Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lfhseUDFI04
youtu.be/fytwnY4YHA0
youtu.be/SbBbk6no_3c
youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for the notification jim

youtu.be/lfhseUDFI04

How does anyone take him seriously after this autism?

it was a different time

I don't. I honestly thought him sperging out was actually someone the video was making fun of because his voice was cracking and everything, I didn't realize it was him at first.

Funny to see that after all this jimmy boy is just another aspie though

At least link to the video

youtu.be/fytwnY4YHA0

But I admit, was kind of disappointed

>Say you decided to not make a video on Lindsey cause she wasn't interesting enough
>Say your making a compilation video about all the other minor contributors including her
>Release the video, its 90% about her

I hope this last video is like an hour long and covers a lot of shit. I feel like that he decided to be lazy and just release his Lindsey video he said he got rid of instead actually making a compilation.

Jim doesn't give a shit, he's doing this for his patreons.

Also, was it really that hard to find the rape rap video? I'm sure kiwifarms has it and I know he lurks there all the time. Why didn't he download/save it when he found it?

Pretty terrible video
Lindsay's channel is actually great and the nostalgia chick thing was just a gig for the money to pay the film school
Gonna give this one a dislike desu

Our buddy "Jim", or as we in the know call him, "Met", finally dropped another redpill about the disgusting degenerates of TGWTG. Not to "fellate him" or "inflate his ego" as they say but as always the video was informative and entertaining; I can't wait to see Lindsay "The Nostalgia Chick" Ellis and Todd "in the shadows" burn as the anti-gg scum that they are. I hope he goes back to Ross soon though, because that disgusting pedophile needs to go to jail
He has been proven right about everything he said though, I don't see what's "cringey" about this except for the sjw tears of people trying to discredit him to harm the cause

Also have yiu guys seen her last transformers video? It is pretty cool how she explains how megan fox character is written as snart but the camera shows her like a prostitute

Meh. Not his best by far. I hope the last video is way better.

Why is Internet Aristocrat so obsessed with them? All he really tries to do is a mean-spirited point and laugh. Not interesting at all.

>why does he like to talk shit on e-celebs and laugh at people
because he's /ourguy/

Mean-spiritedness is his main shtick. Sometimes people earn it by doing autistic shit on the internet, but other times he just does it for the sake of it. Just something to keep in mind about him.

RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE
ON THE FIRST FUCKIN DATE

I hope we see more Brad in the finale, really glossed over him this vid

Who /still pretends Todd is a skinny young white man who has never had sex/ here?

because its hard naming a bigger bunch of disgusting fuckups than people on tgwtg

Eggkara is still up and running with a full house!

good bye

>Paw not even worth a brief mention in Jim's video
Being Paw is suffering

Good riddance

I like Jim but I can tell he has his own flavor of tism. Have I ascended onto the /moderate/ plane of thinking?

> literally calling lindsay boyfriend u-uh u ugly!!!!!
Yikes shit video

skinny white lol I feel the virgin things is true though

He probably didn't want to give Lindsey a chance to copyright strike the video. It's not worth it when you can just go find it yourself and the "recreation" is probably better anyway.

Fuck off Jim your latest video was crap and you know it. Go back to doing tumblrisms.

I feel like he actually really does like Brad and doesn't want to cover him. I'm pretty sure he said on his Facebook he wasn't planning on covering them.

That rape rap was some amazing stuff

Yeah, was that one in Jim's video the actual lyrics or was that a joke?

(Also can someone link to the actual one).

Then why for the Latza video did he show part of video he even admits in the video Latza is trying his best to scrub from the Internet? (The part where he plays Aladdin and says sand niggers, it was funny cause he works for Disney now).

>Implying Jim has time to shitpost on Sup Forums
He has a hot asian gf he's too busy fucking to pay attention to people like you

You got me there. I dunno.

is he still breeding that chubby rice nigger?

hi Jimbo. why are you always allegedly sick?

Does anyone knows who Lindsay Ellis's Husband is?

When did she say she was married?

Honestly, maybe he though Ellis was more likely to take it down, idk.

Or maybe he really wanted to do his own version of it (I hope that was him rapping, that was fucking hilarious).

>"and the next video is gonna be lindsay"
>next video is linkara
>"the linkara video will be over an hour!"
>it isn't
>"next video will be a compilation, about all the small contributors"
>next video is lindsay
The fuck is this shit?

ahahahahah
keep dreaming if you think you're ever gonna exchange words with the king

Jimmy pls bb I

Yeah idk, he said he scrapped the original vid cause she wasn't interesting enough but I guess the other contributors were so uninteresting he decided to a video that was 90% her.

He also said he was only going to do verifiable stuff for the first few vids and do all the rumors for the last video (which I really hope is an hour long).

Thank you for your opinion, Todd

Fuck man Latza is like if a joke took human form

was that rape rapper Riff Raff?

Doors anyone think paw will be the next jewwario?

these videos in general have been pretty lame, and i enjoy shitting on tgwtg

This. The videos keep getting shorter and don't have much substance, just a few happenings. He keeps hyping this finale video so it better be long as fuck and have everything, even the most outlandish shit he could find.

You fags need to fuck back to SA.

I kind of giving hope to last one which is for all the rumors (he said all these other videos would be just stuff he could verify) and I really hope it will be an hour long at least.

If not, someone else is gonna have to make Youtube series recapping all the TGWTG drama.

Where the hell can i find that rape song?

There's a reason Todd stays in the shadows.

I'm going to guess Kiwifarms has it but I think the thread on Lindsey is long so you might have to dig through it.

That reminds me, I hope after he's done with this series he'll do one about SA and its rise and fall, you could do a whole series about it.

>I hope that was him rapping
It wasn't.

youtu.be/SbBbk6no_3c

Damn, that's disappointing.

Why did he steal some obscure rappers song instead of try to at least show what the lyrics of the rape video where?

>living with your ex ? What a cuck right guys ?
What was he supposed to do, living in the street ?
I don't really know that story, but it seems more like the guy was desperate to shit on someone because the video was too short.

That serie is a fucking disappointment, he's just hyping his last video since the beggining and struggle to find anything of interest to talk about.

Because it was a joke.

Jim is an honorable autist

Why are you all so invested in the lives of random ancient ecelebs that haven't been relevant in like a decade?

i wanted to watch his video but after this he is fucking Latza tier

That man has no jaw...

jim is forever cursed because he tried to go against the elders of great millstone L.A. camp

youtube.com/watch?v=5m4uprDy4wY

Makes me feel young and nostalgic, senpai

El Gohan Blanco is actually Negro? Quick someone tell Sup Forums

>What was he supposed to do, living in the street ?
Tell her to move out or move out.

how is this Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

They don't have it.

PUT DAT PUSS ON MY MUH FUKKIN FACE

because the majority of Jim's content is apolitical dipshit.

rape rape is genuinely amazing

Shhhhh...

>seriously

I just like laughing at spergs on the internet.

WHERE is the rape

What does Jim look like? I've always wondered. I'd guess about 5'11", dirty blonde hair that's slowly beginning to recede as he approaches 40, blue Scandinavian eyes, and a pair of LensCrafters reading glasses. He's probably dyslexic too.

>watched tgwtg in high school
>thought it was funny
>cut several years later
>learn about all the fucking shit that went on behind the scenes

wew.. Lindsay used to be so damned sexy.

Until you realize she's probably got more STDs than a designated shitpit in Kenya.

>Jim focused on what Perturbed Pedro was doing recently than all the shit he has done on the past like Blistered Thumbs
fucking disappointed in you, jimbo you hack

Who honestly watches this garbage? As an essay, his videos are composed horrible. You would have to be legitimately stupid to enjoy these videos...

Why do people think this guy is jim?

Brad's the amazing success story of becoming your dreams. He wanted to be an 80s man movie man, so he did shitty thriller movies and metric tons of blow.

sa is just a fucking pathetic car crash in slow motion at this point, they're just getting so fucking silly that they're almost at the level of shit like neogaf

they'll probably just keep going off the deep and and end up banning everyone until there's no one left (unless dicksucking autists continue to donate forever, they'll have to run out of spergbucks at some point though)

exactly, why watch this when a truly intellectual show like rick and morty exists? i guess Sup Forums is simply too left-of-bell-curve

oh my god that background image he plastered there just fucking makes my eyes bleed. the dude has terrible taste in colors

it's his chink gf that draws and colors those

me mentioned at some point he was married, never knew how to picture her until now user.
Does she even graphic design? Or is she retarded?

>kyle and that other guy doing the numale "smile"

*he

>all this girly faggot gossip about homos on some site
>Getting mad mister Redditkor doesn't go inside their asshole to look for other gay shit
Nu-Sup Forums people

>ree'd himself half to death because a girl became a forum mod for MN9

>happily married
>has a kid
Paw got out of that shit, didn't he? He got a happy ending, why even mention him?