty, they made her Marysue at end, similar to Resident Evil Alice.

U WANT MOMMY VAMPIRE GF NOW

>they made her Marysue at end

Who the fuck watches this for the plot, who the fuck cares if they made her a "Mary Sue"

Her daughter is willing, you cant deny this one absolute truth

Image the smell

nice
butt
still
prefer
shiny

LMAO, right bruh? Pfffft what a faggot huh? Brah XD

vampires , werewolves and vamp/were mix.
What will the tv show introduce?
-Zombies

It's a guilty pleasure if mine. Lore is pretty interesting and the action as always comfy to watch.

Why did he make such a graphic sex scene starring his future ex wife?

unnf

he is a cuck fetishist

stupid but entertaining. it is also stylish as fuck.

all those eurotrash vampires.

There was some great lore back in the original trilogy. But they decided to pander to this retards

>Lore is pretty interesting
You mean it could have been interesting if they haven't just thrown away all of the lore relevant characters like all three fucking elders, William, and even the progenitor Corvinus himself by the second movie. What a total waste.

>There was some great lore back in the original trilogy.

You mean the trilogy where they killed all the interesting characters so Selene could get plowed?

That hybrid shit was the dumbest bit of cinema ever conceive. A blue man with sharp teeth is the ultimate warrior?

This shit was made just to get Blade bucks.

>swn

;_;

>Big departure from the films

Agents of Shield: Vampire Edition

>There was literally no other reason to watch this franchise but Kate Beckinsale in a leather bodysuit

Rise of the Lycans was surprisingly the best film in the series. I put off watching it for years because I was certain that going back to the dark ages was a terrible idea.

Its not leather. Its shiny spandex.

Has there ever been a better prequel?

Funny enough in the last sequel Kate was not even close to being the hottest one. 1. Nordic/Angel vampire chick
2. Main big bad's side chick vamp
3. The bitchy manipulative vamp
4. Kate

I want more Amelia

>Starring Lily in a prequel as young Serena in tight leather

there isn't hype for supernatural tv show nowadays though, tvd original bitten teen wolf etc already end/cancelled.

expand?

That's because Teen Wolf lost Dylan, who was by far their biggest attractor of viewers.

true, true.

Wait, what the fuck are you talking about? My Kate-fu wouldn't do something like that.

mhmm

Her face looks weird. Looks like she's been hitting the botox.

Lily started it

Your face looks weirder

>Hold on, I am gonna impair the second most important sense I have for space awareness in battle by listening to loud music

Because retards will gobble up anything vampire and werewolf related.

Pls, we call them lycans these days.

Why go through the trouble of casting such a beautiful actress if she only gets a grand total of 60 seconds of screen time?

This. Its going to be some cheap, watered down version of the movies. Likely with a more YA angle including a love triangle and a team of teenage death dealers

I liked Lara Pulver in the last one.

is shadowhunters any good?

I heard there's incest between the two leads in it

>she will never bite you

Heh, what a goofy bitch.

I'm expanding, if you know what I mean.

they are not really related, they just think they are.
the show is pure garbage and noone should watch it.
compared to that the movie was a masterpiece

is that Malcolm's mom?

Nice. I like it.

irl barbie doll

>Kate after getting enough money to fund her stem-cell futa cock for her and Lily.

>tfw all the fappening leaks are some shitty ugly "celebs"
>no Kate Beckinsale leaks

fugg

It's fucked up
If there is one celeb in the world with guaranteed nude pics on a phone it's Kate Beckinsale

that's because her nudes are together with her daughter can't show that