YouTubers who need to get signed as directors of a movie

YouTubers who need to get signed as directors of a movie.

I think Ethan could make some funny shit. Definitely would love to see vape nation type humor on the big screen.

THIS IS ABOUT MOVIES.

Other urls found in this thread:

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1498/17/1498173016912.webm
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1490/67/1490678103748.webm
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1490/67/1490679442520.webm
youtu.be/O2rrs9hvWRg
youtube.com/watch?v=xM_8OVMYZRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is so fuckin' dope.

Damn I want to have sex with this hottie.

Hahha heck yeah, my dude
We're total Ethanheads here :D

I don't even watch his shit anymore, he lost his touch when he got sued and started trying to become some sort of internet activist instead of just editing funny videos to be funnier.
Youtube Poop era H3H3 was the best and he hasn't made one of those in 4 years.

will he say the N-word on film?

He could be the Jewish Sacha Baron Cohen

Nothing they make will ever be funnier than Vape Nation, which is unfortunate because those types of videos aren't really their regular thing.

>amazing youtuber
>nice to his fans
>amazing content produced
>rich af
>hottie wife

how can one man be so based?

OP here. Agreed. Also the focus on his twitch streaming/podcast bullshit.

That's why I'd like something so he'd do skits again. Also remove Hila

are you 12

This, he went from funny YT with strange blog like videos that were almost sketches to just another "DUDE IM YOUR FRIEND AND IF YOU WANNA KEEP BEING MY FRIEND YOU GOTTA BUY THIS" type of youtuber. I haven't watched him in about 2 years now. Also hiding this thread, this shit doesn't belong here.

Maybe if he stopped his cheap version of content cop

If he made a film, it would be garbage. It would be filled with bullshit random cameos and shittier comedy. It wouldn't be a good film because their style is better suited to the nature of a 5-10 minute youtube video with a specific content e.g youtube drama bullshit and trends.

Dirty kike

>feature length vsauce

Wow, fuck you.Way to mis-characterize him.

>Also remove Hila
JESUS CHRIST THIS
Having her move from behind the camera to center stage turned the main channel into an extension of their shitty vlog.

I want him to direct a movie so he can get the reality check he desperately needs.

>takes 5 years to come out because lately he needs months for a 20 minute video

>I don't even watch his shit anymore, he lost his touch when he got sued and started trying to become some sort of internet activist instead of just editing funny videos to be funnier.

Kinda this... He has definately lost his touch, and instead of releasing genuinely funny content he tries his best to make the "1 a week" quota no matter how lazily it's slapped together. I would prefer a more JonTron orientated production style, excluding the exceedingly long release schedule, if it meant higher quality content. Vape Naysh was a one hit wonder, a combination of an exaggerated pothead culture and his signature cough.I think it just has to do with a his growing lack of inspiration to be as a content creator along side his more constant dependence on his ability to be a "talk show personality" on his podcast. Still, I miss his content.

Holy fuck this
His old videos shitting on nuYouTube/unfunny popular trends were maximum comfy and kino more or less. Now he's literally become what he's spoke out against all those years.

To be honest Vape Nation is where I tuned out, it just felt like the most flanderized shit ever and I knew the channel would only get worse from these with forced memes.
Moving to New York was a mistake.

I want hila to suck the cum out of my dick

horsefucker

I'M ETHAN BRADBERRY

>...yeah

>what do you think about that's hila
>uhhh yeah.....
>HAHAHAA HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHA
What's the appeal of her?

That's what saddens me about him and most other big comedy youtubers, they're funny as fuck when they're smaller (hell I think I was subbed to h3h3 back when he had a few thousand subscribers to the point of him replying to a comment of mine) but then they always become the exact thing they hate.
At least Pewdiepie is going in the opposite direction and turning into anti-youtube kino.

How does fat slob like that bag a qt Jewish cum guzzler like her?

jfc you just know she's an absolute animal in bed

Green card.

Because they get a taste of the youtube bux

DIS ETHAN

>tfw every youtuber you've ever liked over the past 11 years will either quit or jump the shark hard like Ethan

>the absolute state of Sup Forumseddit

>takes comedy from other people
>tries to act as the youtube voice of reason

omg guys he could make funny moves

>made funny videos in israel
>his content went to shit when he moved to jew york
makes you think

fuck off

Vape Nation was the official mark of when they stopped being funny. I don't understand why reddit loves that one in particular so much, it was so bad.

You mean the sam hyde era?

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1498/17/1498173016912.webm
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1490/67/1490678103748.webm
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1490/67/1490679442520.webm

This
He's basically the youtube social justice warrior, that doesn't get the content he's using. He can't make content without shitting on people. It's basically click bait tier bad. Also, JEW

THE NIGGER BOBM

tempting, but I will resist incase its something bad

Joe Redifer

youtu.be/O2rrs9hvWRg

They just are some shitty loops of her with a hand jerking you off added to it.

>Sam Hyde fanboy
>shit taste

Poetry

the one where she's in a black robe with those big bulb eyes staring into my soul gets me diamonds

Sup Forums underaged pls go

>says hes took a lot from sam hyde
>inspired by time and erick and samhyde
>claims he met sam hyde
>get intimidated that he called him a faggot

cuck

>runs a shitty talk show

sad

GRAPEFRUIT YO MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=xM_8OVMYZRI

That ethan was just bashing good looking autistics. Painfully obvious with the facial editing

I unironically want to see what the MDE team could make in a movie

I never even I said I was. I just said that H3H3 heavily ripped off sam hyde, who ripped off tim and eric.

>sam hyde, who ripped off tim and eric.
really faggot? really?

hes a youtube justice warrior whos also a hypocrite

saged

Tim is a Communist while Sam is /ourguy/. You couldn't be more wrong.

Sam Hyde is an ex liberal turned heavy right wing. It's all in the core.

>ex liberal
Source?

nobody has any source on anything they sam on sam hyde

but that aside, come on. art major, massive weeb, was pretty depressed, has weird extremist far right views (usually a response to previous unrewarding liberal views), it just screams ex liberal.

i remember the jack and jill video was posted here when it came out and almost everyone found it funny

>On March 24, 2008, in the Tel Rumeida neighborhood of Hebron, Abdel Fattah al-Sharif, a Palestinian assailant who stabbed an Israeli soldier, was shot, wounded and "neutralized",[1] then was shot again, in the head, and killed a few minutes later, as he lay wounded on the ground by Hila Hakmon, an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) soldier. Hila was arrested and the Israeli Military Police opened an investigation against her for murder, however no charges were pursued.[2]

>the jewish
>"cohen"

COHEN

That video was three years ago.

Now look at his most recent video: "The Human Mail Challenge is Stupid." It's a lazy fucking video. There's huge chunks where it's just the video, no commentary, and the commentary he makes isn't funny, it's just obvious. Like, no shit that wouldn't work. And then he ends it with a bunch of clips of previously shot stuff. Oh wait, no, that's not the end, because he then shills shitty fucking razors for a buck.

Based.

This somehow gets me harder than before when stroking to her

Andrew from The Official Podcast, often goes by Huggbees. posts some of the best movie ideas on his Twitter I've ever seen

>it's real

>"The Hebron shooting incident occurred on March 24, 2016, in the Tel Rumeida neighborhood of Hebron, when Abdel Fattah al-Sharif, a Palestinian assailant who stabbed an Israeli soldier, was shot, wounded and "neutralized",[1] then was shot again in the head by Elor Azaria, an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) soldier, as he lay wounded on the ground. This led to al-Sharif's death a few minutes later. Azaria was arrested and the Israeli Military Police opened an investigation against him for the charge of murder, but later reduced the charge to manslaughter."

Sorry to burst your bubble guys..

She looks like a female Steve Buscemi. Very unsettling face.

>At least Pewdiepie is going in the opposite direction and turning into anti-youtube kino.

How are there people with this opinion? Do you even have a brain, or taste at all? Do you literally just like him because of your agenda? I swear it is embarrassing to see people champion pewdiepie just because he's making politically incorrect videos.

That alone is not a sign of quality, the guy is still as terrible as he always was, he's just a fucking faggot trend hopper, he saw what other millennial trash was doing and started doing it himself, ironic fucking trash with no comedic talent.

Ethan may be trash, but at least he has the rhythm and sensibilities down when he is being funny, he is a person that understands the language of that shit, intuitively.

Not to mention that Pewdiepie is literally parroting another cancer shit tier youtuber "FilthyFrank"

SAD, sad is what it is to see people actually turn around on him because "le epic BTFOing SJWS!!!"

You guys are an embarrassment, get some fucking standards.

Fuck off ethan fuck you.