9/11 Clinton Happenings Compilation Megathread

THREAD THEME:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jSdTBGhDSg
>THIS SONG SYMBOLIZES THE REDPILL YOU MUST TAKE
>YOU MUST LISTEN EVEN IF YOU HATE IT

ITT: Compile all of today's happenings (preferably Hillary related) into this thread.

HILLARY BEFORE BEING WHISKED AWAY: mobile.twitter.com/zgazda66/status/775009767022551045

HUMPTY HILLARY HAS A GREAT FALL: twitter.com/zgazda66/status/774993814025011200

MARTIN SKRELLI'S PERISCOPE AS HE TRIES TO SOLID SNAKE INTO HILLARY'S TOP SECRET MEDICAL FACILLITY: periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1vOxwRvVeERJB

MORE FOUND ITT
DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE
BUMP BUMP BUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDxE6EczNxs
youtube.com/watch?v=eBvzFkcvScg
gazdathomas.wixsite.com/thegazda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Lewy body dementia. I'll explain more if wanted
t. Neurologist

Careful careful. I wouldn't talk about these things if I were you, or we'll have to pull the plug on your site. Consider this a warning.

she just needed to shed her human skin, what's the problem?

Explain more.

HAPPENING

Daily reminder that Clinton is fine, and her health is not a real concern.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDxE6EczNxs

wtf I hate reptilians now

she is suffering from ataxia in the videos, my guess would be its of the cerebellum but that's not very conclusive if I'm basing it off only 10 seconds of video. Here a video of the gait

youtube.com/watch?v=eBvzFkcvScg

She is very clearly suffering from Lewy body dementia and her body is going under multiple system atrophy as a symptom which can present itself as ataxia. She is absolutely fucked, this only will get worse and it's all downhill from here

t. Neurologist

Syncope

bumping with webm from other user

Witnessed

When were you when Hillary couldn't even be dragged across the election finish line?

Shes a menopausal woman. Ever hear of hot flashes...
Calm down pol

CAN'T STAND UP

CARRY MEEEEEE

t. 1st year med student, stop being a faggot

20 THOUSAND RETWEETS ALREADY

AHAHAHA THERE IS NO RECOVERY FROM THIS

MEME MAGIC

Ok shill. Which part of my statement was incorrect?

Please for the love of god somebody give me a Gif of this?
I can't post WEBM's on the web forum i'm on.

Is it called reddit?

#HillarysHealth trending in fucking United Bongdom
>Not trending in Burgerland

WHAT IS HAPPENING

How the FUCK did this Gazda guy get so close to her on two occasions?

How? That's crazy... Great quality videos too.

And he got it out quickly.

A based Czech.

And his Twitter photo is literally meme tier; says 'DEVIL' on his shirt and he's giving the thumbs up in front of some SS cars or something?

DEVILISH

No you faggot! I've never been on that shit site. Its a Trucking forum i'm in with a massive political section thats been raging for a while now.

Don't be so sure.

Here is THE GAZDA's website

gazdathomas.wixsite.com/thegazda

These look a lot like petit mal seizures...

Please share

I just want to know how this unknown man managed to get such great footage of Hillary in 3 or 4 different locations.

And that he just casually posted it to Twitter with the caption '9/11 NYC'. Nothing else.

Anybody else would have said 'OMG HILLARY FAINTING' but he was just calm and nonchalant.

I need information.

Someone is probably giving it to him
A team of people
Maybe badselfeater

Psychologist here. As an authority on the subject, I can confirm she won't make it to the election, correct?

His whole Twitter account looks like a fake.

It's just Red Devils, Frank Sinatra (ALWAYS the same song, NYNY) and fireworks/lightning.

It's like a bot was set up with those keywords.

He's posted

'Close lightning strike - very closer' at least three times in the past 4 years.

And 'BEST FIREWORKS IN NEW YORK' has been posted dozens of times. In 2013 it was posted pretty much every week for months.

He has a personal website which looks like a photography service but he has never once linked to it on his Twitter. He has never posted ANY of his own photos from his work on to Twitter.

This whole thing is weird...

And?

And that's weird. End of.

dude is probably just a retard, he posted his phone number too

r8 my photoshop lads

Considering the fate met by other people who dared to tell the truth about Hillary Clinton, I'd want to conceal my identity too.

Is he a PSYOPS spy?

Ching chong ping pong

weeb

You know those pics that Sup Forums was suspecting was a precedent for what was going to happen that year? The ones with all the wacky shit and political figures?

Can someone please post the one with hillary in it

guys come on