What do you think about Big Lez Show cunts?

What do you think about Big Lez Show cunts?

Good shit cunt

I found it hilarious when I was 14

It only started a couple years ago...

The show seems to be maturing with me, I loved it when I was 14 too which is why I'm glad it's getting a bit deeper, beyond just drug jokes.

Bullshit
I remember watching it 4 years ago

I haven't watched it in years
Has it legit gone beyond in humour than trippa snippa and volcano bong, Kek

yeah, Choomah Island 2 and Plac-key get pretty philosophical and a lot more creative, the show is surprisingly keeping itself fresh.

Its a poormans xavier renagade angel

>xavier
cringe.

I'd agree with that

Why are they so mean to Clarence?

>90% absolute shit druggo storyline
>10% funny shit
Barely worth watching the new ones.

Fuckin great obviously

You fuckin druggo

Be honest with yourself, its shit when its not homely aussie situations like the ones Nolsy used to get into. He's gone over the top trying to be creative and he's made it shit.

You fucken druggo.

It's just a fuck around with him and his mates. It's not as terrible as family guy.

Didn't like the nolsey character as much as sassy

You have to be an ausfag to get Nolsey

>yeah nah yeah nah yeah nah nah nah

As an aus fag it's not a bad thing to watch once, laugh and move on

Im 28 and just found it out. I love it

whaddyatalkinabeeout

Meh

First season was top shit. Second season was mostly funny (Trippa Snippa, water park) but then started to get more into this shit storyline that no one cared about. Third season they tried to go back to the random funny shit (e.g. Lez fucking up Norton's flowers) but it wasn't funny so I stopped watching there.

Is the new shit worth a watch?

Damo and darren > mike nolan show > big lez show

First few minutes of S1 are pretty funny, the rest is complete trash.
It relies on "funny" situations for the humour, hardly has any actual jokes. Like the writers thought "wouldn't it be hilarious if there was a magical race of sasquatches but they all just did loads of drugs", so we just see sasquatches doing drugs endlessly, and we're expected to laugh. No actual effort put into the writing.
Also relies too heavily on shock and irreverent violence. It's basically an even worse version of Rick and Morty.

This is another example of something that is dragged out endlessly with hardly any effort because the situation itself is sort of funny.
Like it was funny at first when everyone was a bit of a dick to Clarence for no reason, then they drag it out to the point where they just torture him for about twenty minutes.
Similarly with Sassy, it was funny when he was a stoner, then before long he needs to ingest every drug constantly to survive.
Flanderisation in extremis

Choomah Island 2 and Plac-key are kino

Mike Nolan show is complete trash.
Can't believe they let it slip into unironic "isn't Mike a great guy, he's such a lad" territory. The creators of this show are so in love with it, it really shows.
Worst moment was in the most recent episode when the gang all gets back together and that happy emotional guitar music fades in.

Dropped when they bought choomahs back in the new season. Overdone

yew talkina me?

Its skitz cunt

watching this shit high with friends was one hell of a laugh

Are you retarded? The Mike Nolan show is their best work. It perfectly captures the idiosyncrasies of young queenslander life. It reminds me of when Pizza was good.

>Worst moment was in the most recent episode when the gang all gets back together and that happy emotional guitar music fades in.

What?