Wow she broke the 50% barrier!

(((abc)))

bank transfer.

>abc

abc washing post shit is always, I repeat, always an outlier

>how the hell did she get a +8 poll
>ABC News / Wash Post

Because she is winning.

Why are people still think Trump has a chance? Has nobody followed the 2004, 2008 and 2012 presidential elections? And yes, I know Bush won in 2004, but that is my point, Bush polled higher than Kerry at this point.

ABC

Every other polls coming out shows Hillary tied or Trump leading.

4.5 MARGIN OF ERROR

>sampling 10% more democrats
This is a shit poll for many reasons. It has Obama's job approval at 58% (Gallup has it at 50%). Don't believe this horseshit.

Jeff Bezos owns WashPo and is a huge Hillary supporter and donor

>(((((((((Polls)))))))))
>she

Because its ABC/WashingtonPost and it has only 600 ppl polled, the least of any poll .......ever

>ABC

With that Margin of error they're technically tied

She is losing ground in the four way as well despite stacking it full of dems.

Why does RCP even take such an obvious outlier

Wait a week or two for the public to adjust to her fainting episode.

>And don't be surprised if she is still leading by a little....

Why are even here, you fucking loser?

We grow stronger every fucking day and you are losing and will lose..!

You'll be found and fucking killed.

IF FIVE polls have them at 1 or 2........the just forget the outlier at friggin 8

People don't want to vote for a racist bigot like Trump.
Just because you guys are cool and edgy, doesn't mean the American people want a chronic maniac in office

>retards that post the poll average don't realize that the reason Trump is going up and Hillary is going down on the overall average is because the majority of recent polls have him winning.
>they literally don't understand this.

keep sucking that bbc

RCP and Nate Silver are shills mate. Trump was 35% last week so Nate had to adjust everything bringing him down to 20%

((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

4.5 MOE is a joke. If you turned this in for a Statistics 101 course you'd get an F.

Look at historical figures for Trump v. Clinton on ABC/Was, it's always been high for Clitnon compared to other polls. Sort of like how Rasmussen was the only Trump leading poll for awhile.

do you retards honestly think trump will win? lol

spoiler alert when 1. every black 2. every female 3. every hispanic 4. everyone with a college degree 5. everyone making six figures
votes against trump, trump loses, badly.

the only people supporting trump are uneducated whites, just rename GOP the white trash party, lol

Proof about Silver using Jew magic to try and stump Trump

@88436817
record corrected

New here I see.

(((money)))

>ABC News/Wash Post

Washington Post is LITERALLY personally owned by Jeff Bezos who is a huge donor to HRC. It's a shill organization in the cloths of a official publication.

>abc/wapo
>sample of 642
I wonder who could be behind this poll.

Thank you for correcting the record

In every statistics class I've taken we usually just throw out outlier data obtained from an experiment since it was likely due to experimental error. Have I been taught wrong?

Her surveillance camera caught Trump taking a dump on her floor.
youtu.be/SYE593jd1Fs

>Sample of 642
>Only 31-33 % Independents when they're half the population and more likely to vote Trump
>Landline, which is fine in most elections, that has been proven to be biased against Trump because the Shy Tory Factor is so strong this year.
>ABC NEWS AND WASHINGTON POST

Geez, I wonder how they got her with an eight point lead?

from +11 democrat oversampling

Yes goy all the other polls are wrong. This one is correct.

>WaPo

Have a look at the trend line. He was ahead of his polls plus prediction so he gave Trump a Shoa.

I'm saying if she's actually +1 in the USC poll, which states in their own methodology that they may be oversampling Republicans, she's probably legitimately ahead by at least +1.

642 voters is a very small sample with a fairly high margin of error of 4.5. She probably still leads but her lead may actually be far tinier than indicated

Isn't that the same poll that had Trump losing a primary by double digits while the other polls had him winning? Trump even called them out on it.

You misunderstand my question, Schlomo-San. Generally, when performing statistical analysis do you include all trials, or just trials within a certain range? If you do throw out outliers, why are these polling sites letting them remain and are able to maintain credibility?

>Independents: clinton +2
I don't know what they did but that's obviously (((adjusted)))
Even CNN has trump winning independents +20

I really find it hard to believe she can get 8 points ahead now, i really have to call rigging without any tinfoil, especially since Wapo publicly stated they are out to get Trump

Also these polls were taken before the whole "deplorables" bullshit & now her fainting in NYC, we will see in the next week how things shape up

You usually do throw out polls that show a dramatically different result.

No idea why these chucklefucks are keeping it in.

It's the washington post. This is the same organization that hired 20 reporters specifically to trash trump.

The real question is how the fuck is she +6 on the fox news poll?

>CNN: Trump +1

lel what

Charge your fucking phone.

$$$

You gotta go back Mohammed.

This was yesterday, before her medical episode.

the poll ended on the 8th

>Washington Post
Because they actually think Texas is a swing state.

>that trend of Trump going up

We are gonna win so much, we will want to lose again

Basically when it becomes risky that the RCP average gets close, NBC or ABC will release a pre-prepared poll with Hillary 6-10 points ahead.

If you have been watching the polls everyday for months like I have, you notice this pattern.

Shilling in full force.