Why are stormweenies always ready to go up in amrs about historical accuracy when the race of a character's changed...

Why are stormweenies always ready to go up in amrs about historical accuracy when the race of a character's changed from white to black, but they all go silent when traditional Romans are given Aryan actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Physical_appearance_and_official_images
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 subflavium

Because I wouldn't complain if China did a Roman movie with Chinese actors. Nor would the Chinese in that case be morally obligated to include white people in that production

Julius and Augustus were Aryans though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Physical_appearance_and_official_images

Not just Romans either.

WE

>why don't white people complain when Europeans are played by Europeans
Shut the fuck up kike.

Ancient Romans were whiter than modern Italians though

I didn't even realize the Rome show is based on real events until Cesar got killed. I thought it was all made up like Spartacus.
Then I wiki'd it and Cesar got killed in Rome (same name as the show). Some of the characters from the show also existed irl but nobody can know for sure since a lot of time passed.

>5 feet 7 inches by modern measurements

Fucking Manlets

The roman empire had aryans and was destroyed by them. Therefore aryans inherited the glory of rome by divine rights

Yeah, I agree that its a stupid thing to get mad about, but I can see how someone concerned with historical accuracy might want Caesar to be portrayed by an actual Italian, or William Wallace by an actual Scot.

Just as a hypothetical, I could see Scottish people getting miffed if Wallace were played by an Englishman, when he fought to gain independence from them.

>casting white actors to play white characters
That's indeed a terrible case of whitewashing.
We should use CGI to alter at least 50% of the cast to African Americans.

Not true
Modern Italians and ancient romans are genetically identically
Sorry if this destroys your germanic revisionist agenda :^)

because w-we wuz romans

>*sips mayonnaise*

WE WUZ GODZ N SHIEET

I'd like to see proofs you inbred anglo

Why are a bunch of random darkies playing persians from 480 BC in 300

>holy
>roman
>empire

>not holy
>not roman
>not even an empire

>brainlessly repeating 200 year old memes

What a dummy. You should really be embarrassed.

>I didn't even realize the Rome show is based on real events until Cesar got killed. I thought it was all made up like Spartacus.

IF you were trying to make me mad, you have SUCCEDED

reddit: the post