She ain't going to the debates. I figured some shit like this would happen just before they go head to head

She ain't going to the debates. I figured some shit like this would happen just before they go head to head.

The DNC probably sees they're getting destroyed and their last card is the sympathy vote for Hillary.

>She ain't going to the debates.

So, Trump could just go to the Trump vs Hillary debate, stand on stage, say nothing... and win?

probably would ride on Trump saying something extremely stupid.

>So, Trump could just go to the Trump vs Hillary debate, stand on stage, say nothing... and win?
If he could get a coherent, cohesive message together, yes, he could have the stage to himself and win by a landslide.

I could see Trump inviting Johnson and I forget her name and shit talking Hillary for a couple hours.

She would have lost anyway

I mean when your a piece off shit with hundreds of examples of failure and your only argument is name calling and you have nothing to back it up...

Your constituents may be stupid - but maybe not that stupid

All he would have to do is say patriotic things Americans can get behind, and not say any stupid bullshit, to win. It would be that simple.

>She would have lost anyway
Probably not, shit's rigged, they will make it look like a 51/49 split like they always do.

>being this much of a cuck that you consider everything that Trump says as """"""stupid"""""""

Only you faggots perceive it as that.

You don't seem to understand 4D Chess.

Here's some food for thought:

If Hillary doesn't go, maybe they will send somebody else to debate in her place. Who could replace her? Who could go toe to toe with Trump? And what then?

There's no winning move here. If they debate, Hillary will have a stroke onstage. If she doesn't debate, Trump will raise hell about it.

He holds rallies every day where he talks for over an hour. I don't think Trump would have any trouble with a speech.

The debates will be Donald Trump dancing on stage for 2 hours straight each.

>Voting for the president out of sympathy
Even liberals wouldn't be that inane, would they?

So we can deduce that her standing time is about 28 minutes before she goes weekend at Bernie's?

What rock have you been living under?

She needs more drugs - bigger shots!!

>We finally get the Trump v Bernie debate, but Bernie is so cucked he's literally advocating for the dying opponent who stole his own nomination from him
P L E A S E

>tfw trump pulls off some mad men tap dancing

He'd probably debate the independent parties

The sympathy vote isn't a thing. FDR hid his polio for a reason

it would be hillarys vp Tim Kaine, not cuck bernie

FINISH HER!!! Seriously, what is (((their))) backup plan? Will (((they))) go in on Trump?

Well if Bill dies, I think Hillary could get some sympathy vote. But it looks like Hillary is going first, so yeah that won't work.

how the fuck would not doing the debates help her in any stretch of the imagination?

people also forget that literally anyone could have beat hoover in that election

hoover was simply doomed, everyone hated his guts