Rly makes u thnk

Rly makes u thnk....

Hello, I'm Mr. RichWhiteAndRepublican, how are you today?

Hello Young girl I overheard you conversation about Rape.

Just letting you know I am rich and I am white.

And then the entire restaurant applauded these women and their bravery

TGMH

Yes. This is how rich men spend their time.

Kek, this. Why would a rich man eat in a shitty Thai restaurant? He'd be at a Steakhouse.

I'll take things that never happened for $1000, Alex

What that man did to her is disgusting and what you are doing now is just as a bad.
Deplorables the lot of you.

>if he feels safe taunting strangers in public maybe he'd be fine with murdering them too

Yeah, those are basically the same thing.

Low energy response desu

filing this next to the mattress story, the $0 tip for the gay guy story, the $0 tip + racial slur for the black girl story, and that boy who wanted to wear a tiara at Walmart story

>"Hi, I'm a rich powerful white male and you girls are stupid and wrong."
>"OMG. AM I GOING TO DIE?!??!? SAVE ME FEMINISM!!!"

@taaliaa_pearl
Cry baby lib shits. No point in blocking it out OP, it takes less than a minute to find.
That's her Twitter.

>"GOD I WISH MALES WOULD STOP RAPING ME, I CAN FEEL THEM EYE RAPING ME ALL ACROSS THIS RESTAURANT, FUCKING WHITE CIS MALES"
>"excuse me ladies, could you keep it down a little bit?"
>"OH MY GOD, THIS RICH WHITE REPUBLICAN MALE IS TRYING TO KILL ME"

Maybe if they hadn't left the kitchen they would feel more safe.

>"literally every man that has ever lived was a rapist and every woman is a victim of said rape!"
>"no."
>*dies*

>I WAS LITERALLY VERBALLY RAPED
>HELP ME INTERNET

Don't forget "Hands up, don't shoot"

>and if he feels safe taunting two strangers in public, maybe he'd also be cool with murdering us inside the Thai restaurant
What an insane leap in logic. You can't make this shit up.

They make things up like this because that's how they'd act if they were rich, so that's how they assume rich white men act.

If they were rich they'd go around arguing, bitching, and interjecting themselves in every convo they don't agree with.

I'm fascinated into learning how a conversation like this would even be initiated. According to her, this dude just butted in and went
>Hello ladies, I am a rich, white, republican man. Did I overhear you talking about rape on college campuses?