How long did it take you to realize that 9/11 was a hoax and the Twin Towers were actually empty on that fateful day?

How long did it take you to realize that 9/11 was a hoax and the Twin Towers were actually empty on that fateful day?

Oh, and that section of the Pentagon was "recently renovated" so there were far less "casualties" (ie none at all) then there normally would have been.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUqxZhEe19w
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

On the wiki page it says 125 ppl in the pentagon building were killed, aren't those casualties?

But they're all fake. They were created in Photoshop. The only place they've ever existed is online.

Anyway, another example, albeit from the WTC.

All the videos of people jumping off the buildings? all fake?
But yeah sure your comparison of two people who like mildly similar is 100% legit evidence.

Shalom, yid!

A couple of years. I think I began to realize in 2004. Round the time of Katrina.

>work in pentagon for 25 years with thousands of others
>look at the list of casualties in the pentagon lobby with other people
>you and everyone else there recognizes zero names
>you just accept this as fact and go back to work

meant for

what is this

>not a looker in the bunch

Supposed victims of 9/11.

These are supposed to be different photographs of the same people, but their shadowing, hairstyle, facial expression, etc. is exactly the same.

Same with some Norway victims, too.

Interesting if you are being sincere, do you know of any anomalies in that particular wing of the Pentagon that got hit prior to 9/11/2001?

I am not saying 9/11 wasn't a conspiracy, but holy shit all the methods people come up with are fucking insane.
Why not just slip a big fat shekel to the sand niggers and let them do the work for you? least amount of work and potential leaks.

But Chaim, think about 3000 families that would be scrutinizing every detail and be breathing down your necks?

Better to have fake victims so you can have fake families with actors.

Just a reminder those who push the "9/11 was an Inside Job" meme are JIDF shills trying to deflect the fact it was an Israeli attack

Google Five Dancing Israelis

Dude, no. That would be fucking insane to get all the actual employees outside the building, decide to hire a bunch of actors, fake their deaths, and then somehow make sure he employment records and such don't screw you over.
If you secretly send shekels to goat fuckers, what the fuck are the families suppose to do?

Yeah that makes more sense
>dude jet fuel can't melt steal beams lmao
>dude see the straight cuts on the support beams after the collapse? termite bro (even though that's picture AFTER the debris were removed)
>dude no ring vortexes bruh
>dude look these guys look alike crisis actors bruh

For years it was lauded as just tinfoil hattery but then once more people start looking into the Five Dancing Israelis and Bush got closer to declassifying the fuckton of confidential data on 9/11, suddenly that resurged as a meme and was pushed all over mainstream sites

No, Shlomo, you're doing it wrong.

Every time you come here to put words in my mouth, I just further debunk you.

Like so: The WTC was almost completely empty for many years, guards would prevent tourists from going up beyond the first several floors and below floor 107 for both towers. Even today with the Sears/Willis Tower, you cannot go to certain the majority of floors, only the first and top several.

Here's a YT clip of the Sears Tower elevator with only buttons for the bottom floor and floors 99 and 103, specifically pause at 0:26.
youtube.com/watch?v=AUqxZhEe19w

But anyway, your shilling tactics are bad. You're acting as if hoaxes/actors are a new thing. Your tactic would've been better suited in 2010. Today it would be better to go along with what I'm saying, but then shit it up with flat earth and other disinformation.

Also, your excessive use of "fuck" and the use of "dude, no" just scream of kike.

>still say it could have been a conspiracy
>shill
god you're a moron.

>could have
>not was
looks like you're giving up, anyway I'm ignoring you since you're obviously a kike

HEY BRITFAGS 7/7 WAS A HOAX

How come you refuse to acknowledge the Five Dancing Israelis, Goldberg?

How come you're obviously an obfuscating shit-stirrer, yid?

Did anyone die on 9/11 or not?

Why aren't you acknowledging them? How come you just keep posting crisis actors instead of admitting it was an Israeli plot? How come you keep shitposting the same meme no one on Sup Forums has believed for years and the only people who believe it are niggers on Twitter?

So it was only Israel with no Jewish American involvement?

What kind of retarded pilpul is this?

Again, did anyone die on 9/11?

Dumbass. Multiple elevator banks for public vs tenant access. Guest elevator only accesses publicly available floors. You think some company who rents office space wants to ride elevators with tourist idiots, or worse have tourists just randomly show up in their offices?

Please think before posting. And wear a fucking helmet before you hurt yourself.

If you don't think Israel doesn't have a big pull with the American government, to the point they could modify major investigative documents in order to point the finger at the Saudis, then chances are you're the shill. Again, try and refute the Five Dancing Israelis.

Also, explain why you only made this thread after people were posting videos of Hillary fainting.

you are now aware you have never seen the Twin Towers in real life, and never met anyone who has seen them in real life

another obfuscating kike I'm ignoring

Interesting how we don't have photographs of the "normal" elevators. Or hardly any photographs of the "normal" floors of either the WTC, Sears Tower, Empire State Building, new WTC, etc.

YOu're the only kike here. You're shitposting an old meme only the "WE WUZ KANGS" niggers on twitter believe in unironically in an attempt to obfuscate and deflect from Shillary being too sick to run for president.

This. My aunt worked in the fucking towers in commodities for some bank. She was even there in 1993 9/11.001. Thankfully she missed the radical Islam Beta 9/11.01 because she was in labor.

Even if she died it still doesn't justify the millions dead in the Middle East and Americas Rothschild oil crusade on the wears post colonial territories. Soon our corrupt institution will fall in a blaze just as fiery as the towers fifteen years ago today.

If anything this thread made me realize the low possibility that people have had multiple pictures taken of them in their lives.

Really makes you think

I don't even remember where I was when it happened

It looks like they tried to make the photos 'HD' for the final report or whatever, rather than your conspiracy

This is my last reply to you, though it's directed at everyone else. The election is irrelevant. Trump is in with the jews, Hillary is in with the jews, the election has already been predetermined.

Her "health crisis" is unimportant to me and it might even be a hoax as well.

mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

That's the ultimate backtrack right there, good job Sheeny. You've earned a shekel for Correcting The Record.

Everything in the world is preordained by the only lawd Jesus Christ!!!

You have no clear evidence that would show what Trump or Shillary is with are the all powerful ultra jews which are regular jews. It's just your crazy speculation based on the same loosely connected dots similar to moon hoax believers or flat earthers.

nice proxy mr 1 poster

an OKC bombing "victim"

Yes, those are the same people in the same photos. They just photo-shopped them to present a better memorial photo, you fucking idiot.

Who jumped from the windows?

There's little doubt there was foreign involvement, Israeli and Saudi, and perhaps domestic involvement as well, but the attacks weren't faked. They have little regard for the 3,000 meatbags that were inside the towers.

>Over at a friend's house
>sitting at the living room
>friend's 4year old sister comes by ams asks"wanna see something cool?"
>Throws a foam plane and hits me
>I start to chuckle like an idiot
Happy 9/11

6 million Jews were killed on 9/11 you insensitive anti-Semite