LOL

LOL

>they look at the bullet
>one in a million shot whether he was aiming at her or not
>she recoils to the impact instantly despite slow motion
People are paid thousands of dollars for this

How is she moving as fast as a bullet? That one was probably traveling 2500-3000 feet per second.

she has magical powers. what else do you need

Kek

>stronk women movie that pissed of the left and didn't get the right excited enough to see it

how exactly did this movie make money

Because Americans are cucked by feminism

Because Wonder Woman is literally the third most popular super hero of all time.
Comic book characters are a brand and the only one with a damn is Wonder Woman, so obviously people were excited

looks like some ps3 graphics lls

>Because Wonder Woman is literally the third most popular super hero of all time.
No. There is Batman, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Superman, Cap America and a dozen others that are bigger comic book names before WW.

Batman
Spider-Man
Superman
Who's less popular than Wonder Woman?

Nobody gave a shit about Iron Man before the first Marvel film

honest post no memeing or Sup Forumsshit: am I the only one disturbed and disgusted by them setting some frivolous super-lady movie against the backdrop of one of the most dehumanizing and nightmarish wars ever fought? Applies to Capt. Merica too but at least there's a lore reason for a story involving him and war.

jej

But user, only white males died in that war, it doesn't matter.

bugs, easy on the carrots

i'm convinced that you have to have an IQ lower than 90 to enjoy any capeshit

No, I also thought it was fucking callous and disrespectful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone played Sniper Elite 2

>only white males died in that war,
ayo hol up

For all the talk of this being a Feminist movie it realy gave the complete opposite message. Can't be the only one that saw the irony in that

how did they get this shot

is the bullet real???? wow

The plot was retarded, the action was at times so bad I had to look away. But as far as capeshit goes this was on the better end of the scale as a moderately enjoyable action movie. The praise this movie got on Sup Forums was obviously mostly ironic memery, but it was no worse than the average marvel flick.
That is statistically not true, capeshit is specifically catered to the widest possible audience. So they are almost scientifically designed to appeal to an average IQ of about 95-100.

Yeah, it showed how useless the mary sue bitch is without the witty chad supporting character.

the blacks die, they won

didnt die*

I've personally killed hundreds if not thousands of that exact black guy

is this real, unedited footage? what the fuck

YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS KWEEEEN

the movie really falls apart in the finale

why did she jump into the bullet?

I haven't seen the movie but in every webm i've seen she seems to be subtly glistening in sweat all over her body i bet her feets smell good

Why do underage autistic people still watch capeshit?

Why didn't she save her friend? If she can take the time to watch it fly past so slowly she should have deflected it.

Bugs... buddy... easy on the carrots, alright?

Nobody gave a shit about Wonder Woman ever.

Why wasn't she moving that fast before it was shot?

>WonderWomanIceSkating.webm
Nice throwback to skateboarding Wonder Woman from the 70s.

kek the filename

Where the fuck was he aiming?
Can't be her or Pine's head, he's too close to be that far off target.

I really didn't understand why people enjoyed this movie. It was mediocre by early superhero movie standards. It really wasn't that good.

Damn bugs...I thought I told u bro...

It was certainly better than MoS and BvS

Not exactly a high bar to pass, I know

Because it was better than Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, GotG2 and Homecoming. People like capeshit and this was just the best one out of the last capeshits released

Objectively untrue. Like Batman, she's famous with the older generation thanks to her TV series. Pre-MCU, she was far more mainstream than Iron Man.