Scott Pilgrim

Yes Man

turbo kid

my dreams

bing bing bing.

Hackers.

Domino

Call me gay or whatever but all these girls are perfect

Actually no, I take that back for the ginger one.

You're not gay. You're just smart.

Drive

I saw this movie with my class in gradeschool and spent the next month dreaming about this girl who didn't actually exist

the classic of manic pixie dream girl saving kino not named yet?

>Garden State

my dreams

Top right is the girl from transformers but who are the rest

What is it about pixiecuts that make them so qt?

All of these are pretty rad

The Messenger

These types of movies / stories fucking SUCK.

They're always written / directed by these phony normal-ass douchebags who want to have some fantasy that they're special because they have listened to a couple indie bands once.

Also, the dream of some girl 'saving' you is pathetic and unmasculine, never how it works, and girls don't want some pathetic nothing they have to do all the emotional lifting with.

Pixie cuts can be incredibly sexy but the girl has to have a pixie-shaped head to pull it off.

user you sound troubled.
Lets ride our fixes to the park!

>in thread about cute
>posts whore
just fuck off new

my life

I've literally had these elfy / pixie girlfriends before, several times. It's just that they don't 'save' you. Girls don't want these sad, self-absorbed guys, not for very long at least. Even these pixie ones still want you to be dynamic and winning and ultimately confident and fun. The whole mopey fantasy is of young men who haven't yet gotten the hint from their girlfriends that they get sick of that shit after age 22.

Fucking what? The widow military wife is a pixie girl?

>post whore
That's not a whore you mong
>I've had several left/pixie girlfriends
>and they're always the ones in the wrong
Really? Its their fault? And you just keep falling for them?

I don't think you understood what he wrote.

I first saw it in highschool and it gave me a crush on ASR for a while. This was well after I had failed many times at getting a gf, so I guess it wasn't that crazy that a movie like this really grabbed me. Real women are evil.

>tfw ex gf is a pixie girl

500 Days of Summer
Ruby Sparks

>500 Days of Summer
>Movies where a Manic Pixie Dream Girl saves the life of a fuck up
???

Its the relationship that made him realize he needed to get his shit together

Are you me

But he realized that on his own. He put on the suit, made the portfolio, went out to the interviews. Because your mother birthed you you credit her with your accomplishments?