So what happens if she dies or becomes unfit to run...

So what happens if she dies or becomes unfit to run? They won't have enough time to change the ballots could trump still loses if Kaine is elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/06/poll-donald-trump-takes-wide-lead-over-hillary-clinton-independent-voters
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/clinton-trump-deadlocked-battleground-states-polls-n646216
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They'll likely draft Biden at last minute, which should definitely worry Trump because Biden has a relatively more likable personality than either Trump or Hillary

>unfit to run
Apparently there's no such thing.

But the dem party will appear weak and have lied about Hillary's health. While Trump will release his health records and appear as a strong alpha healthy leader. People hate weak leaders.

Legally speaking, Trump would be running unopposed.
But as we all know, laws don't apply to Democrats. So they'll somehow magically get Biden or Kaine to be on state ballots despite the deadline being WAAAAAAAAY long past.

They'll have to suck up the loss and focus more on not losing voters for future elections.

It's her campaign, not the party. Biden has no issues, in fact he seems to be healthier than any of the two.

This. If Hilary pulls out then trump will repeatedly say in interviews, speeches etc. That the dem party lied

Yeah its way to far gone to change anything now. Best case her bad health shows up at debates and Trump wins in a landslide.

They'll push for that Jew Jill Stein or whatever her name is

UNCOMMON
I disagree the party will appear weak and look liars.

>So what happens if she dies or becomes unfit to run?
Kaine runs as Pres most likely. All he has to choose is a new VP running mate.

The Democrats could call an emergency session and choose someone else but that's highly unlikely.

> They won't have enough time to change the ballots
Doesn't matter. It would say Hillary/Kaine but it would be Kaine/whoever.

>could trump still loses if Kaine is elected?
Yes, and he probably would because Kaine would be running under a "Hillary Memorial" ticket. Gets tons of sympathy.

It's past the deadline, Hillary/Kaine is locked in. I don't get why people keep speculating about Biden, they can't openly break election rules like that, the backlash would destroy the party permanently.

Kaine will be the candidate, they'll have to pick another vp. The new vp could be Biden, though.

I think the vice president runs, but that leaves a vacancy at vice president which I suspect they might offer to Sanders if he was willing, since Kaine doesn't have the name recognition or support to win without something big-name stepping to support him. I would say Biden, which is no doubt what the Dems would prefer, but I'm not sure what the legal position is on vice presidents serving more than 2 terms.

>The Democrats could call an emergency session and choose someone else but that's highly unlikely.

Which body would do this, just out of interest? Is there is a specific committee that has executive power? What's the makeup of that committee, does Sanders have delegates there, and how will they be appeased?

>But the dem party will appear weak and have lied about Hillary's health
Dem party lies about everything. Why would this change the voters minds?
Also, they haven't lied. They're just not telling the whole story.

>While Trump will release his health records and appear as a strong alpha healthy leader.
You think that matters to someone who'd vote Hillary?

>People hate weak leaders.
Bullshit. People vote how their favorite party and the media tells them to vote.

The Dem party lying isn't even a shock to people anymore. People feign anger about it and then forget the very next day.

The DNC literally literally LITERALLY rigged their party nomination this cycle, and the media covered it up by omission and Bernie's supporters don't generally seem to care. People have been conditioned to vote Democrat no matter what. She's quite possibly one of the single most evil people in political history, and she'll still get 45% of the vote no matter what.

No ones going to sway the hardcore Clinton voters. Its the independent voters who will be swayed. Trumps already leading with independents now this will be a massive boost. Even States like Nevada and New Hampshire, New Jersey are in play this year.

This isn't a government level thing, it's a Democrat party issue. There's no precedent for anything like this, it's never happened before.

Most likely it will be Kaine and a new vp, depending on how they follow their own rules.

>Which body would do this, just out of interest?
Democratic National Committee. Basically the leaders of the Democrat party as an organization. Composed of high level politicians and workers in the party.

>Is there is a specific committee that has executive power?
The leadership of the Party itself. Including the leaders in the House and Senate.

>What's the makeup of that committee,
Again, the leadership of the Party itself. Including the leaders in the House and Senate.

>does Sanders have delegates there, and how will they be appeased?
No and they don't matter. They're not going to be allowed to claim 'It's Sander's show now!"

Sanders already dropped out and endorsed hillary. She already got the nomination. It's her party.

>Its the independent voters who will be swayed.
And anyone who'd actually vote Clinton won't be swayed by this shit.

>Trumps already leading with independents
lolwut

>Even States like Nevada and New Hampshire, New Jersey are in play this year.
And Trump's losing in several must win states.

It's a moot point anyways because Hillary isn't going to leave this election to chance. She'll rig the election to win.

We're also not lucky enough to have Hillary croak before the election.

And anyone who'd actually vote Clinton won't be swayed by this shit.
I agree its the people who are undecided I never said those stuck with Hillary.

>lolwut
insider.foxnews.com/2016/09/06/poll-donald-trump-takes-wide-lead-over-hillary-clinton-independent-voters
>And Trump's losing in several must win states
No he is not nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/clinton-trump-deadlocked-battleground-states-polls-n646216

Yeah sorry but the actual polling shows Trump behind.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html#polls

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/va/virginia_trump_vs_clinton-5542.html

Again though, polls are a moot point as even if Hillary were to lose the election, she'll just rig it to win due to the fact that she has the DoJ, FBI, White House and MSM in her pocket.

A vote 4 Hillary is a vote 4 President Kaine.

Yeah before now he has caught up in both national and state polls. Polls change fuck trump was beating her in august. The debates will change everything anyway.

Also I don't agree its rigged at the ballots. But it is rigged against Trump because the entire MSM, FBI ect is against him. There will probably be some voter fraud.

Hillary was suppose to take on Jeb. Trump was a wildcard, and her medical issues are too prevalent to ignore with him as an opponent.

Obama will put off the election, in light of increased aggravations in Europe and the Middle-East, giving time for the party to draft up and shape a new candidate to take on the God Emperor later on.

>Yeah before now he has caught up in both national and state polls.
Except he hasn't. Those polls are as up-to-date as they can be.

>Polls change fuck trump was beating her in august.
For a week or two. Before that, she was almost always beating him in the polls. Now she's back to almost always beating him in the polls.

>The debates will change everything anyway.
...You hope.

I've been hearing that kinda thing since the beginning of this election cycle.
"Oh the republican debates will change everything"
"Oh the primaries will change everything."
"Oh the nomination will change everything."
"Oh the debates will change everything."
"Oh the election will change everything."
"Oh the next election will change everything."

>Also I don't agree its rigged at the ballots.
Even though it was for Obama?
Remember those Black Panthers who kept the White guy from checking out the polling place?
Happened in one county where when Obama won it, he took the state. When he won that state, he won the presidency.

> But it is rigged against Trump because the entire MSM, FBI ect is against him. There will probably be some voter fraud.
That's why this is a (s)election and not an election.

Not that we'll ever be allowed to change things for the better for our people through voting, mind you.

When I say it could change everything I was not supporting Trump or Clinton. Its going to shake up the polls. Either clinton goes higher, or they tie or trump goes higher. She was beating him by 8 points a week ago. Now its just 2.

I said there will be some fraud but no way its going to be at every polling booth. The real fruad the MSM the clintons most powerful weapon.

>For a week or two. Before that, she was almost always beating him in the polls. Now she's back to almost always beating him in the polls.

People said the same about brexit.

You don't have to agree its rigged at the polls but you do on that it can easily ne rigged. Multiple MSM sources have showed how easy it is to rig the machines. CBS has a video and article on their site and the guy does it with a fifteen dollar device...

So it's gonna be Biden, Kaine or Sanders (comedy option). What are they gonna do about all the I'm With Her posters? Tear them down and say we've always been at war with Eastasia?

>When I say it could change everything I was not supporting Trump or Clinton. Its going to shake up the polls. Either clinton goes higher, or they tie or trump goes higher. She was beating him by 8 points a week ago. Now its just 2.
And when Trump wins you accept the polls but if he's losing, you dismiss them.

>I said there will be some fraud but no way its going to be at every polling booth.
It doesn't have to. All they need to do is win a couple of decisive counties in a couple of decisive states and that clinches it. They don't need to rig millions of votes. They need to rig thousands.

>The real fruad the MSM the clintons most powerful weapon.
Which is controlled by the Jews.

>People said the same about brexit.
Brexit is not the US presidential election.

>What are they gonna do about all the I'm With Her posters?
Change them to say "Remember Her" or "Do it For Her"

some US user should make a change.org petition to limit the age of public representatives

should be something like 50 max.

>hillary dies
>democrats put a different candidate forward
>not enough time to change/undo all the corruption
>all states with electronic voting give it to hillary with a landslide

>some US user should make a change.org petition to limit the age of public representatives
Yeah, because non-binding internet petitions always work. Right?

We need someone who's an expert on the Electoral College to explain it.

As I understand it, the electors can basically choose whoever they want regardless of whose name was printed on the ballot (you technically vote for your state's electors not the presidential candidate). However they are loyal to their party so they select the party's candidate.

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html

Ecuador bringing the bantz

>Ecuador bringing the bantz
What the fuck are you even talking about?