youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

LIE AS MUCH POSSIBLE, ONLY ADMIT WHAT ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BE DENIED ANYMORE

JUST. KEEP. FUCKING. GOING.

blame trump

say she was overheated and let it pass because most people don't care and the media is your pocket

I'd like to see you walk straight after taking Bill's anaconda for years

I recommend that she drops out, then I resign.

Praise Kek!
If double, same for Ali Juppé

Tell the media that jet fuel melted hillary's legs

Tell he press the truth

Promote campaign as anti ableist and secure the cripple vote

this hillary's staff tryin' to get an advice

Brush it off. Continue as planned with striking fear in Americans if Trump should become President.

Bill have her aids.

Euthanasia

She thought about all the dead people and got emotionally so overwhelmed and angry she couldn't move correctly.
Thinking about all the nazi trump voters who were the responsibles for that tragic and cowardly terrorist attack and the whole problem the real americans got with these deplorable trump voters.
It's time to wave your flags for mother hillary, a true american who goes to the limits of physical and psychological pain to save you, the real american voters, from this mess Trump will cause.
As she always said, she cares about every single one of you. All you have to do is just caring about her one time. At the ballot. And from then on mommy will hold her healing hand over all of you, protecting you and you don't need to care about these complicate politics anymore as she will be with you and peace in america will be restored again.

with lewd panties of course

Nice try CTR, we're not going to do your job for you, earn your shekels.

She was just so shocked and saddened by 9/11, it's offensive to think she has a health problem, she was merely weeping for the victims.

Anyone who says otherwise is a racist and supports terrorism

She was walking toward the van when suddenly her contact fell out. When she tried to retrieve it she tripped and fell into the van

>Implying Bill would fuck her willingly

get rid of the fucking lady SS first of all

If they don't replace here, they will probably do this. Just replace one fear with a bigger fear

Say that FDR was a polio cripple and he still killed it.

I have her go on Last Week Tonight to open 3 pickle jars and a can of tuna.

this.

/thread

You can't fight against Kek.

Bring down Trump at all costs, even if it means burning Clinton too.
Claim she was poisoned by the Russians for the benefit of Trump, while passively garnering sympathy for Hillary.

She overheated and she was fine minutes later. Have the media show pictures of Hillary hugging small girls. Pour myself a bourbon.

The heat is Trump's fault because he denies global warming. People only think she is sick because of the vast right wing conspiracy spearheaded by Trump. You're racist if you think Hillary is sick or evil.

it was just a heat stroke
stop talking about hillary's health, goys
it's rude and completely irrelevant

They are saying it is a hoax and that the video was "heavily edited" (exact words of multiple articles about this.)

She tripped on a basket of deplorables

How do people heavily edit something that just happened?

Release the medical records and remind people the FDR had polio and was a great president.

Tell her to drop out

Go with the idea she was feeling very emotional, and needed to be with family for a bit to recover.

Don't forget blaming climate change and guns

Just say hitler was sick as well and he's hillarys hero.

REPUBLICANS ARE DEPLORABLE BASKETS OF RACISM AND HATRED

Her shills already have two go to lines:

1. this is global warming's fault
2. it is sexist to question her health

yah sexism caused her to faint... what ever you say CTR

Ḩ̖͕̫̤͔̟͈͔͙̥̞̹̦̽ͭͤ͑̒ͯ̒̏̈͑̋̓̀ͅḘ̘̼͕̞̱̳̖ͫ͋͌́̈́͢͞ ̴̛̙̪̭̜̦͍̰̯͇͆ͪͫ̋̀̀C̵̨̛̖̙̝̰̳̲̫̪͎͕̖͎̥̈ͧͬͫ͋̓ͪͮ̾̊͐͟ͅO̴̶̩̹̳͍͓̞̹͒̿ͧ̒M̶̨̲̮̘̻̼̤̗̃ͩ̊ͣ̂͗̔͋̈͌̔̀͢E̵̛͓̥̗̱͎͍̟͔̜͎̖͕̞͋ͩ̓̃̎̚͡T̵̥̩͉̯̠͖̙̻͖͉̱̟͔̹̩̗̺̾ͮ́̄͒͐͂ͫͭ̃̌̿ͭ̆ͮ͘͟Ḩ͆̽̊ͩͪͦ̑ͩ̐̔́͂͌͋͒̓͐̕͏̜̤͉̰̯̹̹͟
̨̛̫̘̙̮͈͍̿ͫ͑͋́̃͌̅ͬ͜͞P̛̛̝̫̻͈̪̘͎̻̙̖͕̞̞͗ͭ̔̿͋̎̕͢͠R̞̞͙͈͖̙͕̋ͪͧ͛ͭ̑ͯ͒̎ͫ̆̿ͨ̐̔͗̊͗̚͘͞A̿̆̈́̓ͣ͒͛̽͋͂̓̆̐̿̎̉ͮ̂̚͠͏̤̤͔̰͎͓̙̰̫͓͉̞̗̘̪͎̕I̵̳̱̰͖̫̗̲̭͇̞͚̭̲̠̘͈̦̣͒̂̏ͣ̇̊ͩ͡͞Ş̵̛͓̹̲̤͕̮̂̊̅̅̍͆̉̃̂ͤ̃E̸̜̳̭̲̰̱͖̳̱̺̘̝̟͎ͯ̉ͣ͑̄ͤ̓̌̾̇͌̿̀̐ͧ̚͜͟ ̝̳̬͓̘̮̗̞͍̩̳͈̇ͦ̋͑̂͌̿̎̇ͣ̿̎͑ͪ͂̚͘͟H̢̛̜̱̙̝̝̘̳̯͖̪̤̝̯̹͙̭̣̺͊ͮ̎ͮ͛̈͒ͪͯͣ̾̆͂̀͊ͨ̓̚͟ͅI̓̎́̑̈͟҉̱͚̳̹͕̦̯M̢̫̯͖̻̫͎̱̠ͭ͐ͧ̉ͯ́͆͢

The only reason she is still running is to see the TPP through. She was the only candidate this election that will carry it through after obama. Its the onlt reason she is still in this. If she wanted to she would retire already but that trade deal needs a player to drive the final nail in. Sanders wouldnt do it and neither will trump. So shes stuck there now until she gets that done.

To answer your question her pr team right now whould be bullshitting abour her agendas like they never have before. Say they are anti TPP. Anti ISIS. Pro middle class pro blm. All that shit that will raise votes. Even tho they will switch on 90% of it oonce she is in. As soon as she passes the TPP she will throw her hands up in the air and probably walk out of the job mod term. The tpp is the only important thing she is still there for

DONALD TRUMP
>IS
A
>RAYCIST

You dont, but that is the narrative many news networks are running with and multiple people on normie book are parroting it.

"How do you handle this"

>get shot for knowing too much

>How do you handle this?
by doing this...

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/775005128147566594

Admitting sickness at this stage of the campaign (2 months before) would be fatal.

She got so hot and bothered by thinking about all the people she killed at 9/11.

so magic is real... fuck

SJW campaign for faint-positive awareness

"All states of consciousness are equal"
"Faint is beautiful"
"Being awake is just a very active level of sleep"
"as a fully alert person, you cannot see your own privilege"

The fuck? Someone aware me on the double theory

Remind people that this happens to numerous adults - particularly those un a hectic and stressful schedule.

This will be out the newscycle within a week. Trump will be incapable of capitalizing on this - he'll say something stupid and everyone will shift towards focusing on that.

claim food poisoning, have her do something strenuous, shut down an elevator and then have hillary say, lets take the stairs with reporters filming her bounding up 3-4 flights of stairs without aid.

My fucking sides

Give up. No advantages in continuing to pour money and other resources into what is obviously a failed run.

Seasonal allergies. Obviously.

New character announced for "Sumotori Dreams". Name is Hillarious.

>feelings of grief overwhelmed madame clinton

crooked shilary will never be president

"I have for some time been diagnosed with Prestoditwick's Congina... a rare... a rare blood disorder that causes sudden involuntary erective pressure..."

Play the video of Ford stumbling while getting off a plane.

They switched her out with her body double

FUCK YOU

It was 73 degrees out, and dry as a bone. It was not heat that did this.

Do you think sometimes it's not magic but the intellectual predictions formed from the conglomeration of minds that makes Sup Forums so accurate?

NO FUCK YOU

"She accidentally remembered all of those brave americans who died on 9/11 and was moved to tears and was inconsolable."

Come up with an *-ism that shames people into voting for Hillary anyway.

Healthism maybe. Wanting a president that is not about to cross the river Styx is healthist. Don't be a bigot, user.

At this point, I instruct the (((media))) to air the clip backward and claim she's so healthy she moonwalked on her toes to the ceremony. We are so deep in lies we have to go all in.

Overwhelmed by the moment
Alt left air polution
Strap her into an exo suit from Eysium

>You're now in charge of Hillary's campaign.

>How do you handle this?

Have hillary bow out gracefully.

Someone should make a montage of all the videos of Hillary leaning on people, to the tune of "Lean on Me".

Clearly a weather balloon. Carry on.

omg trudeau is such a cuck, you see how weak that punch was the took him out?

Easy go to pol and say

"the Jews did this"

Make sure that the Czech guy commits suicide by chopping himself into eight pieces and throwing himself into a garbage bag as soon as possible

Swamp Gas

Blame it on assault heat waves

>lots of people constantly pass out while standing in the street

Say the Russians poisoned her water

Thought that was a woman boxing till

This user.

how much are we loving this lads!!!!!!!

Don't you have your wife's kids to pick up from school hans? Calm down.

You don't, user!

Just a few more months of memes bros. Literal deplorables, runnin' wild. Snackin' on tendies, we meme'd the demise of globalist control.

Feels good

say she did it to raise awareness for global warming

Russian spies poisoned Hillary for Trump
She's getting treatment by the best doctors

That's actually a pretty good idea. Like, Sup Forums is actually a virtual think tank or something.

Arrange a telephone interview with select media, in which she laughs the whole thing off, explaining that she always loses consciousness whenever she thinks about Donald Trump.

rookie move

significant chance of leaving your brain intact and just blowing off your face for a slow, excruciating death

Oh snap

Big, if true.

The campaign should request privacy until the next of kin are notified.

He wasn't fucking Monica because of how sweet the hills cock tastes

I still like to believe it's magic, since that would make the world seem a little less depressing at times.

>significant chance of leaving your brain intact and just blowing off your face for a slow, excruciating death

Imagine the children in 100 years are taught this in school :"and that was the time our founding fathers of the nationalistic federation of earth met at the well-known internet-convention place called POL where they developed the philosophy of kek, which rapidly became an unstopable movement to change the world into what it is today"

>Ali
Kek

5 doses of adrenaline can get anyone up and running, for a short moment

Say the phrase Basketful of Deplorables over and over and over again.

Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

the have to come clean, admit there's something wrong.
Show that disabilities and illnesses are not necessarily restrictive in modern times.

As much as I would love a 'defecate in debate' moment, I'm pretty sure her staff are going to be smart enough to give her a thourough enema before the debate.