What are some good movies to watch if you voted for Hillary?

What are some good movies to watch if you voted for Hillary?

Good question

A cursed VHS tape that summons a ghost to kill them

What the film "gun" is pretty good.You just get a gun,load it,aim the gun at your head and pull the trigger.Once you pull the trigger you will see the film with its star,robin Williams and the soundtrack is by Linkin Park.

watch*

Anything by Mel Gibson

The Best Man
Rocky
Bad News Bears
Mystery, Alaska
Friday Night Lights
Silver Linings Playbook
Moneyball
Bring it On
A League of Their Own
Kingpin
North Dallas Forty
The Great Race
Cool Runnings
Whip It
Tin Cup

Shit post of the day?

Dinesh D'souza is the to right as Michael Moore is to the left. You agree your guy is an idiot, we'll agree our guy's an idiot too. It's like Bill Maher and Bill O'Reilly, or Alex Jones and that Young Turks guy. We'll just keep pairing off nutjobs until we get to a reasonable arguing position.

Not sure about movies but watching the news is pretty great. Very cathartic, every day since the inauguration. Failure after failure, every day, and a Russia scandal that only lets off more and more smoke.

And just recently, a new soon-to-be senator from Alabama who's like a living caricatre of every conservative stereotype all in one package.

Except Moor is considered a one of the best documentary directors of all time.

nice

*light kek*

you all deserve each other tormenting one another every cycle, progress isn't as good as cheap thrills

I like how the russia thing is specifically been constructed to go nowhere forever because it's actually nothing but how trump used his own money to fund his campaign

Every time that "Boop" on the bottom left panel and that turn towards the viewer makes me cringe out of my skull

Trump can never be topped. Republicans will never be this far up their own asses again. Soon enough they'll be seeing daylight, and by then it will be too late.

No it's okay user. I'm sure it will stop escalating soon enough, probably around when Trump stops using twitter and focuses on governing, and actually manages to pass some portion of his agenda. Until then we just need to be there, cheering him on.

Trump - He'll Win Eventually!

>escalating

I haven't heard anything about Russia in months. You sure you are watching the news and not Saturday night Live or Steven Colbert?

That's the most frustrating thing about it for me, personally. At a certain point, I just want our country to make some kind of meaningful progress that isn't undone by the very next guy from the other party. I liked Clinton because I thought she could actually get shit done. Not a lot of shit, not too much ground-breaking shit, just ordinary good shit at a reasonable pace. Between her, Trump, and Sanders, she was the only candidate I thought had the capacity to make that happen, but instead of actually trying to show why her policies would be better, she just banked on Americans being so appalled by Trump they'd vote for her by default.

That's the thing that really pissed me off about Hillary and the media in general. They gave Trump more airtime than any other presidential candidate in history, and it's not even close. Firstly I think they did it because Trump is outrageous and brings in ratings on his own, but secondly I think they wanted to let Trump hang himself with his words. They kept waiting for Trump to run his mouth and self-destruct, but they didn't realize that nobody gave a shit anymore. Oh sure at first everyone was appalled by Trump, but Mere Exposure Effect is a real force, and every single time the news ran a story about Trump, a new voter thought a little differently about Trump.

They didn't even need to agree with what he was saying. More and more, the motto became that Trump didn't really mean all the things he said at rallies--he was being sarcastic, hyperbolic, or trying to intimidate his opponents. The more Trump made headlines, the more he became normal, and his extreme rhetoric no longer seemed extreme. The night before the election, you know what I saw? A one-minute ad showing clips of Trump demeaning and insulting women, and encouraging girls to vote for Hillary, and I thought, "Fucking REALLY? There is one day left in the race and you're buying a minute ad courting people who are already going to vote for you?"

>being so weak and frail that you are traumatized by movies from as little as 2 decades ago
the real misogyny doesn't even start until the 70's and back

she couldn't even win over the bernieboys, that was a laugh in itself

>I haven't heard anything about Russia in months.

Then you haven't heard about the grand juries, the revelation that Manafort's home was raided by the feds, that Facebook has acknowledged the extent to which fake accounts created by Russian bots targeted voters in key states down to the precinct level (how convenient that they knew just who to focus on) that twitter is admitting the same, albeit even more slowly, that Trump was planning on building a Trump hotel in Moscow before the campaign, or how Jared Kushner and his dubious real estate dealings are a direct focus on Mueller's inquiry, which Trump maintains is a "red line" but he's powerless to do anything to stop because, despite his twitter outbursts, congress won't let him fire Sessions so he can get rid of Mueller.

Russiagate is the birtherism of the left. Not being able to see that is an ideological blind spot.

Transamerica
Good Night and Good Luck
Milk
Selma
Suffragette
Lincoln
Mad Max Fury Road

Oh yeah, they're totally equivalent. That's why birtherism was investigated by the house senate intelligence committees, the fbi, cia, and a special counsel too.

There are more cases of election corruption and international collusion than there are candidates with forged birth certificates. Even in the 1960s, Richard Nixon was discovered to have sabotaged Vietnamese peace talks so LBJ couldn't have ended the war before the election. That's literally high treason, LBJ refused to publicly condemn him because he was afraid the American public wouldn't trust the government if they knew it could be sabotaged so badly. And hey--now look where we are. I guarantee you that if Hillary had won, Trump would be accusing her every day of rigging the election. He'd make sure "But Her Emails" would be engraved on her fucking tombstone.

If you wanted a legitimate presidency, you picked a bad year for it.

Any yet he keeps on rolling on with no end in sight. That has to be frustrating.

Frost/Nixon

Thanks for reminding me of that piece of shit that actually has the nerve to pretend that Nixon didn't utterly destroy David Frost in those interviews.

Clearly not on infowars or wherever you're getting your news from but as I said a few posts up shoes keep on dropping. That's why checking the news is fun. Every day brings more frustration for trumpkins. Your only escape is locking yourself as far back as you can in your echo chambers.

I voted for Hilary.

8 1/2 is one of my favorite films. I also enjoy Millennium Actress and Paths of Glory.

Despite it being propaganda I can't recommend I Am Cuba enough. It is a beautiful, surprising movie. I have never seen anything like it. Check it out, Sup Forumstard or otherwise. You won't be sorry.