Post some Mary Sue's. Sup Forums

Post some Mary Sue's. Sup Forums.

I love Underworld it's my favourite cheesy movies series and Kate Beckinsale is hot as shit in each one.

Add Ultraviolet and Aeon Flux aswell.
Rey from SW of course too.

Selene isn't a Mary Sue. She's not even that important in her universe.

This. Even after Blood War

rey is fucking shit and doesnt do anything for the story besides being on screen with her gross teeth.

She's like the Goku or Kenshiro. She fights the Big Bad and beats them (usually) but other characters carry the story.

Any female action character who isn't named Ripley

Rey from nuwars

Ahem

She's a weak damsel in distress in the first one

by end of Bloodwars she gains so overpowered abilities, that I think should fall there too.

eh, she's on the same level as the rest of that vampire monastary, what should be talked about is that at the end of . At the end of Evolution she can step out into the sun fine, and then at the end of Awakening she gains OP hacks from the only man who is immortal.

Can't have a Mary Sue thread without Bella Swan.

That's a typical power level progression for a character in story about super powers. Again, not different from Kenshiro or Goku. Comic books characters like Superman also go through power creep as time goes by.

Her whole personality is just "I can be just like the boys teehee!"

Obligatory.

she hardens the fuck up by the end, though

The speaking to droids thing was a massive fuck up. Gosh, I dislike Jewjew Abrahams

I happened to see a few scenes of RE: Final Chapter since they were airing it on HBO. What an awful movie. Bad case of shaky camera.

A character in continuous installments gaining new strengths over the course of multiple stories is not a Mary Sue