This Is Us

What does Sup Forums think about This Is Us?

imdb.com/title/tt5555260/

youtube.com/watch?v=hljQfJLQmaI

Isn't she supposed to be losing weight? I thought it was in her contract

>AYO, HILLARY ALMOST WON LIL NIGGA
>But daddy, she got her azz kicked by n Umpa Lumpa
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Dropped

How does Mandy Moore get all these movies and tv shows she can't act her way out of a paper bag

Average american couple?

> nigger with morbidly obese white woman

Is this a comedy?

No it's an american documentary.

People died for this in ww2 LMAO

Well, what that Richard guy said is coming true.

>Diversity of individuals
Yeah man, because black people with black eyes and curly hair is so diverse compared to white people with multiple hair colors and eye colors etc.

literally this

when I heard that Chrissy Metz was 4 1/2 Mandy Moores, I thought they were joking.

DAMN

I don't think he was talking about meaningless physical characteristics you vapid piece of garbage

Nice deflection, you genuine moron.

>deflection

No, the point of "diversity of individuals" is literally just not meaningless nonsense like eye color. Go watch the kardashians you tumor.

Thanks for confirming your idiocy, sport.
>We are replacing outward diversity with inward diversity!
>Because white people are all one person on the inside and a literal hivemind, while black people have a "varied and beautiful" heritage and inner spirituality
Cool story.

are you dumb

obese white women and black guys go together like peas in a pod in the US

Fucking this.

White guys don't want the fat ones so they go for blacks

this is like a shitty Modern Family

>we should make it illegal to hold racist views
please this because then every jew on earth would be locked up in the prisons they run.

Yeah, THAT'S how that would work.

I see a black man dressed like a white nerd and a massively obese woman, and it doesn't look funny, it looks sincere.

The title is "This Is Us".

There is literally no way in hell I'm watching this show.

>Is this a comedy?

Go outside and you'll see this is pretty much the norm with bm/wf relationships.

Here comes mongo

>the state of (((NBC)))

From Friday Night Lights to this.

They're (adopted)brother and sister

If i remember correctly,there was a study showing that Black men would usually only get access to the "low quality" white women(like the ugly and/or poor). In that case the show is being realist.

So it's like Modern Family?

Black men love fat white women and feet. I don't know why they just do, it's like a common fetish for them. It's a common couple dynamic you see in public.

its actually baffling to me that people like this show.
Not because of the shameless liberal pandering, but because of the way the characters do it.
There is not a single human being on the entire planet who talks the way the characters on this show talk, but people eat it up for some reason.

how many times are people going to post this staged shit? If it was real the negros would be rifling through his pockets for valuables

ok so this whole punch a nazi meme is clearly just an excuse to shout down white people, but come on Sup Forums. This guy literally is a nazi. He had the fucking armband on and everything. Totally deserved it.

>you into shittin n that?

wtf am i reading

>

>a fat woman actually throwing out food willingly

yea fucking right

dropped

>that schulz quote

no way he said that. no fucking way.

A realistic depiction.

An actual nazi would have been armed and would have drawn as soon as the nogs approached him. He also wouldn't bother with something as stupid and obvious as an armband. Not just walking around with an armband unarmed thinking he can reason with the wildlife. That more sounds like something a keyboard warrior would do.

I know you're just pretending to be retarded but I'm pretty sure there's people here who don't really understand this.

*realist film