Would you still watch Best of the Worst if Rich Evans' fiance was on?

Would you still watch Best of the Worst if Rich Evans' fiance was on?

Absolutely not. I can only handle so much ugly and annoyance.

Watching Mike make fun of rich could get very awkward or hilarious, but it's a very thin line.

she is legitimately autistic, not in the meme way.

It's never going to happen, she has no tolerance for bad movies.

She's actually really funny.

She looks like she would smell bad

Nice try, but there's no such thing as autistic women.

I think it would be a fair trade if they got rid of Jay Bauman.

after gillian and jessi that would be like dragging a cave troll on set. no offense.

She smells fine, nerd.

jay "i liked this movie before anyone else liked it" bauman
jay "no one else likes this movie but i really do" bauman
jay "i can understand if some people can't appreciate a slower paced, thoughtful film like i can" bauman

do you stalk her in the super market or something?

have you smelled her?

I'm dating her.

last time I saw her on Previously Recorded Rich and her had a really awkward fight

Rich was mad they she kept talking over him and the chat took her side 100%

I wasn't mad.

>mfw I was just listening to Synth Popular by Jacob Kandlaker

shut the fuck up rich

seriously man I watched the new discovery episode that mike and rich did together and god damn they have a much better dynamic without jay

imagine roleplaying as a minor e celeb on Sup Forums

imagine being a stupid nigger.

imagine role playing as (You) geez I rather kill myself than be (You)

fuck you

ITT: a bunch of nerds without gfs insult another guy for having a gf

I love Gilbert Gottfried so I would definitely watch

Go to bed rich. Go sniff your wife

BASED RICH

I didn't know Rich was gay.

Its funny because when ever Jay takks about a film, I find that he say a bunch of shit for like 3 entire minutes and what he says never really amounts to much. He simply cannot deconstruct a film like Mike and its funny watching him try.

My favorite criticism from jay is "these charcter couples have no 'chemistry'". "These actors have no chemistry".

How would thisrapidly approaching 40 year old and his faggy pompadeur haircut with his autistic body-phobia ,who has been single his entire life, recognize what a healthy and functioning adult couple looks or interacts like?

How does anyone fucking stand jay and his shitty fake laugh.

Her over Wizard for sure.

>Mike liked Jurassic World

Jay is a much better reviewer in general, and while Mike has driven away every woman that has ever loved him (Jesse) Jay just got happily married

>his fiance joins in making fun of him

Your fucking stupud if you base how good a review is on if they like it or not.
the deconstruction is what matters. and jay is inferior in this regard. hes also unlikeable.

I feel happy for Rich, but she literally looks like a female version of him, which wierds me out. I'd still watch, but would feel uncomfortable most of the time.

Does Rich know?

Mike is a waay better reviewer, it's just that Jay has better taste, not the same thing. Like the other user said, Mike is really good at decomstructing a film and finding what actually makes the movie not work, so he's only good when he actually hates the movie. Jay never has anything insightful lr new to be said, you cam see he probably checks the overall opinion on a movie before making up his mind.

I'm not really big into RLM but I thought this was a joke gay thread by Mike Stoklasa.