taking a meaningless ""private"" lesson

>wish i was humbing a girlfriend

happening was on tv -- didn't care

still dont

In class

In my mothers womb.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

22 + 4444 = 4466 = 8/12, carry the one = 9/11

I was in 10th grade, asked the teacher why the pilot didn't aim for the bottom of the building, where it would cause more structural damage.

checked

i was at brookfield place,about 300 ft from the plaza, i took a ferry to jersey after the first building fell
the dust smelled like burning plastic and cement

watching bob the builder.

At my cradle

Preschool, then my mom all of a sudden drove me home, then I saw what was going on. I couldn't really comprehend what was happening but I had a Lego table and built what I saw, 2 buildings and slammed a plane into them

UNDERAGE B&

I'm baiting my friend.

Here on Sup Forums of course. You youngfags really missed out by not being here for a real happening.

In my old sis

or however you spell it...

Watching Trump getting elected as the next president

Watching the happening.

I don't know. I was like 3 or something.

Cuddling my mum

Waking up to my parents in panic and watching the chaos unfold, not being able to understand a thing

tell us more dad

>3

You're 17?!!
What the fuck?

pretty sure this was a joke, mods...

playing cs1.5 killing terrorists
second tower got hit when I started watching

He can be 18, if his birthday was recent

>Ninth grade, JROTC class (2nd period), Tennessee.

>My 1SG gets a call during class.
>We all watch him frown harder than fat kid being told to do cardio.
>Silently, he walks over and turns on the TV.
>We all watch as the 2nd plane hits the WTC
>"That was 7 minutes ago..."
>1SG asks all of us who was planning on joining the military after high school.
>Several hands go up.
>Mine does too.
>He says, "Follow me," and we do.
>1SG takes us to the Rifle Team's armory
>Pulls out 8 .22 rifles, one for each of us.
>Pulls out 4 radios and then pairs us up.
>Finally, he gives us 5 rounds of ammo.
>We're all given our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd General Orders, 4 years prior to Basic.
>We're posted at all the entrances of the inner school perimeter, facing outward, and told to report anything suspicious going on.
>Very first guard shift lasts from 0915 -- 1200
>A lot of parents have been giving us evil looks throughout the day for having firearms.
>Cops are called while parents are shouting at us while picking up their kids from school.
>We are no longer kids.
>Guard commander is notified of possible disruption of guard force.
>1SG says to stand by and take all orders from police when they arrive.
>Police arrive and give us looks like they've never seen us before.
>One brave cop asks us if we can even fire the weapons.
>"All of us are Rifle and Raider Team qualified, Sir!"
>He blinks and then laughs, asking to borrow our radio.
>Cop walks away having a conversation with the 1SG.
>Guard Force is relieved at 1252
>All eight of us were praised for our willingness to defend the school.
>Our 1SG was criticized for taking rash action and arming 9th graders with weapons and ammo.
>Nothing happens because Fort Campbell was literally 5 miles away.
>"Actions justified."
>JROTC at my school loses our .22 rifles forever but in turn, no one fucks with us.
>We were no longer other kids in their eyes.
>We were willing to kill for them.
>We were willing to die for them.
>We were soldiers.

>I was 12
>We were getting ready to go to a catalanist demonstration in the town of San Boi
>Put the tv
>A plane has crashed on the WTC
>Mom says it's no accident, "it's a muslim terrorist attack"
>"We now see how the plane crash" says the dumb reporter.
>"It's a second plane retard, the other tower is already in flames"
>"See? It's a terrorist attack and there will be more planes"
>My father laughs "haha they finally got attacked on their own soil, serves them right"
>Decide to go to the act regardless but once we are there it gets suspended due to the attack
>Go home again and watch the TV
>"The towers will collapse"
>"Shut up mom, what do you know?"
>mfw they do
>mfw my father says "now they have and excuse to invade"
>"Invade what?"
>"Afganistan, Irak... Bush's father wanted to get rid of Saddam so his son will now take care of it."

Looking back, my fathers were right in everything they said, they were smart back then, they don't follow politics a lot anymore so they are more blue pilled now.

Holy shit, nice.

Ok, I'll bite.

>It was in Mr. Dicks English class when he finally told us what was happening. The teachers had made all efforts to obfuscate the events, but the school had a palpable sense of frantic urgency among the faculty that day, and it had spread a bewilderment among its student body that culminated in whispers and rumors.
>Mr. Dick looked at us, sitting and smiling and muttering in our arranged seating, and he had this look about him, this angry, depressed expression one attributes to old folks screaming at kids to get off their lawn. "You dumb fucks don't even know what happened, do you?". I remember that, because I'd never been called a dumb fuck by a teacher before. That got our attention, I think thats the only reason the gravity of the situation got through our thick skulls at all.
>One girl in the back began to panic, rocking back and forth and finally getting up and telling Mr. Dick her father was in NYC on business and could she please call him. She went out into the hall, while Mr. Dick turned on his radio so we could hear what was going on. The girl in the hallway was crying. She wasn't the only one.

Doing some shopping, when I got home my parents told me to turn on the TV.
Watched the second plane hit on live TV, it was fucking brutal.

at classroom of fancy cram course, one year away from getting into uni

teacher comes to talk to us

"twin tower is kill"

we move to the entrance corridor, the TVs were showing the news

"no"

lessons were wrapped up, classes continued because it was a fucking hardcore place and i kept watching the news when i arrived at home.

it has been 15 years, we really should move on.

i was sucking dick in a san francisco bathhouse the morning of 9/11.

the only twin towers were me & jamal's disease ridden cocks.

15yr old, at home, playing diablo 2: LoD on battle.net.

In my freshman science class.
The white and asian kids saw it as something that was shocking and tragic. Meanwhile, the niggers saw it as an excuse to go home early.
Pretty sure it was my first real redpill about niggers.

that will never be the dowtown skyline again

Based if true

9 years old at home getting ready for school with my family watching this on TV

To be honest it was an improvement, those towers were hideous.

HAHAHAHAHA

>"twin tower is kill"
haha

MODS CONFIRMED FOR RETARDED

MODS = AUTISTS

I have nothing to substantiate my claim save a story from my youth. Take it or leave it as you will, but for me, this was an interesting memory.

He was baiting yet he got banned

>Sup Forums mods

holy shit like a hammer there mods

I was 6, and it 1st grade. I got evacuated from my town (we were near an important regional dam, but below it). Then my mom cried at the television over the jumpers. She left to get us earlier though when the second plane hit.

Had just started middle school. I think it was the second week of school and almost no one really knew each other at all.

Fun times.

ebin, serves you right fagola
t. 1998 millennial

me on the left

On my 7th birthday party, I celebrate this day in every year, sorry obama

Kek
e
k

This is the gayest story I've ever read in my life. I threw up in my mouth on the last four lines and my eyes rolled back in to my head where I could see my brain.

>Children born in 2001 are now 15, soon to be 16

WHAT THE FUCK

But, did you actually join afterwards?

>leaf

please... not like this

I was watching Donald Trump win the Presidency.

It was senior year. First period was theater, so I never fucking went to that class.

Turned on the TV, saw a plane ram into a building.

Got spooked and decided I'd rather be around other human beings who know what to do in situations like this and drove to school, driving around the stupid security stop that leads to the student parking lot. I got hassled because apparently the guards thought my fat ass was a terrorist.

Later on that day, I was talking with my friends about whether or not this means we're going to war. Some girl burst into tears at lunch.

All the local gas stations (illegally) raised gas prices to nearly $3 a gallon. My parents made us all gas up anyways.

In Brazil

jet fuel cant melt my dreams

i was in connecticut

datpiff.com/Tim-DeMarco-Jet-Fuel-Cant-Melt-My-Dreams-mixtape.803315.html

Serves you right.

Fuck off Sup Forums-male

On the way to the ER

lol top kek

Playing Doom.
youtube.com/watch?v=PxxLYQXYq_Q

I was playing on the street. A friend came out of his house and said that the twins fell. I am from a set of twins, and did not know he meant skyscrapers in NY, I thought he was making fun of us, so I beat him up.

Sup Forums was made in 2004, Sup Forums wasn't even there at the beginning.

Please tell me this is b8

Legal in mexico

>2004

2003 YOU RETARD

Security guard training. They stopped the program when it happened and put on the news for us to watch. Saw both towers standing for the last time in history. I was 20.

Rep. Al Green (D-TX) Shadow banned me on twitter. otherwise id be there

youre stuck with me here

Getting fingered

9Th grade gym class.

Auswitch Birkenau

Work experience day. Heard it on the radio when my dad picked me up. I went home and went on mIRC and everyone was talking about it, first time I heard about Bin Laden etc.

>A plane hits New York
>Kids stand outside with rifles in Tennessee

Fantastic tactics.

Sure did. Still in, actually. Its been, what, over 11 years since I joined.

At office, coding an interface when first plane hit was reported.
Watched it online since and discussed with co-workers various outcomes as the happening rolled on.
When both towers were down went to nearby pub and drink there to mark the historical moment that Empire State Building is tallest building again in NY.
This was a remarkable happening-party.

Fort Campbell, KY. One of the largest military bases in the US. Home to 5th SFG and 160th Nightstalkers. Also home of the 101st Airborne.

It was a legit target and everyone was pretty freaking worried.

>Random literally who towers
Why?

On my way to community college

Eleven years old. I had to find out on the jungle gym. I'll never forget the walk home with my brother, it was surreal. Our world changed that day, as much as I didn't want

We changed that day, God knows I did. We never had chance otherwise .

Sophomore year at NYU. Our 9am class was in the basement.

Students who had been taking the trolley from the downtown dorms told the professor that they saw a plane hit one of the WTC towers. We all chirped a bit, thinking it was a Cessna or something.

Then some minutes later one of the students raises his hand, and the professor waves him off. The student signals that this is an emergency.

"Professor, I'm sorry to say this, but I've been listening to my radio this entire time, and the news is saying that another plane has struck the other tower, and another plane has hit the Pentagon, and a car bomb has exploded outside of the White House."

Professor, surprised and grave, "you...you're not joking, right? you're being serious?"

"Swear to God. Not a joke."

He dismissed us. All of us, students and professors alike, were buzzing around the atrium, trying to figure out what was going on.

I started walking back to my dorm at 26th St. Then, from about 9th and University or so, I saw the last tower collapse. I saw a woman talking to her stroller-borne baby, "it's going to be okay, a building is falling..."

Then when I came back to my dorm my roommate had just woken up. He asked what was up. I told him. We could see the smoke from his window.

He made sweet tea, not knowing what else to do, and for the rest of the week we were glued to the TV.

It's hard to get across now if you're not a youngfag, but the US really did change on that day. This is not a cliche or an exaggeration.

Paris, The Latin Quarter.

The french were fucking delighted.

The streets were filled with Viva La Revolution and Fuck Americans.

It was fucking wierd man.

UK changed a lot too, matey.

Fourth grade science class. Teacher put on the news as it was being reported.

First visible ban I've seen on here for ages. They should leave them up more often when it's not illegal material.

Imagine no religion in America
>economic equality
>reduced crime and gun violence
>universal healthcare
>adjusted human development
>reduced unemployment
>mass shootings ended
>increased life span
>reduced poverty levels
>less infant mortality
>reduced economic deficit
>big houses for everyone
>happiness everywhere

>

Wut?

Oh, also:

I remember gawping at a street corner after the last tower fell. One person said, "where is it, where is the WTC?" And then a girl with a really nasal voice then goes, "YOU CAN KEEP LOOOOOOKING, BUT YOU'RE NOT GONNA FIIIIIIIND IT". It was pretty funny, even at the time.

Also, it occurs to me that I used the phrase "not knowing what else to do", which is also a sentence fragment that The Onion used in their first post-9/11 issue, with regard to a story about a woman baking a patriotic cake. The real life moment retroactively reminds me of the joke article...but hey, that joke was out there because people did stuff like that.

It was a weird time. No disrespect meant to people who have lived through actual war zones - NYC on 9/11 doesn't count, obviously - but, I mean, it was a weird fucking time. Unless you lived through it, you don't know surreal it was. The fucking Food Network started airing grim PSAs about how all of their stars hope that you're okay.

Another fun-ish memory: when I finally got a hold of my mom, to tell her that I was okay, I legit loved her first response: "well, whatever these terrorists want, they're not going to get it."

wew mods inconsistent as fuck

Can anyone post the vignette of a job jerking-off to 9/11?

I remember waking up from bed, but apparently that was impossible since it was school hours and I was never late so there's that.

That's OK, the ban was a joke too.

I was three, about to turn four in October. I was probably playing with toys or some shit.

>"haha they finally got attacked on their own soil, serves them right"
t. Spanish intellectual.
I bet your mom cucked him.

but it's true you've been messing with countless countries without reciebing any attack

You were probably a sleeper agent who had been activated that day, and then your memories were wiped and replaced with stock memories of waking up in bed. It's the most logical explanation.

>4th grade classroom
>another teacher rushes in and says to our teacher:
>"world trade center is kill"
>"no"

Yeah, it's hard to ignore the point here. The US had been living in cloudcuckooland for a while. Even if you theoretically supported every single thing that the US has done, you can't ignore the fact that "the world's policeman" has done a lot of shit to a lot of people and that it had been a very long time since there had been a significant attack. Most people on the planet understand that your home can be attacked/invaded. Most Americans had forgotten this fact, until that day - even with Pearl Harbor, it was in one of the most remote portions of the US, at a military target - in key respects, it was not comparable to, say, the London Blitz.

And it has begun