Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2DMDQWMpWs
youtube.com/watch?v=jeNLHfDGzVk
youtube.com/watch?v=RWJQR6SNMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wes8IR-yGrU
youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8
youtube.com/watch?v=nVmXsBNfwHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>having to have a comedy relief character thats not spider-man in a fucking spider-man film

I stopped watching around the penis parker joke, was this any good

honestly no
And how the fuck that chubby indian kid is supposed to be Flash? Holland is basically a supermodel next to him, if anything he should be the bully

When the teacher called him Flash in the beginning I had to watch it a couple of times again to make sure I wasn't hearing things

Where was that fat kid from anyway? Was he an Eskimo?

this is your future, whitebois

>fat
>brown
obviously he's from america

Why was Flash a fat Asian?

Nah Flash is a skinny poo in the loo dj. Suppose to be modern chad. Fat asian is just Peter friend who uncle Ben told him to be friends with so he doesn't stand out as a racist when we all know Uncle Ben is racist and telling Peter that he probably shot and killed fat asian relatives in Nam

The penis parker reference was funny though.

I thought it was LOL

why is the cast of this movie so fucking ugly? seriously. the only one that looked good was Aunt May and Keaton

is there a version with sound?

No.
Race baiting dialogue. Uninspiring from beginning to the end. Terrible CGI on par with WW. Literally just a set up movie for Infinity War, AGAIN. Only good part was the villain. We will never witness kino levels of old age cape flicks ever again
youtube.com/watch?v=q2DMDQWMpWs
youtube.com/watch?v=jeNLHfDGzVk
youtube.com/watch?v=RWJQR6SNMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wes8IR-yGrU
youtube.com/watch?v=iRJiF1lnGO8
youtube.com/watch?v=nVmXsBNfwHY

The only good interactions in this movie was between the Vulture and Peter Parker, and even then it should've hit Peter at some point in the movie that the Vulture was doing the exact same thing Tony Stark was doing.

Another flat and underwhelming Marvel movie

Yeah Flash Thompson should be a white chad jock

kino scenes were the ones with The Vulture.
Marvel scenes were there ones with Ironmanlet
Rest of the movie without these two are Disney tv tier

your mind

Are you implying those anons are wrong? Because i had the same reaction as

this movies greatest contribution was bringing michael keaton back into the mainstream again

They really should have had a scene with Vulture and Iron man talking. Could have made for a good scene with Peter recognizing what you pointed out.

But that would require effort on Disney's part, which they arent wilking to give, as well as an attention span superior to a wet piece of broccoli, which the demographic does not have.