Kevin is home alone and fuckin michael jackons daughter

kevin is home alone and fuckin michael jackons daughter

oo

>that pic
>fuckin michael jackons daughter
i don't see it

THIS SUMMER, SEE THE ULTIMATE IN PAYBACK REVENGE KINO:

MACULAY CULKIN FUCKS HIS MOLESTORS DAUGHTER! COMING TO A THREATRE NEAR YOU!

>MJ fucks him
>Based MC fucks his daughter
Pottery

How come Mj's kids are all really white.

holy shit

Not really his kids, he needed front women so the accusations of being a pervert would stop

It call comes full circle so beautiful

friend of me was killed in east ukraine. ukrainian army shelled his home and all his children and wife are dead.

>not living in the united states of america
shiggy diggy

rofl

she hot yo

ebin

Macaulay is Paris' godfather.

>molesting his god daughter

MJ YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOUR SELF

Rickety cricket?

She used to be real cute desu

Haha you posted the same thing as the other guy but got all the replies!

t. other guy

fuck you

We posted at basically the same time.
I apologize
t. Other guy

Its okay, my post was autistic and lame anyways!
Have a good night

So I can be hit by stray gunfire from the local gangbangers and die because I can't afford treatment?

No thanks.

This is what a comeback looks like. A...cum...back...

She doesnt look part Nig at all

Well you posted it in a stupid way

this was MJ's plan all along

>find shota Macaulay Culkin sexually irresistable
>feel the intense desire to breed with him
>but he's a boy
>come up with a plan
>molest him and make him hate you
>Culkin holds such a grudge that years later he fucks your daughter
>Culkin impregnates your daughter
>the Culkin-Jackson bloodline is finally created

>Painting males toe nails

Agreed
Thats some friend zone shit right there.

MJs kids don't even look that black what is this magic

How does he do it? He looks like a crackhead hobo but consistently pulls QTs. He fucked prime Mila Kunis. Btw this was taken at Michael Jackson's funeral

What goes around comes around.

>Mila Kunis.

She looks like a goblin without makeup

If they do a remake I think they should have a little girl play the kid who gets left alone. The rest can be relatively the same, scenes of her playing around the house, updated for modern tastes. Obviously there would have to be a lot more backstory done as to why the parents are unable to get in contact with her given modern technology and the like.
The only thing I'd definitely have to insist on including is a rape scene similar to that of the Irreversible alley scene, but with the little girl and one of the robbers. Just a ten minute long rape scene, implied anal, with an eight year old girl crying as she gets fucked up the ass on the floor of her own house. Maybe she could have a teddy bear that she has with her throughout the movie, and during the rape scene she's trying to grab her bear for some small bit of comfort, but it's just outside of her grasp. That would be hot

They're not biologically his. This is common knowledge.

>"Got my niggas in Paris and they going gorillas, huh?!"

She's likely not Michael's biological kid. That being said, she was quite darker as a child. It wouldn't surprise me if she was his biological kid though, grandpa joe isnt exactly dark and her mother probably had strong genes. She looks like she's a quarter black, the only thing that throws me off is usually they dont get hair so straight

She was qt when she was younger. Based Culkin banged her through her prime and then moved on once the goblin genes started taking over, leaving his sloppy seconds to Ashton Kutcher.

Upvote for you! (Nice dubs my fellow channer)

Ahahaha top kek

If he hated MJ and was molested by him he wouldnt have even gone to the funeral.

Mila probably was just trying to cheer him up

He's Macaulay Culkin nigga

Thanks!
edit: thanks for the gold stranger!

nice 1

@88429827
fag

nice 1

@88429850
fag

>tfw you get to see MJ going from mainstream to underground

I'll never understand why guys care about how women look without make-up considering women wear make up for like 99% of their lives.

Well for one thing, I make my girlfriends not wear makeup because I dont want a fake ass bitch with caked on shit on her face.

Having a different face skin tone than the rest of your body is gross and creepy.

He's the biggest child star in generations no one comes close. All he has to do is the home alone face and the ladies can't resist

>I make my girlfriends not wear makeup
Fucking christ, dude.

>people are still saying she's actually MJ's daughter
She's a fucking white girl with a spray tan because she wants to pretend she's really his daughter.

I won't allow girlfriend to look me in face. She must always keep eyes lowered. Other times, she gets the box. It solve many problem.

By makeup I meant foundation and all that other skin tone changing yucky stuff I dont want to kiss.

They can wear maskara and lipstick for all I care.

Covered up pimples looks so good though!

>How does he do it?
he appeared in a sonic youth video. hes COOL AS FUCK.

his was actually funny fuck you

teen

thats not true though

repeating what I already said about my own post, fuck you nerd, get your own material

jesus she looks like a ventriloquist's doll in this picture

h-hey it wasn't me! I'm just being real desu :3

Lol

BRrrrrrrRARARpffffffpffpphtPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Don't live in the ghetto and you'll be just fine. And they still treat you but you just get ass raped with a huge bill if you don't have insurance. But you usually can get most of it waived if you're literally a peasant.

So Sup Forums who's her real father and will they ever do a dna test

mfw I might hav Slav goblin genes

your delivery was shit

MOSCOW
O
S
C
O
W

I saw him play in a band at shitty house rock show in NJ a few years ago then after he came outside and smoked a cigarette with me in the backyard. The whole time he was shooing 10/10s away left and right saying he needed to talk to his friend, me. We chainsmoked like half a pack, lighting each new cigarette with the last.

I'll love and respect him forever for that, not because he's him, but that somebody took the time to spend time with me willingly and called me a friend.

Years ago she seemed to be on the fast track to hottie status but ruined her whole body.

was he singing about pizza?

Is this what Redditors look like?

HAHAHAHAH

fucking screencapped m8

she seems like the type to have wanted to ruin her body on purpose to remove attraction from her.

You would know

I don't know probably! It was one of those basement shows where all you can hear is the drums and heavy distortion, very shitty

because you're a fucking LOSER

lol sperg

implying

is that bitch adopted, wtf where is the blackness

if the nose doesnt fit, you must acquit

HES FUCKIN HER

When Michaels away, Macaulay will play

that is the face of a man who has achieved revenge like few men in all of human history.

that's heroin love.
they look like a stereotypical junkie couple, their love fueled by that one thing

Completely destroyed.

I like your story user, I bet he appreciated it as much as you did, guys like that just wanna be normal dudes too. Pizza Underground was kinda fun, don’t lie.

kek
lmao

Ew dude, ew. I just thought of something...

I bet Mac dresses up as Michael and has Paris dress up as a young Culkin. And he fucks her pretending to be MJ fucking Kevin from Home Alone. I bet Mac has a monkey named Bubbles too and makes her suck it off like he had to as a kid.

That's fucked up.

didn't he and michael jackson hang out shortly after home alone came out?

Mcaulay made a statement that michael never touched him in his no=no spots and defended him

>ha ha how messed up that would be if it was true ha ha

She can do so much better wtf

Better as in looks?
He's handsome and has a great history and Im sure has a great personality.

I doubt she could do much better besides getting a shallow eye candy fellow

oh, hi macaulay!

isn't this Zai from dota?

He is fucking hideous

is that her?

Wearing (((makeup))) only makes your real skin look worse, so you buy more makeup to cover up the shit makeup did tou your face. Its a scam