ITT: Actors who get away with being talentless

ITT: Actors who get away with being talentless

DELETE

i forgive him

You don't have to have much talent to play an autistic chad.

and just who the fuck are you OP?

Matthew Broderick and Keanu Reeves look the same when shaved.

There was one role where he was actually acting instead of just reading lines, but I forgot which movie it was.

Knock Knock

Death? Death? You're gonna kill me? You're gonna fucking kill me? Why? WHY? Because I fucked you? You fucked me! You fucked ME! You came to MY house! You came to ME! I got you a car, I brought you your clothes, you took a fuckin' BUBBLE BATH! You wanted it! You wanted it! You came on to me! What was I supposed to do? You sucked my cock, you both fucking sucked my cock! It was FREE PIZZA! Free fuckin' pizza! It just shows up at my fuckin' door! What am I supposed to do? "We're flight attendants. Come on, fuck us! No one will know. Come on, fuck us!" Oh, twosomes, threesomes. It doesn't matter! Starfish! Husbands! You don't give a fuck, you'll just fuck anything, you'll just fuck anything! Well, you lied to me, I tried to help you! I let you in, I was a good guy, I'm a good father! And you just fucking fucked me! What? Now, you're gonna kill me? You're gonna kill me? Why? Why? 'Cause you fucked me? What the fuck-FUCK-FUCK, this is fucking insane!

Arnold.
You know it's true.

fuck you OP, keanu is a true bro

Dracula. tfw bloody wolves will never chase you through a blue inferno.

"Getting away with being talentless" is a talent OP so fuck you.

Being attractive and looking like a bro is something you don't work for as hard as mastering acting.

emma watson
kristen stewart
adam sandler/rob shnieder/vin diesel
liam neeson

I will say he had some good stuff before the first Matrix but after that it became hard to watch.

his five minutes in Neon Demon were pretty good

He isn't the smartest, but you can't say he has no talent.
Some of his roles he did perfectly and he has more than 5 (five) unforgettable characters.

Real lolita shit

>keanu reeves not smart

Worst fucking meme

>liam neeson

It's a talent in the sense that every role he gets has 5 or 6 other attractive men that look like bros auditioning too.

he's one of those people who play themselves, no range at all other than how they are 24/7

Absolutely wrong

Did you ever listen to some of his non scripted interviews?
He is certainly under 100 iq.

Who is your favorite actor in this category anons? The scene in Lock Stock where he does the black market jewelry pitch is pure kino. (Statham used to hawk knock off shit on the streets in his youth).

>no range at all

>Ted in Bill and Ted
>lawyer in devils advocate
>Neo in matrix
>Danceny in dangerous liaseons

Fuck off

does anyone have the clip of him kicking his own ass from hardball?

I didn’t care for this movie.. that is all.

I won’t call it stupid, I won’t call you a moron for watching it, for I understand that people have different tastes.

Have a good day sir.

Bill & Ted, still his most convincing performance.

delet this nephew

Even if that counts it's a little late in his career to prove that he was talented before

Something in his speech in all four of them makes me feel he was speaking too hard and couldn't remember his lines

He is not Anthony Hopkins but he didn't give out a feeling of inadequacy in scenes with legends like John Malkovich and Al Pacino...
Unlike some untalented shits like Sandler that draws down even the best actors with him.

yes

>In January 2000, Reeves's girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, gave birth eight months into her pregnancy to Ava Archer Syme-Reeves, who was stillborn. The strain put on their relationship by their grief resulted in Reeves and Syme's breakup several weeks later. On April 2, 2001, Syme was driving alone on Los Angeles' Cahuenga Boulevard when she sideswiped three parked cars, rolled over several times and was thrown from the car. Authorities believed she died instantly. She reportedly was being treated for depression and taking two prescription drugs, which police found in her car.[51][52] Reeves, who was scheduled to begin shooting back-to-back Matrix sequels during the subsequent spring, sought "peace and time to deal with this", according to his friend Bret Domrose, a guitarist in Reeves's alternative rock band Dogstar.[51]

Keanu had hard life and deserves some happiness at last ;_;

I don't like Hopkins either. Especially in movies since he got old. They always gave him too much to say

desu he could probably get away from anything